POL was right again

Newly released raw footage from the scene of the Syrian 'sarin attack' proves the white helmets fabricated the events in the videos using acting
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

>Man playing dead with limp arms lifts his arms up to fit into the ambulance also gives thumbs up
>One man stretchered into ambulance twice, once with shirt buttoned, once unbuttoned.
>Man playing victim later shown playing rescuer
>Woman and child next to rescuers in side of shot walking down street as if nothing happened

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37442277
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/helmets-bags-oscar-documentary-170227040950555.html
aljazeera
archive.is/Z5GqH
archive.is/y6XWi
snopes.com/white-house-syria-publicity/
youtu.be/Ua-YxNer8Ww
youtu.be/5EE5sBFVNlw
youtu.be/vwfQqFe6k-0
youtu.be/5Ry0HOndBQ4
youtu.be/YANWFzMG9sU
globalresearch.ca/anti-assad-propagandists-use-7-year-old-girl-as-propaganda-tool-narrative-proven-false/5600598
bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tseqwNIXhDQ
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22307705
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B u m p
u
m
p

Bump

They need better actors

Yes they are retard jihadists but they still managed to trick a lot of people. Its actually insane.

This is not a happening, stop it
Just a confirmation of what we all knew.

Confirmed false flag.

So, what do we do about it? Millions of normalfags bought the story.

Bump

fuck off, trump was right to bomb that fucking shitskin dictator, these videos prove nothing

>You should have listened

THE NARRATIVE is a helluva drug

day of the lake when?

whoa big news
fuck the hts btw, and fuck k*rds

That was a ruse to appease the Neocons. Notice how the bombs did little impact on the runways?

I am just complaining about the happening pic from OP, this is important and deserve a thread.

I think we need to point out the hypocrisy
Attatch video to old infographics as proof of fake and remind everyone that
White helmets received an honorary peace Nobel price
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37442277
And they got an Oscar to best documentary
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/helmets-bags-oscar-documentary-170227040950555.html

>unarchived shill

>aljazeera com/news/2017/02/helmets-bags-oscar-documentary-170227040950555.html
archive.is/Z5GqH

>trump was right to bomb that fucking shitskin dictator

>being this bluepilled on the Syria strike

is /sg/ aware of this?
take it to them at once!

The real story for Sup Forums is the boner at 4:55

>dropping millions of dollars worth of missiles on a runway that can be paved and fixed in an hour
Don't be retarded, hitting the planes and the hangars is the best option

Mmmmmmm
I wonder if this will get any play on big media outlets.

I will keep my fingers crossed.

WHAnon event on the 27th?

sorry, it was taking too long there is a queue archiving. Thx
The BBC one archive.is/y6XWi

If you wanted to actually damage the Syrian military capability. Which wasn't the motivation for the airbase strike.

see

bump

>white helmets fabricated the events in the videos using acting
are you guys really surprised by this? this is old news
Wow Sup Forums has really turned to reddit

>Trusting WHAnon

Do you have your weekly horoscope delivered or do you pick it up?

the news is old the footage is new

>implying he was the only one to predict a happening on the 27th
>implying he hasn't been right about things many times
>implying there aren't many BS WHAnon impersonators shitting up the board

>look at this kike faggot
gas yourself goldberg

Ever notice how the horoscopes are right all the time?

Its all generalities, you apply the meaning not the horoscope. Same goes for whitehouse user.

Falling for the most basic cold reading tactics

lol

>Ever notice how the horoscopes are right all the time?
No, I'm not fucking retarded.

Still, having a date without insider knowledge is kind of hard, even when you do make it as vague as possible

fuck off juden

>I wonder if this will get any play on big media outlets.
The kike Matt Drudge would be our only hope but he;s tweeting CNN and Politico links now, questioning Trump, sabotaging the effort to link the wall to military spending bill.

We need to put some pressure on this jew.

>tfw

Pic related

about what?

How do we deal with these fuckers

tell that your kike loving """God Emperor"""

One would attack both planes and runways in a strike, not only the hangars. This is common sense.

snopes.com/white-house-syria-publicity/

lol don't show that to the pussys the will shill for the refugees even more

>trump expels trannies meanwhile fascist ASSyriams commit anal jihad among one-another
almonds n shit desu

Those Krazy Khazars.

>trump expels like 160 fags
"He is the best, true leader, Murica first"
>Syria fights like over 100000 zioni,west and arab sponsered Jihadis
"Muh Anl jihad, assad is muslim you know, the kikes are our best allys

Pls jihad yourself burger

must have been from hosing off the little boys in the back of the truck

bumpz

Liberals will defend this.

you have your quotes backwards desu

>I MUST HIDE THIS AWKWARD BONER!

no problem reddit veterans like you still get this

bump for real thread

Take my bump. Shilling for the trans shit is through the roof. Battle stations men

Digits

These videos prove nothing, even the "thumbs up" doesn't look like a thumbs up.

