Why do the Democrats want war with Russia?

Why do the Democrats want war with Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

russia has done nothing in the past 20 years to piss off the west
i don't understand why the US gubmint still wants to fuck them up
why can't you leave russia alone?

Manlets should not be in positions of power. It opposes the natural order of things. Putin has to go.

Idk take a (((((Guess)))))

Because we actually protect our national interests and project power beyond our borders?

>he doesn't want war with Russia

What you're some kind of commie or something?

Because they think russia hangs fags and all the democrats are fags.

Because they're fucking idiots. If they want to fight the Ruskies they should be sent first.

They've been communist subversives for decades now. They want America destroyed. Do the fucking math.

>Why do the Democrats want war with Russia?
Hmmm let me guess...

Who are the leaders of the Democrat party?
(((Chuck Schumer)))
(((Dianne Feinstein)))
(((Adam Schiff)))
(((Al Franken)))
(((Ben Cardin)))
(((Ron Wyden)))
(((Richard Blumenthal)))
(((Debbie Wasserman Schultz)))
(((Bernie Sanders)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

Democrats are neocons. They dont want a super power to compete with

You gotta love how the Russian shills have programmed their right wing retard American traitors, that if you don't give Russia everything it wants, it means war

Thats it?

The world was always like that.
It's just that leftists (particularly millennials) never grew up, it's like they became stuck in their childhood mindset and their entire world view is directed by some simple entertainment.

And here he comes, right on cue.

The best part is he
>does it for free

They just think their powerless, which isn't true. If every one of them took the redpill it would be enough to change the world.

Maybe this isn't pissing off the west, but I'm really sad that they attacked Georgia.

Fuck those democrat fuckers they can be apart of the first wave that attacks Russia.

Because we don't want war with Russia.

That's literally it.

it's either war with Russia

or

be labeled a fascist, racist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamaphobe, anti-semetic, transphobic... you get the picture

libtards are extremely vapid and would rather see the world burn than be rejected by the herd.

To mill military budget.

Because they won't be drafted. Men and women only.

Really though, it's a worse offense than sedition and treason. They have become the Bush family.

It's basically the only thing that will distract from the fact that the DNC is about to burst into flames.

Because Russia is protecting Syria from one of our classic regime changes and it's messing up their plans.

Because they're trying to destabilize America and Europe for their benefit you stupid fuck. This is their goal, and they're succeeding thanks to traitors like you.

>He actually believes Russia helps Trump because they love America

Holy fuck you Trumpcucks are stupid as shit.

>Because they're trying to destabilize America and Europe
Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Too fat.

Because they arent a (((democracy)))

hhhmmmmmmmmm
makes a fag wonder don't it?

i want to help russia
how can i make sure russia is ok?