POST SALT FROM TRUMPS TRANNY POSTS

POST SALT FROM TRUMPS TRANNY POSTS

>Ahaha he probably thinks trannies are attractive!

Smh fucking bigot

If they knew that trannies were ever going to be normalized they wouldn't have fought at all.

Spencer is our man.

why put people with the highest suicide rates / PTSD into an area that is known for it's PSTD/suicede afterwars. Let alone why should we build an army of dickless men.

Isn't the point to have the best fighting force in the world. Dude's representing their period stain through their pants in protest isn't exactly intimating to other armies.

>140k tranny vets
what the fuck is wrong with your decadent shithole?

Your great grandfathers would've killed those degenerates the moment they started getting normalized.

Wow, projection! Wooooo.

Well for one, they pulled that number completely out of their ass. Our military is extremely right wing (like most militaries).

>he sides with dictators

Gee, no US President has ever sided with dictators! The horror!

NOT /OURGUY/

This is fucking brilliant.

This came two days after Chuck Schumer came out and said the Democrats were refocusing away from social issues and concentrating on the economy.

Trump's forcing the Democrats to choose.

1. Abandon your SJW internet base and ignore the trannies. If they do that the liberal press will turn on them.

2. Die on this hill of mainstreaming perverts. If they do that the public will turn on them.

It's absolutely genius. If Trump came up with this he's one of the all time great political strategists.

It is actually a distraction from the Iran/Russia bill, we wouldn't want the goyim to discuss our next war we planned for them

Of course he's not /ourguy/. He's a fucking Satanist civic natcuck.

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU BLUMPF

I promise you my Lucky Strike smoking, flannel wearing, Carrier gunning, Navyfag great-grandfather would not have been okay with mentally ill fucking trannies in the military, just as his Armyfag great-grandson isn't. Fuck yourself in the ass in Hell. America will needs to purge degeneracy.
Fuck faggots.

Not saying this as someone who is "ignorant" and "fascist", or whatever fucking lame ass buzzword you want to use. I was a Liberal once. Never again.
Fuck faggots.

>This is exactly what our grandfathers fought against.
My grandfather killed commies, i'm sure he would have gotten a kick out of Trump.

>fighting for trannies in the military is exactly why our great grandfathers are turning in their graves

When did your grandpa kill commies? Was he a German soldier?

like that community and most of America isn't already at maximum hatred level of Trump.

>Spencer is our man
>flag
the_donald niggers need to go back

>he sides with dictators
Does that means Cultural Marxist Communism wasn't pro-gay after all?

MUH RUSSIA

>says faggotistan

secret service when

>Fore fathers gave their lives for guys to wear dresses and chop their dicks off and pretend to be women and have it paid for by other people because if you dont you're oppressing them.

Vietnam? Korea?

Why do so many Americans have trouble with even 20th century history?

I can't wait to watch him get BTFO when he inevitably uploads a video on this. I bet he'll take the video down

Implying it's even a real community and not just a bunch of shut ins who are enabled by the internet

I think you'd be hard pressed to find that many trannies in America, let alone in the military.

haha oh MAN you sound closeted.

why is the first reaction always "hurr you must find trannies attractive"

like its the best insult they can think of... that someone would possibly find them attractive

Okay im triggered

Wow that was actually fun. Strange times...

This melon Cuck is irritated

What are they going to do kill themselves? Go for it.

BERNIE BROS ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, HAYOHHHHH

I must want to fuck spiders, huh?

>trannie
>talking about gosh

What are they so upset about? Not being used as canon fodder? Or do they want to become camp girls?

>w-watch out nazis

Nobody gave their lives in the war so taxpayers could get fleeced for billions to pay for the mentally ill to 'transition' while they do a minimum half assed stint in the military to pay for their delusions which are supported by a culturally and spiritually corrupt society and media.

Lel whats he gonna fucking do? Make like a tranny and kill himself?

Trannies need to stick dildos up their cunts for at least two hours a day. Probably more if they get sand in it. I bet those faggots resort to using their riflebarrels when their sergeant takes away their emergency dildo. Disgusting!

I'm a SigO in the Army, and I am the same way as you. I cannot believe these psychos once held such a grip on me. Their time will come.

This bitch's great grandfathers wouldn't have wanted WOMEN in the military, let alone fucking trannies.

>15k active trans
The article I was looking at on The Hill said 250

kek

so NOW they remember Trump as someone who supported LGBTQ

I never knew that both my Grandfathers landed on Omaha Beach to fight for chicks with dicks

The current kill ratio is a genocidal 100,000:1. The U.S. isn't desperate for recruits.

Liberals just want to massacre the poorest people on the planet to elevate their precious minority groups for the sake of a selfish domestic political agenda.

Conservatives have no idea how lucky they are these people are their opponents. They aren't even really opponents, they want to join in on the action instead of oppose any of it.

>140k trans vets.
Um... no sweety.

Best comments

Your great grandfather would have shot you and questioned every battle he ever wasted his time fighting.

They always say that, it's on the same level as 8 year olds in the playground.

>YOU LOVEEEE HEEER

I guess I'm just old. Vietnam/Korea seemed too recent to be someone old enough to use the internet's grandparent. But yeah, I suppose it is that long ago.

