BE READY TO BEHOLD TOMORROW

NORTH KOREA WILL SHOW WORLD WHY ITS BEST KOREA TOMORROW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j261NRIXoWI
express.co.uk/news/world/833417/north-korea-world-war-three-threat-pre-emptive-strike-against-united-states-tomorrow
m.cda.pl/video/183048ba
dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/pentagon-suspects-north-korean-missile-test-may-be-imminent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It;s actually tonight.

i hope my life is about to change tonight

better fucking happen this time

drumpf made a mistake with the sanctions against nk

the bombs are coming

When your leader is by all accounts the guy who created gangnam style how can anyone possibly compete? I hope no one tries because it won't end well.

My guess is it'll happen at 10 AM North Korea time

wtf

YOU FAGGOTS ARE RUINING IT
BE FUCKING QUIET REEEEEEEEEE

gee I wonder what russia will do

If Japan goes nuclear in response China will loose it fucking mind. North Korea will be finished, and fat Kim wil just be crying. Japan better Tech. & more reactors for fuel for bombs. South Korea will get the short end of the stick till they get balls and take down Best Korea.

Doubt it will ever happen.

what is happening tomorrow?

Please start war already I want something interesting to happen in the world

Personally, I think we should give Japan their right to a standing military back. I would rather see a Japanese empire rule over Asia than china, nk, sk, etc. Especially since it we don't voluntarily give them military rights back, they will eventually become one with the nippon again and rise up, forcing us to nuke them again, which sucks.

Happening

best news i've heard in a long time. fuck the land of (fruits and nuts)

yeah, not best korea. not ukraine.

lol

East Coast fags represent

they expect russians to liberate nk or something?

Tomorrow is potato day!

youtube.com/watch?v=j261NRIXoWI

why even ask the koreans
these ppl are delusional

why not make best korea part of hawaii?

this is all clinton and obamas fault but now trump is president

not on trumps watch
trump isn't a pussy like obama

they are yummy.

they look starving

a year? thats plenty of time to shoot it down

>Tfw there'll never be a country as traditional and pure as North Korea and with the freedom America has

american antifa would be the first to be thrown into the gulag in North Korea.

I sure hope you communists are right. Even though you never have been before.

That would be 0130 GMT, or 2130 EDT.

But nothing is going to happen.

japan has nukes?

DO IT
FUCKING DO IT

Japan is what's known as a "turn screw" nuclear state. They have the tech, education, weapons grade material and ability to manufacture nukes within several months of deciding they want one. DoE estimates put their stockpile capabilities to 60 to 70 two stage 475 kT devices with in 6 months.

Fun fact: Finland can produce about 20 in the same time frame.

Both are signatories of the NPT so neither do it.

Naw. Article 9 prevents Japan from building up any kind of military power. This includes nukes and other WMDs
Shinzo Abe supposedly wants to abolish Article 9 however. That shit is long overdue anyway

I cant wait

will be up all night in anticipation.

>seriously hope he nukes new york

wait.. source?

Unlikely, but I'mma roll anyways. These digits confirm yes or no.

Made me laugh. Here's a (You).

express.co.uk/news/world/833417/north-korea-world-war-three-threat-pre-emptive-strike-against-united-states-tomorrow

m.cda.pl/video/183048ba

>“The North Korean people I'm sure are lovely people and would love to see him go."
Uh-huh.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

haha they get a medal every time they suck kim's cock

We should kill every man, woman, and child in North Korea as a lesson

Hope they hit California

I have a feeling this time it is different because of Awan computers and super Larper WHAnon might have spooked (((them)))

Probability of error increases significantly over greater distances, also the likelihood of THAAD or ABM defences taking out the missiles if directed at mainland (they can't hit Cali yet anyway).

Likely, they would go after a softer target with less reaction time like Seoul or Tokyo.

>(they can't hit Cali yet anyway)

BYE BYE CALIFORNIA

dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/pentagon-suspects-north-korean-missile-test-may-be-imminent/

>Test

Oh, so it's another Thursday.

Digits for righteous retribution.

My sister is in hawaii. Don't scare me user

What if his nuke fucks up and stays in orbit?

Kim Jong Btfo

Korean Island when?

What will probably happen

>North Korea launches a missile
>It falls into the sea between Korea and Japan
>America, Japan and South Korea say "this is unacceptable" and call for more sanctions (even though there's nothing new left to sanction)
>America sends some warships near Korea and tests anti missile technology in Alaska
>Status quo continues
>North Korea one step closer to nuking America

>one step closer to nuking America
One step forward and a hundred back. As NK nuclear science gets better and a rate of like 20% of what ours was, the American anti-missile systems are already the apex of the world and will only get better

Nothing is going to happen you mong. Nobody is going to bomb anyone.

blessed giving of the grass shavings to the most devoted militarily

Knowing how the united states functions. They will let kim nuke an island as a reason to rally the international community as a reason to go to war.

Depending on what happens in this test, this may be another Strongly Worded Letter incident, or it may be the prelude to a nuclear war.

If this is just another SLBM test... Well, it's probably nothing.

If it's another ICBM test, and they're testing the Re-entry Vehicle, shit is going to hit the fan. Hard.

The W87 is between 200 kg and 270 kg, and is capable of at least 300kt. If North Korea can get down to a 500 kg warhead, they can hit the US mainland.

GBI is good, but you shouldn't place much trust in it.

I want to see that fat gook try

Imagine USA launching a ton of MAOBs on them - we have about 15 leaft if I recall well

pls no bully

Northern Gook Nuclear BBQ =/= Bullying

>777

Please nuke commiefornia.

guise they started having kids do those red scare drills here in California
if anything goes down I'll die knowing that this degeneracy was wiped from the face of the Earth
Be sure to tell the tale of New Sodom

pls no bbq, pedro.

Looks good

underage fag detected

KYS Neanderkike

no, these digits will decide

>ww3 confirmed

no, I AM SPARTICUS

Competing Bongs each looking to be crowned Destroyer of Worlds. HARD BREXIT INDEED.

what pisses me off is we allowed the MIC to get us here in the first place. their only solution for the problem they got us in is mass death and destruction.

for what? what did we win?

digits confirm nothing goes down

as always

a muli billion dollar farce

It is wanted for NK to give all their citizens unrestricted internet access, to make sure all their citizens are not starving and there are no slave labor camps (it is certain there are how many?), it wants NK citizens to be able to apply for visas and travel to other nations? It wants international companies to make deals in and with NK citizens and NK?

NK believes its seclusion, and relative brand of extremism is best for its land and people, that giving an inch away from what it has choosen, will result in miles towards a different brand of extremeism?

Is it really a powerful elite want the pleasures of wealth and control over their masses, and the system relaively works? How big is the true proof of human rights violations in terms of labor camps?

Is it really thought if each citizen had more capitalistic form of self expression, could try to make buisness and crafts to sell internationally, that NK would get and be better? For those individuals? For many individuals? On a whole?

In terms of the potential resources, it is possible deals could be made, with unbiased pure righteous companies nk could trust to not F them over.

If it were proven there were no slave labor camps, would there still be sanctions?

If it was gureenteed to be promised and signed with proverbial blood and soul, NK would never attack another nation or its own people, would there still be sanctions?

Is it the fear of fasciesty state, the harsh power sructure, police, military state, a person born has no personal autonomous freedom? what about muh juche
what about muh life liberty pursuit of happiness freedom and justice for all

Kim will nuke Israel.