Is America headed towards another civil war?

Is America headed towards another civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so

Why?
Civil wars are generally the most bloody and pointless.

The left is trying their best to make it happen, don't think it will though.

Only if the Jews get their way.

New civil war would be American conservatives in power vs liberal cucktard rebels. It would be glorious, and over within a week.

Because the right would win, obviously. Fags would be wiped off the face of the earth and America can just get on with being a Western nation.

>Because the right would win, obviously
Why didn't the south win?

The world is. It's time to end commies for good.

>mlpol.jpg

nah, the left would get eternally creamed.
When animals do this it's called a "bluff charge", lots of bears get shot doing this shit

Because they didn't have the funding like the US Federal govt did, plus there was large division between military troops. The modern day would be much different

Quite possibly.

Left-right doesn't really divide the North and the South then.

America isnt the same as it was 150 years ago

Because the North had more men with guns. Now ask yourself which side this applies to now.

Leftist Networks(allied with Islamic Networks) want to do a Color Revolution inside the US. A "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War.

Expect similar tactics as in Ukraine & Arab Spring to be deployed.

[Talked about this in threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Globalists & Deep State(Both of which who will double cross each other when the job is done) want Trump out of office by force.

Leftists want Death, they are suicidal.

I guess I had a completely wrong view of the south back then. I always thought those were also the ones who liked guns the most.

Hopefully yes. I want it to burn.

God I fuckin hope so or else I've been wasting my time mapping out the homes and workplaces of the entire DNC and their family in my city.

>the most bloody and pointless
good

fuck off frank

nah but i do welcome a commie/faggot/leftist purge.

You guys are going to rip apart your country for bathrooms?
Because the Civil War was the only real war America has had in its entire history. All the other wars were fought on foreign lands. The Civil War destroyed the nation and arguably the south never recovered

>Less population
>Less manufacturing power
>Farmland dedicated to cash crops rather than food
Wow guys how did the south ever lose the civil war?

Do you even get the modern left? They are sexual submissives. Getting BTFOd will only prove how nasty and intolerant their former Doms were, and why even bigger, badder Doms simply must push their 'abusers' shit in.

To quote Noam Chomsky "When we move to the arena of violence, the most brutal guys win – and that’s not us”
The left are notoriously poorly performing in war. Similar to how the media and academia is littered with leftist, the military are significantly more right leaning than the average American.

Deep down, the left knows this, violence is only an option for the delusional leftist or people whom spew it out in a rage, without having thought it through.

Let's hope all of them die this time around

was literally thinking the exact same thing fpbp and hivemind

>The left are notoriously poorly performing in war.
Then why are the western powers, the left of the world, so dominant?

Why did the left win the last US civil war?

Its already in a state of civil war, just not a hot one

No. Regionalism is dead.

I find it funny how elephant is the democrat logo on account of a chunk of their supporters being fat acceptance cucks

Look to lebanon for answers.

FPBP
can't wait

The Western Powers came to dominance through right wing governments, and are """coincidentally""" going to shit as left wing ideals gain more popularity, just like the Roman Empire.

Progressives are hopping mad that not everyone shares their (insane) perspectives and their mentality has progressed to the point where violent expression provides catharsis. There is no opposing force to clash with them though, as their perceived enemy is mentally sound.

The south lost the civilwar because they were significantly outnumbered and had no industry.

The reason why all western powers are left leaning, is that we havnt had a war that dictate whom are in power. It is decided by the poor and women voting for gips and feels.

but why aren't all the extreme right governments of the world dominating?

why are liberal powers dominating the world?

We had just had a violent revolution. Everyone liked guns back then.

If they where dominating, they would become prosperous (unless they had a shitty economic model).
When they become prosperous, the people will demand more and the people in power will become more contempt and would give into these demands.

Every country that rise, are right-leaning in that time frame, then they gradually become left-leaning as they succeed.

but the west became strong under liberal values

Yes it will become Balkans 2.0
The north had a lot more men.

It didn't.. or rather it depends on your definition of liberal values. Are personal freedom liberal values? capitalism?.
I don't consider right-wing ideologies as synonymous with authoritarian rule.

Hey southerns, Yankee here.

When the civil war breaks out can I move south or would you always consider me an outsider?

Come on down pal

Because the North was the right at the time.

If you pledge your life and love for Dixie, then I see no problem, pardner.

>After Civil War 1 all the niggers move North
>After Civil War 2 all the whites move south
sounds good really

No.

