100% Proof blacks do NOT commit most crime. Niggas and math muh fugga

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHh41or8Rs

Other urls found in this thread:

sentencingproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Race-and-Justice-Shadow-Report-ICCPR.pdf
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
sites.google.com/site/speechandlanguagedisorders/mental-retardation-1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
youtube.com/watch?v=_e_bM7WCehY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not an argument

>math is racist
He literally posted a meme.

sage the nigger

>math is racist and you are the devil

GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOOOOOW

Kill all niggers

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for niggers.

I want them to be able to thrive in their own part
side of the jungle. I felt like to do this, they need
to understand some basic principles of math
but... they just can't. They don't understand..

And they are financially/morally crippling the nation.

Niggers should be fucking gassed.

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Yeah, some of the smarter ones are quite endearing, much more docile and measured. They're actually pleasant to be around. But that's a very rare exception, and the sheer number of them who are purely aggressive subhumans makes it an overwhelming problem of scale.

This guy is in the comment section, he gets accused of being a "white troll." That's when I know the black race is fucked, you have upstanding black men that understand the basic principles of how things work, and they get rejected as being uncle toms and coons.

>the sheer number of them who are purely aggressive subhumans makes it an overwhelming problem of scale.

I am surprised that the good blacks don't stand strong against the bad ones.

Bill Cosby tried it and they crucified him in many ways.

WTF I HATE THE WHITE (devil) RACE NOW!

When did it get so bad?

i don't even have the time to keep hating these worthless people anymore. just put a giant wall around them, record tons of footage and put it on national geographic.

Actually wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites

sentencingproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Race-and-Justice-Shadow-Report-ICCPR.pdf

The whites let Bell and Priel in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MEN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the ungrateful black man brings in another black man who kills them in order to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

Imagine what america would be like without minorities, specifically blacks and mexicans. Pic related, vast majority of murders are gang related.

If you exclude gang murders from the statistics, gun deaths are actually dramatically lower per capita than for example Australia. Pic related. Really make you think

It is the guns' fault, clearly.

>If you exclude gang murders from the statistics

Hard to believe that once upon a time, young men didn't want to be known as thugs.

shill & slide. saged

The very richest blacks have SAT scores comparable to the poorest Appalachian trailer white people.

Love to see stats.

> Mental Retardation is the most common cause of delayed language development among children...
>The rate and extent at which a child learns language is in proportion to the degree of the retardation
sites.google.com/site/speechandlanguagedisorders/mental-retardation-1

There's a quote by Hitler on what its like
debating a jew. I feel like its really applicable
in the sense that the same frustration is felt,
although the mental capacity of the opponents
is vastly different.

Niggers don't care about stats, they don't care
about facts, they don't care about proof.

They babble on about whites having an
opoid epidemic and raping kids while
being neanderthug cave beasts who have lice
and dont know how to shower. Their narrative
is fucking delusion.

>levar burton
Why does my childhood continue to disappoint me. Fuck geordi you're a goddamn engineer.

Slide thread from antifags furious over the fags getting BTFO! Saged

Important to read. Explains so much.

>Fuck geordi you're a goddamn engineer.

But is he a Science Guy?

>Something something dindu nuffin

can do better

Much like Sup Forums.
Niggers were never good.

why dont they understand that if they come up with such bullshit explanations in an attempt to discredit statistics that it doesnt make their entire race more popular in the civilized world?

It's simple.

Jews will do the following:
A. Logical fallacies; all of them(see sticky)
B. Never admit to any of your points; unless they can twist your words, if not than it's dismissed.
C. "Forget"/blur points they made when proven wrong.
D. Derail convo by using subjects similar to the present subject(s), refuse to rail back to main subject.
E. Simply fill up the time with dis-info tactics, and collect pay-check.

Pic related, it's the reason they keep getting BTFO.

>be atheist faggot
>love big government
>hate trump
>IM A VICTIM

They relaxed

>mathz be all raycisss an sheeeeit
Fucking RACIST white males using facts to oppress the gentle people of colour.

Wrong on all counts

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Whereas the original D-bearing Homo population had since gone extinct, this introgressed copy of the D allele in humans had subsequently spread to exceptionally high frequency throughout much of world because of positive selection
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population

>blacks being mostly criminal is racist
>but they're mostly criminal due to economic reasons
holy fuck the stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=_e_bM7WCehY