Some of you need mental help

oy delete this image you antisemite

>dead
>lifts his arm twice and dodges the door for the third miracle
>dead

You first Achmed

>dead
>pulls shirt down when he thought the camera was away
>dead

lol dude the jewness is strong in you

here there are also several videos that debunk the media for showing fake news about Syria to the people
youtu.be/Ua-YxNer8Ww
youtu.be/5EE5sBFVNlw
youtu.be/vwfQqFe6k-0
youtu.be/5Ry0HOndBQ4
youtu.be/YANWFzMG9sU
globalresearch.ca/anti-assad-propagandists-use-7-year-old-girl-as-propaganda-tool-narrative-proven-false/5600598
bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/

No snopes.
Snopes for dopes

ITT Putinbots and moonbats

don't forget about this
>WHITE HELMETS: LIVING NEXT DOOR TO AL QAEDA IN ALEPPO
youtube.com/watch?v=tseqwNIXhDQ

Bump, I doubt anyone will buy this though, you know ebil dictatorship and all that

SAGE NEGATED

t. clueless libtard
also age faggot

To be fair, this "fabricated strike" thing has been a mainstay of getting America into Zion's wars for some time. But that it's now getting out to the general public means that the tables have turned. What's the problem and where does reddit even come in?

You know it's shill-a-clock when some shithead brings in reddit out of nowhere.

the shill cancer from this rotten and disgusting place

I don't know enough about the effects of sarin or phosgene but I was wondering a couple of things.

How long is a victim incapacitated? If the guys on the ground were healed by the hose, they could have helped other victims.

How is the gas released? The setting looks odd with a bunch of random males on the ground. Does the government drop canisters into alleys, or? The scene reminds me of a bad horror movie.

>healed by the hose
WEW
The bodies get hosed down because otherwise handling them will kill you.

From shilling to playing a dumbass, it's working please continue!

couldn't have been sarin gas or people would have actually died

True enough. Let's keep pushing this and the Awan arrests, I want that one to regret using my flag for this.

ISIS doesnt exist. Its just a mossad agent Jew named Rita Katz with a green screen room

Well sarin is water soluble. But the runoff water would have been toxic. And people seem to be stepping through that unharmed.

> healed by the hose,
you cannot heal sarin by using hose + there is no one vomiting

The only thing we can do, shill it all over the Internet

>yfw the normies will still fall for it

All those guys on stretchers have a very slight smile on their faces, the same you'd expect from a non-actor having been told to play dead.

ISIS IS JEWS

Someone with video skills could turn it into a mudslime meme about how allah brings people back from the dead. Would probably get shared a bunch.

Hmm. Obviously some shitty arab song in the background. Then narrated by someone who speaks some arab language and going apeshit about the miracles of allah when they move their hands and get revived with the miracle water of allahuakbaru.

bump

Why i'm not surprised anymore.

Unfortunately this is the direction that discussions on Sup Forums have been going in for a while. When you accuse anons of being shills or "playing a dumbass" for asking basic questions you are contributing to this sad trend.

>healed by the hose
See the boy in the green shirt at 1:23, he is sitting upright, a guy is touching him and getting runoff all over him, they both look alive, does the phosgene theory explain this?

Phosgene doesn't explain it since they should've been up and running for another 24h before dropping dead. So the only explanation, given the context, is sarin gas and then they would be either inside-out or just dead if it was sarin.

No, the white helmets are muslims

Bump

>man playing dead with limp arms
How do you know he was playing dead and not just unconscious/barely hanging on to consciousness? That's not a thumps up either, that's him lifting his arm and trying to grab stretcher.

This is what I've seen so far in the video about a minute and a half in. So far it's bull shit. For fucks sakes dont let me down.

Could this be part of the happening? The release of materials proving how fake a lot of this shit has been over the past several years?

Ok, thank you for explaining. Looks like neither gas theory holds up.

To the other question,

>How is the gas released? The setting looks odd with a bunch of random males on the ground. Does the government drop canisters into alleys, or? The scene reminds me of a bad horror movie.

I believe the sarin attack on the Tokyo subway used punctured bags, but that was in a closed environment. I wonder how the Syrian government would have released the toxic gas in this scenario, how that particular area got hit but civilians from I assume nearby are walking past.

Obama already bought them. We are just finally using them. Who gives a fuck what we use them on?
Barrack and Michael used more of our tax dollars to go on vacation anyway.
Should be dropping more moabs.

He adjusted his fucking shirt. What kind of dying person would care about their shirt riding up their torso a little?

The white helmets were paid Soros mercenaries. We've always known this. Lurk more.

Alleged airstrike but no delivery mechanism remnants have been found. No bomb remnants or anything capable of releasing sarin.

>He adjusted his fucking shirt. What kind of dying person would care about their shirt riding up their torso a little?
I wasn't on that part yet.

Maybe this was just a training video to show what people should do in the case of an attack, or a dramatization of the attack to give people an idea of how it played out. We don't know what exactly this video is. If you straight up believe what the context of this video is, you're dangerously gullible.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22307705
Supposedly that, which should've btfod everyone in the area.
Google "syria's chemical attack" to get a better idea of how wide the supposed area of effect was.

Thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

>We don't know what exactly this video is. If you straight up believe what the context of this video is, you're dangerously gullible.

Staged, at least, and that's all that matters. They loaded the same guy into an ambulance more than once.