I certainly hope so, could use the entertainment

Refugees go to Mexico plx

All the whites move south and the blacks move north...lol

>north be like why are we losing

It is possible. The Red States up North and Down South would unite against the Coastal Menace. Yankees and Dixie would finally unite.

Not really no. The south wanted smaller government, the north wanted a larger centralized govt.

God I fucking hope so. Having the #1 big boss busy fighting himself would create the biggest power shift in EU because suddenly everyone in Europe would have to look elsewhere for a big daddy - and most countries would be too proud to go with Russia.

Why is this interesting for you? You think what America will be not strong and will Brit crown again rule the seas?

hope so. only way to stop this cancer is to stamp it into oblivion.

>Expect similar tactics as in Ukraine & Arab Spring to be deployed.
So America will arm its own "rebels"?

Yep, and the liberals will win it easily.

>BIGOTS VS SINNERS
>ANTIFA VS ALTRIGHT

Those are two groups that stand out right away which currently clash and have low prospects of recovery.

>Why didn't the south win?
The Confederacy wasn't right-wing in the sense in which Americans use the term. It's a mistake to think of the American "right" as "conservative" in the literal sense. They often want more drastic change in government and society than the left. Keep their libertarian-individualist tendencies in mind while also realizing that they look at these as old ideals (Enlightenment-era or older, and central to us since the Revolution) rather than modern inventions, and the terminology will start to make sense.

I hope it divides our military as well.

I fucking hope so, we need more happenings

Yes
/thead
[Next Thread]

No

Liberal, communist, brainwashed traitors vs real Americans. YES

howed a donkey become a stallion?

if it involved boomers vs the rest of america then maybe

its the boomers driving us further apart not the jews not libruls or communists

I really hope there is a second civil war in my lifetime, I'm sick of all the same boring shit everyday

civil war only happens when both sides think they can win and engage in a prolonged conflict. if the left and right go to battle it will be a massacre, not a war.

We need you to help take whatever state you're in brother, don't come down unless it's hopeless there.

Yes, but it won't be as organized as The War Between the States. Instead, we'll face a prolonged period (est. a decade or more) of widespread ethnic violence. The race riots in Ferguson and Baltimore, and the massacres in Dallas and Charleston, are previews of this.

Major DNC strongholds/ anti-second amendment vs. flyover country/pro- second amendment ...... talk about a one sided war!

They couldn't kill enough Yankees.

This

WHEN the dems get back in power they will ram through the most significant diversity enforcement ever I think.. that will isolate lots of republicans and prevent them from organizing. The fact is that conservatives are just as stupid if not stupider than any getto democrats. We'd be better off with a Clinton than 99% of republicans

>pointless

Retard

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

shhhh, pull your tinfoil hat a bit tighter, some of the crazy's getting out

(((them)))
?

Railroads

>yes yes goyim, divisions are good, kill your own people

Drown yourself you fucking kike

It'd be more like a massacre since only one side is interested in fighting.

>Why didn't the south win?

the South just didn't have the local funds, equipment, and manufacturing capability as the North did, even at the beginning of the war their shipping, cannon and other supplies were supplied/funded by the British/Liverpool Cotton merchants, CSS Alabama, CSS Shenandoah and many other ships

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

Outnumbered 2:1, still killed as many yankee scum as died. also the south had a 99% enlistment rate for fighting age males and they were way less equipped than the north. The confederate generals made some stupid mistakes like invading the north. If the confederacy had just defended the south and waited it out they probably could have forced a ceasefire. Most Yankee scum were against the war. However, the North had the manpower to do a Soviet-style suicide charge and may have won that way. However, I think the yankee scum would have gotten fed up with the war and forced their leaders to sign a peace treaty.

America has been in a one-sided civil war for generations. We are, literally, in a state of war in our own homeland. The 'war on drugs', 'war on crime', and 'war on terror' are all just pieces of the larger war, which is The War on America. The war the US Federal Government has been waging against its own citizenry. This is not flowery language, this is the literal reality of our circumstance.

Because the south, contrary to popular belief, was democrat at the time

Not really true. All industry is moving to the American South because yankee scum are indolent crybabies.

Citizen! Better watch what you post on the internets. You don't want to be labeled a domestic terror thread, do you?

*threat. By posting in a terror thread :^)

Oh Frank, oh sweetie!

The FBI is now investigating your militia ties.

Meanwhile several murderers just crossed state lines unimpeded.

A civil war with the current sides would be a two-day event and a total liberal blowout.

The left is a vocal minority. I have serious doubts the left has enough support for a civil war.