The Irish behave different from other Europeans

The Irish are singlehandedly responsible for the ''White trash'' concept in America.They are more lazy, drink much more then anyone,usually tend to be dumber then Whites,most end up in abusive relationship and broken families.And always complaining like fucking Niggers.The Irish Americans are big supporters of liberalism,faggotry and domestic terrorism for their shitty island.

The Potato Niggers have been a big problem ever since we let them in.And not even like Askhenazi Jews,because the Irish are clearly dumber.I would compare them to annoying Niggers turn inside out.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htysk893DiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Massachusetts is like, the nicest, richest, least trashy, highest IQ, most liberal state in the country and has the highest percentage of Irish people.

Haha...nice fishing trip. The Irish are generally the best group of ppl on the planet. Everyone loves them and that's not up for debate....and I'm german.

>the nicest, richest, least trashy, highest IQ
>most liberal

You retarded piece of shit

You are Potato Nigger you are not fooling anyone

Potato Niggers don't even want to deny this kek

Been to Ireland. Can confirm they aren't the smartest around, plus they expect to be liked just because they're irish.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

irish are based, op is a faggot

Literally anywhere I go in the world people love me for no reason

Your move, OP

shane mcgowan is british

>kerrygold butter
>taters
>beer
>firecrotch lasses

A. Your flag marks you as "asshole" without even reading the shit-stained vomit coming from your diseased mouth

B. That's a stereotype the Kikes have pushed in every fucking movie since they can get away with it. Ever seen a movie with a negative stereotype about KIKES? How about niggers? Puerto Ricans? I'm not a Mick, and I think all Irish should be killed just for having produced John Brennan. But it's bullshit.

Sage
Cool D/C thread fag, you shills must be in overdrive after Trumps tweets today

(There's a real possibility Trump could make an announcement about sessions and or the clintons tomorrow per his twitter feed)

Sage and hide gay threads like this

Nice try shlomo. White men make peace with the past and move forward together. We don't harbor injury for generations liek whining niggers. The Irish have had their issues but we welcome them, our brothers to move forward with us as we become who we are.

Be scared, kike.

Daily dose of divide and conquer.
saged

The following cancer replied to this shit:
kys

Have you been to Massachusetts? The rich people are all old money, descendents of early english colonists. The descendents of the Irish live in the cities, and typically make up the lower working class. Some make it out, and get middle class jobs, but most seem to stay in there little irish hooligan ghetto's where drinking and sports consume there lives.

The Irish are half dindu, due to the correlation between skull thickness vs the common African dindu. Hence potato dindu

>The following cancer replied
what would you called your reply, you motherfucker? As soon as a say a flag without a nation, but one of those stupid memes, I automatically know you are a fucking Indian or gook on the Jews payroll to slide. So go dig your mother up and fuck her next to the maggots in her rotting cunt.

>Work in Dublin as an accountant
>Start time is 9am
>Every fucking day, me, a Polish guy and a Slovakian girl turn up to work between 8:30am and 8:45am
>Irish get to work between 9:05 and 9:30
>They take long ass lunches, complain when they can't leave early and just bitch in general

They really are lazy fucks, at least the English come to work on time

slide thread sage

digets confirm
also sage

I like Irish people, their country clean without shitskins and Celtic culture very interesting. Also what about American presidents which was irish? Are you retard OP?

Begorrah! Tis like another gorta mor in here!

Posting without using your national flag just shows me that you're actually ashamed of where you're from or who you actually are. Hate on the Irish all you fucking want you moron and by Irish I mean actual Irish not "Irish American". You're are either Irish or American, not both.

I get the feeling you are just a shit stirrer who chose Ireland at radom to get a reaction and have never even been to Ireland. When you get araise in your pocket money or you are allowed to travel without your parents come to Ireland. Then maybe you can make an assumption about the Irish. Until then you should stick to figuring who you are and where you are from and stop posting under some shitty flag that shows your shame in your homeland.

Irishman here.
>They are more lazy,
No they aren't. I am.
> drink much more then anyone,
Not really, I don't booze as much as 20 year olds.
>usually tend to be dumber then Whites
Will need some proof here. The Irish can't drive but we can at least count.
>most end up in abusive relationship and broken families.
Like all welfare states, this is bound to happen to a subset of society when you pay for the feckless to breed. Not exclusively an Irish thing.
>And always complaining like fucking Niggers.
About what?

Or are you talking about the Irish in Boston? You know, the American ones?

Flag confirms your a raging faggot as well.

> Work in Dublin as an accountant
Up in the IFSC by any chance? There's your problem right there. Plenty of hard workers, but you won't find them in finance.

You hate on the Irish yet you are benefiting from their hospitality and hard work.

"Biting the hand that feeds you" is the expression that springs to mind.

you forgot to add "scotch" to irish

Every coal burner I see has a Irish phenotype

>And i'm German

No, you're an American mutt. Stop embarassing yourself.

Don't you dare punch wrhite

horseshit

Fuck off kike

Alex Jones is Welsh, not Irish.

Real Irish are OK. It's just the feckin pikeys. We have them here too every summer nowadays, larping as 'asphalt layers' shitting all over the place, fighting internally and being generally useless and annoying. But nothing a good machine gun can't fix. Or even a good old dung spreader can get the filth off your property:
youtube.com/watch?v=htysk893DiI
(never piss off a farmer. He dilligaf you.)