>created some awesome middle school jams
>produced 8 white children
>realized he was too fucked up and committed sedoku like a true warrior

R.I.P Chester

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yP4qdefD2To
twitter.com/chesterbe/status/675374464058589184?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ya pretty interesting he is gone, quite sad.

CRa CrAWLLINNGG IINNNN MYY SKIIINNNN

F

I remember using that code with a friend in like year 7, 2001

he taught it to me after having read it in a mad magazine or some shit

cant remember what the fuck it was or the name but its a known code so it shouldnt be hard to figure or find

>true warrior
pussy took the pussy way out
or the occult killed him

the jist of it was you write an x, a +, and a grid of 6 then write the alphabet in each portion
there were dots to reuse portions for multiple characters
all I can remember

Pigpen cipher. I went through all the symbols on the wall yesterday but was banned for nothing so I couldn't post it. It translates to another cipher I think. Brb

>pigpen
thats the one, thanks.
if it translates to apparent gibberish maybe they modified it in some capacity, maybe even something as simple as reversing it
anyway its 1.41am here and I need to get productive as it is so ... back to lurking

TANVA
VAOT
EEADFY
UIATIJ
LANT
DEADOU
UQNCHEJ
HAJJAH
VIJQPZ
VNHAHA
UL
VC

Some of them repeat

>Chester Bennington
>White

You must live in the SW.

youtube.com/watch?v=yP4qdefD2To

just did "lant", thanks for saving me the trouble
I am intrigued but put off by the possibility that it will be something asinine like "thanks for working this out, linking park rules!" or some shit

there's also the possibility that its just random letters using the pigpen character set, graphic designers / animators following a brief to have "ancient script on a circular stone door that opens"

so very underrated

>8 children
Rwally?

Was his gf even white?

>Suicide

It's cute that you actually believe that...

just tell us whats in it, goo goo sucks

RIP in peace

He got quite lefty after befriending Bono
Still, requiem in terra pax

>called Trump the greatest threat to America, more than terrorism and told everyone to vote for Hillary

twitter.com/chesterbe/status/675374464058589184?lang=en

>produced 8 white children
>kills himself leaving them to the single parent nigger life
No wonder he is your hero, Bubba.

one of his kids went to my high school. he lived in gilbert, arizona in a huge ass mansion. his kid is a huge piece of shit and i cant imagine the others are any different.

look at the title of the song.

F

Also, he didn't commit (((suicide))). Don't be so fucking naïve.

>mexican wife
>white children
only by american standarts

he complains like a baby in his songs, he is overrated, just a drama queen rockstar

The movie "Split," was based on Chester Bennington's secret life. He got worried that somehow people found out about his dark compulsions and decided to take the easy way out.

Notice the similarities in physical appearance

hmm

>the easy way out
hahaha so simple

Go on

It's called "pigpen" code, certain Fraternal organisations use it...

>weak suicidefag
>resting in peace

You scaring me.

It is fucking hilarious that a faggot who made grim dark emo songs committed suicide.

That means he actually believed the shit he was making with these songs and wasn't simply cashing in on angsty teens. I wonder if he was listening to one of his songs as he offed himself rofl

he was mentally ill for a long time thats where most of his songs are about he pulled through for a long time

Don't look under your bed, Jews are hiding there, waiting to get you when you sleep

The nose knows

He's similar to so many people

So he became the beast and got tired of being an immortal cannibal that he hanged himself when he got his original personality back?

after he died i saw some interviews with him and articles about him, all in the past couple years. he seemed to have a very child like sense of humor almost like Michael Jackson. for instance when asked what he does on his computer for privacy, he said he doesn't use a computer, he uses magic and dragons. when asked about the Manchester attack (he was there, scheduled to give a concert the next day at that venue, so it was rescheduled and he did a tribute concert) and the fan said he said "I've been wearing these ear rings (plug style, the big tribal looking ones) since the attack. You see they have these bees? Bees are a symbol of strength for manchester." and the fan was like "wow, I didn't know that, you must really care and have done your research."

I looked it up and I guess bees are a historical symbol of Manchester and journalists were talking about it, so that second anecdote isn't so much him being crazy. His quote to TMZ about magic and dragons instead of using a computer was legit. Also saying his earrings are a symbol of strength is some dumb shit a kid or a hippie girl would say.

Maybe he just raped a kid and the kid was about to expose him.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHYA!!