hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By killing themselves. That's one less problem we need to deal with

HAHAHAHAHA THE FUCKING MADMAN

He did it for real, thank Pence.

>they can't go die in sand lands in a war for (((them))).

Whoa lmao

You mean mrs obama won't be able to join the army!?

Could animals joins before this?

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

so based.
another non-issue for the trumpfaggots, so they praise their jewish overlords.

>he doesn't know we use animals in the military
Come on leaf, you guys were starting to get good what with that record breaking long shot of yours. Don't fuck up now and not train animals.

Can the president make executive decisions through Twitter? Will something actually come of this?

It is glorious

TotalBiscuit is going to ban him from CocksGone

Bet most of them would be busting a testicle right now.

not how the army works retard
there are various jobs where you DONT get shipped to the middle east

kek
degenerates btfo

What will the voters of Michigan say when senators up for reelection in 2018 like Debbie Stabenow are called faggots by Kid Rock for wanting a transex army?

what?

Everyone post assblasted libs.

bread and circus
the attention this gets in the media and with politicians is laughably
disproportionate to the number of people this affects
way less than 1% of people are transgender, of these how many of these want to join the millitary? 2 persons?

Cool, so I can get out of the military by pretending to be a tranny?

What will happen to pic related now? Fired?

Guess Trump and friends don't want my vote again.

Fucking awesome. Best president in a while. Fuck all the euro faggots with no armies and the Russiaboo faggots posting how American military will be all trannies and feminized. We're going back to 1945 levels you fucking cock suckers. Respect America or get bombed

it is all about non-issues, all the day.

Forgot pic

WEW

It's not about them wanting to serve or fight, its about trannies all over wanting the validation of thinking their fit and ready to be in military if they wanted

Kek it's like reading a schizoid's diary. Libs get so fed up with Trump they start talking in circles. It should be a new disorder, call it Trump Exhaustion disorder

>Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory
Confirmed fucking happening. North Korea invasion soon.

Also that cheeky thank you at the end made me laugh.

Really happy Trump did this. besides the fact that they shouldn't be in military, trannies have gotten so fucking uppity and preachy and annoying the last few years they needed to be knocked down a peg or two.

FUCKING AWESOME

do you even know what schizoid means today?

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

>SWEDEN BTFO

while this is right, it is still a non-issue.

I can't believe that the USA is the only beacon of sanity in the west...

annex us pls senpai

>how the fuck will they ever recover

all day huh, bud? bet you wish it was a spandex sheath now

Does anyone have that infographic on transgender suicide rates?
Both during and after transition?

>t = BTFO

FTFY

Bringing this up serves 3 purposes:

1) It gives more hope and energy to the base population of heterosexual people - keeps them from feeling ostracized

2) It tells the special snowflakes to shut the fuck up because they aren't that important

3) It provides another round of media attacks against him to provide cover for the nooses that his admin are currently tying.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

GAS THE GAYS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

>Wojtek (1942–1963; Polish pronunciation: [ˈvɔjtɛk]; in English, usually spelled Voytek) was a Syrian brown bear purchased, as a young cub, at a railroad station in Hamadan, Iran, by Polish II Corps soldiers who had been evacuated from the Soviet Union. In order to provide for his rations and transportation, he was eventually enlisted officially as a soldier with the rank of private, and was subsequently promoted to corporal.

>Wojtek initially had problems swallowing and was fed with condensed milk from an old vodka bottle. He was subsequently given fruit, marmalade, honey and syrup, and was often rewarded with beer, which became his favourite drink. He later also enjoyed smoking (or eating) cigarettes. He loved wrestling with the soldiers and was taught to salute when greeted.

wOw best timeline!

No need to recover w/o the surgery.
blackguytouchingforehead.jpg

BURN THE SNOWFLAKES
CULTURE WAR NOW

>As an enlisted soldier of the company, with his own paybook, rank and serial number, he lived with the other men in tents or in a special wooden crate, which was transported by truck. According to numerous accounts, during the Battle of Monte Cassino Wojtek helped by carrying ammunition – never dropping a single crate.

The Pentagon is likely to spend between $2.4 to $8.4 million annually on the transexual treatment
>expects to pay between $40,000 to $50,000 during the course of a service member's life to treat gender dysphoria.
>*Not including the cost of "tremendous amounts of training on transgender" education and time
>Hormone therapy doesn’t require designated recovery time, but reassignment surgeries require up to 21 days medical leave plus up to 90 days medical disability
>Male-to-female genital surgery, which requires the longest recovery, leaves soldiers nondeployable for 135 days.
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC

Suicide rate stays the same before and after. I dont have graphic but i wanna say it's 40 plus percent.

I was making joke with niggers.

I know we used animals in the army since forever.

I mean, what the fuck were they in the military in the first place? Dudes who cut their dick off aren't going to be able to shove their flesh wound opening dildos into themselves during a combat situation and chicks who sew an Oscar Myer weiner to themselves aren't all that common so I'm told.

Fuck trannies, next kick the fags and women out.

Yeah I saw it on a thread here like 2 days ago but I forgot to save it.

