European Unification - The language

I would like to initiate a debate about one aspect of European unification: the language.

Preliminaries:
>German must have no power of decision, in order to protect themselves and also the rest of nations.
>Eternal Anglo gonna anglo, so you rest outside. Sorry anglo, I really like you but it's better this way (your Commonwealth is quite better).
>Slavs... I don't know what to say about Slavs. They're great musicians.

So, the language.
>Latin. Badass classical language, but it's dead man. Some Italian renaissance men tried to make it a sort of lingua franca, and it was for a while, but it was already dead. But it would be cool.
>German. Simply awful. Only a bunch of poets have been capable of make something beautiful with it. It's the Asperger of languages: it's capable of some sick stuff but it will be always an autistic boy.
>Italian. Beautiful, musical, rich literature, the reborn Latin. Maybe a little tricky but definitely not hard to learn. But it is spoken by nobody (50 millions?). Nowadays there's the TV and school, but until fascism Italy was worse than the Balkans: every fucking village has it's own fucking language. I'm not exaggerating. In IWW they had to use translators because polentoni (north) and terroni (south) couldn't understand each other. Not even Italians speak Italian.
>Spanish. Maybe the spirit of Latin is still alive here: quite regular, every word is like a solid brick thrown to your interlocutor, the best language to swear, rich literature, maybe the second or third widest spoken language in the world. OK, most of them are central-south American monkeys, but the best XX century literature (from poetry to novels) has been written by those monkeys (do not include Brazilian monkeys). And, in a few years, the US will speak Spanish.

Definitively it would be Spanish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLvFyFp2YGo
youtube.com/watch?v=yjUiY0fGY1Y&t=3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Definitively it would be Spanish.

Way to make the rest of the EU leave. It will be either English or German (preferably English). Deal with it. Spain is irrelevant

Spanish would be a useful lingua franca from a colonial perspective. A bit of German organisation and know how is exactly what South America needs.

>Lingua franca
Yes, I forgot to say that, I didn't mean people should speak Spanish in their own countries

If we were to properly consider it, then the language should be English because of its versatility; most educational systems throughout Europe already teach it as a first choice for a secondary language.

English, obviously. Most relevant language for the first world.

>but more people speak le spic

I'd rather talk to a hundred bongs than a billion mexicans.

good way to be a cuck. Nothing prevent to learn English. I'm speaking about an OWN lingua franca

You actually thought this out and chose Spanish as the language? Why did you even post this? Are you retarded? Can you only think in A and B?

Mmh, you forgot one, sweetie.

You want us to sound like spics?

it must be respectable language

I'd rather have latin, but like you said it's dead and would be hard to recover

there was something like Esperando(?) back in a day, It was supposed to be easy to learn to all europeans

Yeah but esperando sounds llike spic-talk too

I support Latin, if those priests iin the Vatican can speak it fluently then it's possible

I complete forgot, ma faut, but people usually hate to much frenchies

youtube.com/watch?v=aLvFyFp2YGo

You're right, I've found some esperanto on jewtube, it sounds too spic,

but can we modernize latin to not sound like eternal anglo?

Latin, make everyone learn it, many schools are teaching it anyways

Best possible choice: catalan.
>pleasing to the ears
>aesthetically when written
>pronunciation comes with a very natural and fluid movement of the tongue
>lots of short words which is good for the lazy
>grammar is easy to learn
>long and prolific literary tradition
>equally close to other romance languages
>it's a minor language so major groups won't get butthurt with the "why choose X and not mine? Muh language is more important"

fuck that latin mediterranean dribble
use a real language like flemmish, our flag is sewn with the skin of our enemies and colored with the gold we took from them and our black lion is colored with the ashes our enemy's babies.

if you realy want to make the EU great again, move the european seat and parlement to London instead of that silly brexit thing

youtube.com/watch?v=yjUiY0fGY1Y&t=3s

it's quite offensive that french isn't in this list

Anyways, I vote for Latin, it's the most logical choice...we must become like the imperium in warhammer 40K

>if you realy want to make the EU great again, move the european seat and parlement to London instead of that silly brexit thing
eternal anglo has been backstabbing continent for far too long, we cannot accept that to continue
they've made decision, we seal the channel tunnel, and let them fuck themselves
they've never been with us continentals, and never will be

You are mad if you pick anything other than English, its the language the world speaks.

The US, the UK, the former Empire, top pick anything else would be silly.

yes, sorry, it definitely should

I would like Europe to be Europe, inhabited by Europeans and upholding European traditions
but instead, I am getting shat on by western cucks who steal and use their resolutions and paperology magic to say that I should feel bad
latin or nothing, and get rid of african migrants before that

sarcasm much?
^^

no napoleon... just no.. not again

>would be Spanish
will be French, we have no balls since 1800

>sarcasm much?
more like common sense

french have no balls now, and I would rather go on killing spree than have to speak german

The grossest language? No, settle with the one we are speaking. English is perfect.

