Radicalised by Sup Forums

>spend two years on (((Sup Forums))) shitposting about refugees
>never been to Germany
>decide to do a tour of the entire country
>literally no problems at all, just more browns around and many of them have already learned German
>walk around at 2 am in Munich, Stuttgart, Berlin, Frankfurt and Nuremberg with no problems
>the streets are all clean with the occasional graffiti in German (don't know if it's Germans or refugees)
>haven't seen any violence or anything dodgy

When did you realise both the (((SJWs))) and (((alt-right))) are pushing an agenda on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fsV5X#selection-10701.0-10701.33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever been to Paris? Bunch of north africans walking around thinking they are Parisians.

>believing Sup Forums about anything

>he fell for the alt-right fearmongering memes

>When did you realise both the (((SJWs))) and (((alt-right))) are pushing an agenda on you?

damn.. i guess.. at the end of the day.. these two groups of people with radically differing ideologies.. really ARE the same

this thread rocks

> be a tourist walking around in tourist areas
> have experience of a tourist
> not raped or murdered
> fly home a week later

lol pol btfo

Sweden has 6th highest rape rate per capita in the world, but somehow that doesn't count cause you went to Europe once.

look up the definition of rape in Sweden compared to other countries. They tried to charge Assange with rape for using a allegedly ripped condom

>only two years
it'll get worse

What the fuck are you talking about? Germany is an absolute shithole nowadays.
Completely worthless and beyond saving

I don't trust you for one second.

Paris has always been a shithole

>visit Heidelberg
>literally never seen this many fucking non-Germans.
>literally see women wearing burkas
>see a rapefugee throw down his prayer mat and start praying to Mecca
>go to the train stations
>literally fucking littered with foreigners
>none of the foreigners are female except those wearing burkas

Germany is fucking done for

Same in a particular aspect.

Wrong, not staying in gentrified or tourist areas

>more browns
How is that not a complete garbage tier? Also soon:
>than whites

fake thread

Ok, now go back in 40 years.

Sorry you're too retarded to understand demographic trends and behavioral differences between the races.

He is completely full of shit
Germany has been shit since the 60s

>tour of Germany, but the tour must be ongoing with that flag
>just because it's not your problem makes it not a problem

Tourists are not really involved with domestic politics. it shouldn't seem as bad as it is to them.

>It's a strawman episode

What kind of shithole do you have to come from to see modern day Germany as anything but cancer?

There is no way any country is worse than Germany today.

Plenty are. How about Syria?

>actually using the term alt-right after lefties made it up and used it in the news as fearmongering

When I was in Europe recently, I didn't see many refugees overall, and I didn't see them mugging someone either. But I was with a tour company, so they probably showed us only the safest areas, especially since some kind of attack had happened somewhere before we departed.

>tourist fucktard thinks he knows what is going on

>anecdotal evidence based on a vacation
>"holy shit they were lying the whole time"
assuming this isn't a complete lie, you're not very intelligent. did you really think there would be calls to prayer in Hamburg or Munich and 1 out of every 3 people would be black/arabic?

here's the map in 2015, it is a gradually increasing problem you mong

Reminder to sage/ignore all bait posts

>The major cities are fairly clean - at least where tourists end up going.
>Germans are not as annoying as yanks, not bothering you with shit you don't care about.
>Not much public violence where tourists are.
>All the fucking ridiculously retarded stuff is written/being said in german.
Can you really not see how tourists perceive germany to not be as bad?

>Can you really not see how tourists perceive germany to not be as bad?
Not really.

>tfw when currently studying in saxony

>How about Syria?
Last time I checked it was moving to Germany.

Nice try, Fuck of kraut! what are you some kind of (((sceptic))) fag

I was there in 2007 it was fine. Almost like any big city but there weren't a bunch of niggers around.

Yes all the news we hear is fake stop larping

There have been black ghettos there for ages, certainly before 07

>no problems
>more brown people around
that is a problem op

Sup Forumstards BTFO as usual

Typical american retard. Who the fuck actually believes anything they read on here?

Oh look, it's /cuckpol/ trying to fit in.

Have you been to East Germany outside of the tourist trap Berlin?

East Germany is in shambles after the so-called "reunification"

>Not much public violence in tourist areas
>Not much
>There's some violence in tourist areas

What the fuck, this is supposed to be "okay"?

Nice one romania.

Oh look, a paranoid faggot
>muh shills
>muh shareblue
>muh /leftypol/
>muh reddit

>Taking Sup Forums seriously

>Never seen people argue and maybe fight in a different country

I have, I know what the repercussions are. It's absolute bullshit though, covering up mass rape by pretending it's just because of the liberal atmosphere and laws. It's fucking sick. Fuck you. Then again, I'm a holocaust-denier, so go figure.

>Then again, I'm a holocaust-denier, so go figure. makes sense

wtf I love Canada now

Everyone has an agenda, OP. Your brain is nothing more than a field to be planted with memes for harvest later on.

Enjoy that redpill.

What the fuck are you talking about? /new/ and Sup Forums have almost never been satire. Why is everyone in this thread now going along with that meme?

you'll never be the same

anti-european identity jew

>paranoid
I haven't called you a shill or shareblue or reddit.I know who you fucking are.You don't think I visit there on a daily bases to see what you shitheads are up to?

Yeah man. But I just don't know about the Holocaust man, a lot of shit doesn't add up.

>arguing means violence
Ok.