>1) It gives more hope and energy to the base population of heterosexual people - keeps them from feeling ostracized
raycit against proud ladyboy-aphinos

>2) It tells the special snowflakes to shut the fuck up because they aren't that important
B-but, inclusivity and feelings are more valuable than saved lives and tax dollars, user

>3) It provides another round of media attacks against him to provide cover for the nooses that his admin are currently tying
sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffs

red pill: they were joining the military to get their insanely expensive HRT+SRS on the military's dime and get dem programs after being discharged because they have to take expensive synthetic hormones and dilate their open nuvag wound for the rest of their lives.

>considering paying for people to mutilate themselves
This is your brain on communism

Also I wouldn't be surprised if this started as a slippery slope from circumcision being normalized too.
>if we cut off the foreskin, why not just take the whole thing while we're at it

>Tfw autists don't get your joke

>i want to vandalize a house because of my political opinions
>i want to verbally assault an individual because of my political opinions
>i believed the sexist narrative
>i believed the racist narrative
>i want to help the mentally ill
>i believe a democratically elected official is a tyrant
>hes stupid
>Romney

you cant make this up.

>mutants = BTFO

>train the trannies to be weapons
>Mental ill shouldnt own guns

>Following demobilisation on 15 November 1947, Wojtek was given to Edinburgh Zoo, where he spent the rest of his life, often visited by journalists and former Polish soldiers, some of whom would toss him cigarettes, which he proceeded to eat because there was no one there to light them for him.[9]

>Media attention contributed to Wojtek's popularity. He was a frequent guest on BBC television's Blue Peter programme for children.[citation needed]

>Wojtek died in December 1963, at the age of 21. At the time of his death he weighed nearly 35 stone (220 kg) and was over 1.8 meters (6 feet) tall.

PRESS F FOR WOJTEK

>F

>and tax dollars
Yeah that's the biggest point as shown by: They were subsidizing tranny operations using tax dollars. Disgusting!
If you wanna bin your bangers and mash do it on your own dime you stupid cunts

Enjoyed reading this story
F

Yeah that guy from Taxi Driver

SHOW RESPECT TO WOJTEK

All this does is prevent trannies trying to use military benefits to pay for their transitioning treatment/surgery can't join
Of course the same left who cries about the military being an evil imperialist death machine are now crying that trannies can't join boo hoo

Even Thailand which has the highest concentration of ladyboys per sqm doesn't allow them in the military.

I didn't even know this was in question. I mean come on, the military is not a fucking summer camp. It's ridiculous. Trannies are mentally ill, by definition of the word. There are other ways to serve the military. They can be part of fundraisers or Veterans shit at home. I could see tons of them doing menial military shit, trying to demand that VA pay for a surgery to cut off their dicks then for the years of intensive therapy for a suicidal mess. This is the right move. It is not pandering to anybody and it is decisive. I mean hell, will the next movement be for people with Downs Syndrome to serve? These people are almost single handedly destroying the slippery slope fallacy.

F

>highest concentration of ladyboys per sqm
I want off this timeline immediately

Reminder that trannies have one of the worst mental illness

D-delete this
I swear to fucking god. I'm going to shove you into a locker when I see you.

Then hate fuck you in the locker room when all the guys are gone.

By order of Lord Pence, all trannies are hereby sentenced to a public town square style shock therapy, while chained down, followed by castration and dilatation torture therapy.

Just like the military vets kill themselves at ridiculous rates

implying you will survive the chambers and live until 2020

Real 'lady like' on the right. Why do we accept this shit in our society

(((oh right)))

You all realize this is going to blow up in our faces in the long term right? You laugh now but when the pendulum swings the other way, those dystopian tales of privilege stories you all were coming up with 3 years ago are now poised to come true now with the shit he is pulling. They aren't going to let down their guard next time. I'm dead serious.

Trump is hurting them now but he is paving the way for radical progressives to be just as unhinged and obnoxious when they get into power.

Gahd
This made me think of that vid of asian dr.s pulling bandaging out of that guys vagina.
puke.

Youre right we should let them enlist but only to the ranks of meat sheilds
Degeneracy solved.

Get some help for your mental illness in the next 3 years

W O K E

Democrats aren't going to get back into power if they keep pandering to the most vocal minority

Salty mutants and libcucks goldmine

>the thing that governs countries shouldn't matter this much

Wew.

Except Trump has only 36 % of popularity vote in USA. He going to fail hard and after his failure, White House will become Sweden 2.0

Evil Trump is making me bleed!

b-baka

Yes because we all know thr trans comnubity ia ovwrwhelming with wannabe soldiers.
You btfod 5 people at best
Kys

Heebus Cristus, that is a new level.

Looks like Trump does not want the military to build 58 more washrooms per facility.

I meant allowed, not why they want to I suppose since I know they are doing all that shit on our dime.

>Trannies want to get into the military
Are we supposed to believe that men not men enough to live as men are men enough to serve in the military?

>way for radical progressives to be just as unhinged and obnoxious when they get into power.
Good.

Trump was a mistake

absolutely expected to take orders. the dog was given the rank for a reason. definitely has some crazy strong instincts that you would do well to follow

Is there a room or place you guys in the US can lock Trump away so he doesn't mess your nation up even more. It's only been 6 months and he is just fucking things up for you guys.