Um, sweetie. There are thousands of trans individuals serving in the US military right now...

Um, sweetie. There are thousands of trans individuals serving in the US military right now. And they won't go down without a fight. Trump messed with the wrong people.

Then they will die.

they have to go back

WE

WUZ

>Um, sweetie. There are thousands of trans individuals serving in the US military right now. And they won't go down without a fight.

>Um, sweetie. There are thousands of trans individuals parasitizing the US military for unnecessary medical expenses right now. And they won't go down without crying victim.

Fixed it for you

Also get saged

Go back where, exactly?

Back to their original gender.

>people

He's the Commander in Chief. What the fuck are they going to do? He can dishonorably discharge all of them on the spot.

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

I highly doubt that.

i got a month-long ban for "ban evasion" just for posting that pic here

While I can understand the reasoning behind transgenders, then again why bar individuals who are capable fighters for something which they are?

The transgender training we were given on Navy ships was such a hilarious cluster fuck. They basically distributed this powerpoint presentation that all leading senior NCOs had to give, and it was pretty entertaining watching them shirk and dodge questions for the entire presentation because they vehemently disagreed with the training they were putting out.

As a USN sailor, you have no idea how happy this makes me. I was terrified my next deployment was going to be with all the stupid fucking rules the Navy was proposing in order to accommodate expensive, useless freaks.

Like for one, they wanted a designated transgender bathroom on a fucking SHIP where bathrooms- and any facilities really- are already sparse.

I'll just leave this here

I doubt there are thousands. Hundreds maybe. Most likely something like 10-20 people.

They should donate themselves as live subjects to military medical research; they're already cool with the idea of being a failed experiment

sweetie posters deserve the rope

however, sweetie + cancer posters deserve the blood eagle. i know this is a bait post but i sincerely hope you die

fpbp

back to mental asylum, fucking legalized mental illnesses

>And they won't go down without a fight.
Yes, but they fight like this.

Actually theres 1,5 gorrilion trans people in the military and the will fight for their rights. Watch out nazis.

>won't go down without a fight
that's not what i heard

>/polgb/
go drink a liter of bleach

I still don't understand why are transgenders a problem? They literally supported Trump

He's not wrong.
As unappealing as /polgb/ is it's better than /polgbt/

Could this be it?
Could this be the beginning of the legendary happening?
Is civil war finally upon us?

>they won't go down without a fight

They will fight the military while on active duty?

Good, the traitors will then get gunned down. They took an oath to obey orders, once they "fight" they violate their oath.

Post examples of tranny fags fighting or gtfo.

Lol they will stop tucking it in the second their bennies are threatened.

Transfaggots literally have mental issues. No one with such mental issues should be serving in the military in the first place.

Cause they are not capable fighters. Hormone treatment severely effects emotional stability and decision making capabilities.