We already tried the EU and it it's not working.
Why would you want to impose one Language on the splendidly diverse peoples of Europe to begin with?
OP is jew or retarded or both

Fuck Romanticism, you impressionable stoner. German is clinical and precise. For the white man's purposes it is superior in every way to French, Spanish or Italian.

Would support of you let Ireland be independent and leave it alone

>Spanish
are you a fucking mexicunt aztlan reconquista nationalist?

Bring back mandatory Latin in schools and slowly increase the standards over the years until it's feasible to implement Latin as a language all major documents are made in. The key to making a language dominant is ensuring that only those who know how to read/write/speak it can attain political power of any kind.

>We already tried the EU and it it's not working.
That's because anglos stabbing us in the back, ang germans continuing with their tradition of destroying europe.

now without anglo, and germans gaged, we can actually bring together europe

>lingua franca
>French isn't on the list

English is clearly the best choice, but you should let the frogs play too

French is best.

English is just a bad mash of one half being Greek-Latin-French and the other half being Germanic which does not work well.

This smells like a globalist plot to me.

No joke. When the national modern Italian was first chosen during unification, only about 2% could speak that form properly

Is it possible to start the new roman empire in spain?

The language would have to be english

Forgot to add: English is the master language.

>Best parts of German simplicity
>Best parts of Latin sophistication, without the needless declensions
>While Spanish used to be on the rise for secondary language speakers in America, the entire rest of the world is learning English

>I've personally been to backwater shitholes where English was equally dominant with the local gibberish

There is no arguing against the Anglo.

English is the only one that makes sense and it's stupid to exclude any European people. Most Europeans already know English and it's a great language for expression of abstract concepts etc. Overall English crushes any other language in functionality.

Its also the most relevant language for most of the third world too. Why do you think so many anglo countries are swamped with non-european immigrants.

>European unification
Why? Far too many different ethncities, cultures, and history for a unification. Maybe it was possible back during the time of the Roman Empire, but now it's not.

Why support the dilution of your genetics (marrying an Anglo with a Russian, Iberian with a Balkan, French with a Greek, etc) which in turn does nothing but also dilute your culture.

Esperanto was made up by a Jew.

I'm sure Microsoft can make Latin Windows

That disqualifies it

English is only relevant common language. Anything else is stupid.

Yeah English because it's the most dumbed-down version of any language that any moron can learn.

Ever heard of Esperanto?

but we need a kingpin, that will hold our different cultures together, what else if not language do you suggest, that we could have as a part of our identity?

see

Identity?

What about 1500years of common history and warfare? A "european" culture would be better formed through common history and values instead of language.

>italian
>spanish
Italian and spanish is just bastardized latin.
Latin is a good choice.
Esperando is the language for goys.
No.

I only learned English because most of the entertainment media was in English, like vidya.

Look at all those cucks lining up to give up their language and culture.

If anything your EU language will be arabic.

Kill yourself, Mario.

Also
>European Unification
Why? I can understand regional unions, but the entire continent is asking to fail.

In case you don't believe me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof

>Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof (Polish: Ludwik Łazarz Zamenhof, 15 December [O.S. 3 December] 1859–14 April [O.S. 1 April] 1917),[2] usually credited as L. L. Zamenhof, was a Polish-Jewish[3] medical doctor, inventor, and writer. He is most widely known for creating Esperanto, the most successful constructed language in the world.[4] He grew up fascinated by the idea of a world without war and believed that this could happen with the help of a new international auxiliary language, which he first developed in 1873 while still in school.[2]

Jewish internationalist.

The planned language for the EU superstate was always going to be English, hence why all of you speak it very well. I'm not sure whether UK leaving will affect that or not - I'd imagine at least 75% of EU citizens who speak a second language will speak English - it'd be very complicated trying to socially re-engineer the system so that everyone learns a different second language.

In EU superstate in 100 years' time, it's very likely that the language you speak at the moment will have the status that Welsh or Gallic has in the UK (i.e. only weird fuckers speak it). Everyone else will speak English. Don't like the sounds of that future? Vote anti-EU.

>it's very likely that the language you speak at the moment will have the status that Welsh or Gallic has in the UK (i.e. only weird fuckers speak it).
Inbreeding isn't very common on the continent, it's a island thing
I hope german language disappears first, it's such a toll for my ears

>European unification
Stopped reading because its never going to happen globalists.

>Globalists

Imperialism is in the european genome.

If you look at a map and you dont feel a deep hunger to annex clay and genocide natives you have failed as an european.

>Mutts which are financially dependent on us
>YEAH LETS JUST IGNORE GERMANY

Not to mention that Northern Europeans are the only People who care about a united Europe. And good luck with Spanish or Italian as standard languages. I could have respected French, because it actually has some Culture behind it. But seriously, you Italians wanna lead European unification? You lost a war against Ethiopia. A fucking shitskin country. In the 19th century, while we were wiping out these fuckers in Deutsch-Südwest.

Trips speak for themselves.

>flag

What makes you think your opinion is relevant mr nobody?

Pay some respect to a culture that isnt going to disappear in 50 years, teapot of allah.

