Actor Insists ‘Emoji Movie’ Will Fight Trump, Make Young People ‘Adopt Progressive Values’

>Actor Insists ‘Emoji Movie’ Will Fight Trump, Make Young People ‘Adopt Progressive Values’
freebeacon.com/politics/actor-insists-emoji-movie-fight-trump-young-people-adopt-progressive-values/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXiiulGxrT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>quit working on a popular sitcom because your coworkers "made hillary lose"
>politicize a shitty children's film
This guy is going to be an untouchable in a few years. What a fucking idiot.

Gay

>TJ (((Miller)))

>Todd Joseph Miller was born in Denver, Colorado, the son of Leslie, a clinical psychologist, and Kent Miller, an attorney.[1][2] His father is of English, Swedish, German, and Scottish ancestry, and his mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.

>implying that kids will watch this shit

>"The movie has a lot to say to women, and how they have limitless potential, and one of the characters literally breaks through a glass ceiling," he added.

cant counter the red pilling the angry birds movie already did. also obvious ploy for Sony to sue and own the rights for any and all emoji toys.

This is the same faggot who attacked an elderly conservative taxi driver

moron they're all already owned

>implying kids choose what they watch themselves

>make young people

Commie detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXiiulGxrT4

Miller is a retard who has never headlined anything successful on his own merit

The only thing the emoji movie is going to do is bomb at the box office

>Sitting down with HuffPost, comedic actor T.J. Miller trashed his former co-workers on HBO's "Silicon Valley," saying they did not do enough to stop Trump.

>"Right before the election … I asked, ‘How much money did you donate, you Hollywood elites? How much did you donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign?'" he recounted. "And everybody in the cast said nothing. They hadn't given a dollar."

Are Silicon Pajeets secretly /ourguys/?

>actor admits to propaganda and leftist brainwashing.
Cool. If the shoe were on the other foot, it would be axed on account of "extremism". I'm tired of this gay earth...

Damn emoji movie is lookin good. I'm gonna go se that shit, never mind this shit thread.

Whats with these shitty normalfag pandering movies always have some really forced message in it?
The angry birds movie had the anti-immigration thing and now the emoji movie is going to be feminist propaganda?

Gen Z are laughing at this movie

Silicon valley pajeet has said some gay stuff but i can't remember what. Hopefully it was just a stupid mistake thinking he was going to get carried on the bandwagon. Don't remember him saying anything stupid lately but I don't watch him outside of Silicon Valley.

Man, this movie is gonna TANK.

>(((miller)))
Miller is probably the most common surname in the US. My mom's maiden name was Miller. How is it at all jewish?

Because it's propaganda. Normalfags don't relize this and fall for it. Angry Birds was good propaganda, most movies are not.

The only appeal of this trash heap is for hipster faggots who want to watch it ironically. Generation Zyklon isn't going to get bluepilled by this laughable cash grab.

This as well. People use emojis but the emoji craze has safely passed and now it's only in with trashy trailer kids because they sell those emoji pillows at Walmart and straight talk phones do emojis now