Its satire for intelligent people, sincere for morons. By the way, its also the easiest board to shitpost on and get (you)s. Its ridiculous.
Sure buddy

>I saw black people and they didn't kill me on the spot
>wtf Sup Forums lied

there are nice places in every country for tourist, they probably don't allow no go zones near them either.

Of course we're pushing an agenda. An agenda of national pride, national boarders, and economic abundance.

Duh.

>Be middle class faggot
>Go to germany
>visit nice locations
>It's nice

>Don't worry about anything besides ethnic boundaries
>Don't realize Sup Forums is more than a one-note ideology after years of shit posting.

>"images.jpg"
>did not even already have a reaction folder with a pepe
fake larping /leftypol/ detected

captcha: Verdi Donald

praiseth be keketh

Take off your meme flag and i'll reconsider.

>AND fight
can you read?

Nice try, Hans

>When did you realise both the (((SJWs))) and (((alt-right))) are pushing an agenda on you?

You mean.. like.. propaganda isn't honest or something?

>it's satire for intelligent people
What the fuck are you talking about? Almost everyone here believes what they say. I don't know why you're trying to wiz up something that isn't there, but it's not going to work man. Everyone knows Sup Forums isn't satire. It's too complex and sincere for that and you know it.

I think you might be having a bit of a crisis realising you were being serious while a lot of people were shitposting

You might be having yourself a bit of projection if you honestly believe in your assertions haha

Then again, my first statement applies.
Germany and especially tourist areas always were free of ANY violence.

No, I do not count Mallorca or fucking Reeperbahn.

Yeah, more brown like when you get a virus and get more viruses. No problem, it's like when i am a fat American, alive, inflation happens for 90 years, no problem, my wife cheats, no problem, that's just integration to new era and lets explore those new cultures who came to Germany specifically for money, the culture of capitalism aka no culture.

LMAO!!!!
Oh the internet's a fun Egyptian tool isn't it idiot. Not bound by time!
Maybe the devil wasn't down Georgia, but broke time through a screen and an internet and there are two timelines. Only two.

The statistics shows otherwise.

Visit a no-go zone. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

>muh comfy middle ground where i can dwindle away into nothingness as long as no one calls me racist
gas yourself you false equivalency asshat moron

Midnight

>you can guarantee there being no violence in tourist areas 100% of the time

as long they act Parisians they are integrated in the culture, this a good thing I guess, what is the problem?

I keep arguing that it (was) not normal for violence to occurr in public in germany and we talked about tourist areas.
The shitty OP claimed germany is good because there is "NOT MUCH violence in tourist areas."
That's what we were talking about.

Shill...geh heim...

I hate niggers as much as the next man but if youre walking around Paris focusing on browns and blacks and not on the architecture, museums, gardens, restaurants, boulevards etc. you have no appreciation for European culture and you should probably move to Somalia

>it's ok that the native germans get displaced in their own homeland because I as a tourist didn't have a shitty time

Alright man.

99,9% of the time, yep.
That's the society I grew up in, that's the vacations I had. The worst things in social interactions that could happen were when people were (politely) pissed that their food came 5 minutes late.

fuck off you larping faggot went to France many times since 2002 and you can tell how shit the country has become.

>You admit there is some violence so my argument of
>>Not much public violence where tourists are.
>is valid.

There was no Germany in the sixties

top fucking kek

You're a loser for going with a tour company in the first place.

Yeah but I'm there whereas you are looking at numbers on a screen lol ergo I'm more informed

I'm not American

I said it's an absolute exception and illustrated (with an example, the waiter, you know) what was the "worst" people had to experience.

Why do you have to defend violent behaviour anyway? Especially in the context of VACATION in THE first world country. Why would you say some violence there can be normal?

Have you gone to muslim neighborhoods?

Not being a centrist by claiming both groups are lying in one aspect.

No they can fuck off to goat herding in the Atlas and marrying their cousins.

I hate these fresh off the boat non French who LARP as French. You always see a Muhammad or a Nguyen comment under French food videos saying that it's their traditional food. Fuck off already.

>implying OP isn't a roach going around raping women

Yes and I don't agree with Islam being imported here. I'm only saying Sup Forums is exaggerating a lot of things.

Murder up 14.3% in 2016
Rape up 12.8% in 2016

That is an increase from 2015. It is only going to get worse. The violent crime rate has tripled where I live since 2006. Click on the PKS 2016 - IMK-Bericht (PDF, 2MB) in the archive

archive.is/fsV5X#selection-10701.0-10701.33

I classified violence as neither good nor as bad, thus not defending it. I just stated it's existence. It might be possible for tourists to witness violence, I can't guarantee otherwise, neither can you. Acknowledging the possibility is what my statement was about.

>He fell for the immigrants are delinquent meme

Pol fear mongers so then less uttermensch immigrants can come to our countries and pollute our Genepool. Even if all brown immigrants become the ideal minority, they'd still need to be deported or refused entry as they are the equivalent of human trash,with IQs a whole standard deviation below whites. In fact I hope immigrants start chimping out more for this reason. I'd rather have a few terrorists attacks today than see Europe become a mongrelised shell of its former self when I'm old.

Yes but Rape and Murder against whom?

Migrants to Germans or Migrants to other Migrants?

Fucking hell man I was in Paris in April and it's fuckng over run by blacks. I was in Paris in 1989 and it was a different place with no niggers now they are everywhere. Outside of Paris in the countryside it's still France but Paris is fucked!