Norwegian, prefrably northern dialect.

To ensure whiteness ethnic norwegians shall have cucking rights over ever marriage made by non norwegians.

Hitler killed Esperanto speakers, which was the last gay fucking attempt at what your talking about

I would be okay with Spanish as a lingua franca but realistically it's going to be English. Everyone speaks English already and while it's not a regular, ezmode language it is similar enough to both Germanic and Romance languages that everyone has an equally difficult time learning it (I guess Slavs get left out in the cold but that'd happen with all of your proposed options too).

t. American

The language will either be French or German. English is out of the question already, everything else too irrelevant.

Between German and French the obvious choice is German, since Germany is the most powerful EU country and France already has a too large anti-EU movement that a Frexit may eliminate that option entirely.

The question is not about the language itself, German has some flaws (but also some strong points, it is possibly the greatest language to use if you don't wan't to be understood) in that regard, but politics.

Only solution - Estonian.

It's English.
-~-

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Fuck off, soros.

Nord-norsk is best norsk.

I've heard that Germans don't really understand how much everyone else hates Merkel and the European project at this point. If pan-Europeanism is still viable at all it needs to happen outside of the (((EU))).

French is a difficult language to learn, and so a good way to "filter" people too dumb to learn it properly.

That's really an advantage, low IQ arabs or blacks for example are really easy to recognize by the way they talk a very poor french, don't even need to see or smell them.

Indeed its a great way. Anyone dumb enough to learn french outs himself as a fucking idiot who has no place in Europe.

Hating Merkel is honestly a meme, she is pretty decent for a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((german chancellor))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
There is also very little resistance against the EU, aside from Britain which soon will have escaped our grasps.

Estonian is better.

English obviously.
I fucking hate anglos but their language is dirt easy, like fucking literally.
I mostly learned basic english just by watching shitty burger cartoons when i was a kid, thats how much garbage easy english is.
It's also modern Lingua Franca.

If not english then probably German since we would be living under new Merkel Reich.

Spanish would be a big mistake. I know from experience that spic foreign students gravitate toward Spain for academia or holidays when they come to study in Europe. It's their favourite place, because, being the lazy faggots that they are, they want to be understood right away.
Therefore, if we adopt it as the mandatory common language, we will be invaded by Latin Americans!

>English obviously.
England will never be a part of any European unification, that is out of the question entirely.

Maybe TSI will have the right momentum, it had the right side behind the steer, unlike leftist EU

But we will have to watch it closely and use peoples force to guide and influence politicians in the right direction

Obviously it would have to be Russian.

>she is pretty decent for a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((german chancellor))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
I mean, yeah, Germany is fucked on a spiritual level (maybe even worse than France and definitely worse than Sweden). But still, the rest of Europe thinks she's fucking insane.

>Germany is fucked on a spiritual level (maybe even worse than France and definitely worse than Sweden)
Not worse then Sweden but definitely down there. Mainly nazi guilt (thanks USA) is the problem.

>the rest of Europe thinks she's fucking insane
But the rest of Europe does not matter. She has the support of the (((European leaders))) and their is no resistance against them, which means that she can doe what she wants.

Europe will be reborn in Uruguay. Northern south/central/north Americans are monkeys and euros are cucked and spineless beyond redemption.

Nobody wants to learn German. You are like the mother of a fat autistic boy who is convinced her son is special. Your language is disgusting which is why the world loves your musicians, not your poets.

Let's be real. It's going to be English. Literally every fucking post on this thread is in English.

>Nobody wants to learn German.
Barely anyone wants to be forced to learn a different language. This would be the case for all languages.

>You are like the mother of a fat autistic boy who is convinced her son is special.
Where did I say that German was a fantastic language? I have pretty much resorted to read all my books in english at this point...
German is truly great if you don't want to be understood, you should read the gibberish in German textbooks, truly hilarious.

Nice trips, but since England will not be part of any European unification that is not going to happen.

If something as an EU state happens it will compete with the US and GB for global power, it will not use its language.

>If something as an EU state happens
It won't. Will gladly side with the Brits and Russians when they come for you for a third time.

Any sane person would say English instead of those other shitty languages.
-Easy to pick up, but hard to master (Don't get me started on how many people butcher the pronunciation for example)
-It dominates Academia all over the world excluding chinkland.
-Most people already know it and thus it'd be easier to implement.
-Has a lot more utility than all of the other European languages combined unless you like speaking with donkey-fucking south americans or le braindead africanese kangz.

It is a language of repressed sexuality, autism and guttural noises.

Perfect for europe, isn't it?

no fuck you. it becomes flemish dialect from my town which only 1200 people speak. all other language fuck off.

No, Arabic is fine as it is.

Ladino would be the perfect choice.

>English, obviously. Most relevant language for the first world.
The degenerate brit is right. It should be English and the french should be forced to adopt it as their first Language. Those who refuse should be put in nigger rape cages. Death to nigger France, death to death to multiculturalism and Cunt Merkel too.

>Spanish
Fuck off fag.The only language worth something is Greek