I'm literally shaking.

>basic human rights
Why do they always say that? Do they even know what human rights are?

Spot on.

I rejoiced in near-tears as i read that Trump bans this LGBT degenercy. Its like he is actually making your country great again ?! Boy my respect and admiration for your US president just went +1.
Such an awesome leader.

In germany we have a female as defense minister. Last year she promoted "sexual diversity" in the troops. Its really bad here and i dont respect german military any longer. Its become a comfort zone for loosers and degenerates. Our country went downhill the last years, signing last friday officially the gay marriage into law. We need another Hitler or someone like Trump to clean up this mess here, its really really bad beyond belief. Did i mention the 1.7mil illegal niggers and arabs? You do the math, germany is currently fucked beyond repair with LGBT and diversity muslim imports. Praying for another Holocaust on leftists

How long until the trump curse comes knocking for this sodium chloride laden nip sodomite?

>Daddy Trump is just afraid he might want to fuck me

Wait, I didn't make fun of the part that's most hillarious

Holy shit my sides

>Our great grandfathers are turning over in their graves--this is exactly what they fought and gave their lives against. Shame
I seriously doubt your great grandfathers could even conceptualise an issue such as this, and with the implication that they actively fought to provide you with what you have now, I really don't think they would be in favour of any decision that would actively make the military weaker and less stable.

I'd be shocked if the actual number of trannies on active duty was more than a few hundred. Mostly in the Navy.

>serving in the military is a right

Yea im so sure my great grandfather died in Italy so that his country's army would let enormously expensive mentally ill men serve.

Guranteed her great-grandfather would have beaten and run out of town a fucking faggot tranny.

Jesus these people. Fuck, my grandparents still call macadamia nuts "nigger toes".

wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT
AY OL HOL UP
WAIT
*smacks dick profusely*
guys, are traps gay?

>our grandparents fought for men to mutilate their own genitals

Omaha is in nebraska? Theres no beach there dumbass

Everyone one here is wrong. This is a HUGE fuck up on Trump's part.

Doesn't he know he can put Transgender people in the army and win any battle they're facing, because all they have to do is let the trannies remind the enemy they're trans every 5 seconds until they blow they're fucking brains out

>our great grandfathers are turning over in their graves--this is exactly what they fought and gave their lives against.
HAHAHAHA NO YOU DELUSIONAL CUNT

>Great grandfathers fought for this
>OMG all these old people are voting right wing, It's the young people who are inheriting the world, stop ruining it for us.

Will these dipshits be consistent for once in their pitiful lives?

>and most of America

Don't be swayed by their illusion user, remember he had no chance of victory.

Pictures like this bother me so much. That sledgehammer looks like it weights more than (s?)he does. That one in the leather jacket looks like an AIDS patient. Why do they all use dramatic lighting above them to look tougher? Fuck it all.

More than ever I've grown to like these cartoons, but not for the same reasons the shills do.

Every time they think less of him, underestimate him and his capabilities, he has them in a position of weakness. Sun Tzu: make them believe you are at your weakest when you are at your strongest. There is a list to testify to how often and how severely trump has btfo of narratives that suggest he is a low IQ, low functioning toddler who is incapable of achieving his political goals. Same thing in the polls during the election, every time lefties underestimate him he has already stepped over them, the mental midgets like yourself that they are, and moved on to his next objective as he has done for years before

Please, keep making these. They do more to affect the actions and beliefs of the anti-trump crowd more so than it ever could his supporters. you debase yourself publicly by posting these comics, by throwing a spotlight on the fact that you are clearly not a man who thinks critically while simultaneously currating what can only be consider C-tier memes (again re-cementing the fact that the left can't meme).

Every time someone attempts to post these comics in derision of trump it is a small and personal token of affirmation that he is upsetting the right people.

Donald Trump has faced multiple assassination attempts and stared down a would be assassin the entire time
What a load of bullshit.

well good thing they will die soon. We just need your type to die off, won't be long

Fucking lost

what are they gonna do throw a dildo at trump?

>we need another Hitler

Oy vey the hate speech! I'm gonna have you arrested for wrongthink, goy!

So... The whole trannies thing is a societal issue in america... And burgers talk about this unironically... Please don't call Europe cucked again, fatties. Your country is a joke.

>15K active trannies
>150K vets
and they call Trump supporters stupid.

They are going to send some VERY MEAN TWEETS!

>exactly what they fought against
>exactly
No one gave a shit about disgusting, unnatural shemale freaks back in the 40s

>everyone who hates gays is secretly gay himself
why do people have to have deep motivations to be a bigot

They were saying 12,000 before.

You gotta wonder what kind of fag-math is being used here.

Military doesn't have traps, it has tactical ambushes.
Really i doubt there is one single passable mtf tranny in the military. Just burly mentally ill men with five o clock shadow and painted nails.

>horrific

Littlenhyperbolic yeah?

>multiple assassination attempts
He only had one during his campaign, but he of course hasn't become a multi-billion dollar tycoon and POTUS by being a shut-in pansy.

>says the limp wristed liberal arts student with a lisp who made his living drinking wine and bitching about things in an air conditioned office

I'm glad this chubby homo stopped showing up as much.

reddit