Black user here

This morning, I woke up to news that Trump has banned transgenders from the military. After many years of degeneracy, it appears that the pendulum is swinging back.

I took a moment to look back at all the victories we've had to far, and it has only been 6 months. There is truly no other President in the history of the United States other than Donald J. Trump.

We can no longer simply have "nationalism" in this country. The only thing that would be on-par with what I'm feeling is ULTRA nationalism.

>tl;dr - white supremacist black user loves Trump

You have to go back.

What does this have to do with you being a nigger?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>I took a moment to look back at all the victories we've had to far, and it has only been 6 months

The victories belong to the American people, not you.

It was only a matter of time. You can't base a society around ideas such as defending the mentally ill's right to join the nation's military and using the institution as a means to celebrate their illness, without those said realms of ideas eventually either collapsing the society or being removed in a return to sanity.

Niggers BTFO?

heh

We will send you back to Africa with enough supplies for you to start a country. You can make Africa less shit.

>There is truly no other President in the history of the United States other than Donald J. Trump.
i knew niggers were stupid but come on

Hey based nigger how would you like an unpaid job picking worms off my tobacco plants?

You're probably a nigger yourself larping as a white dude anyway.

BASED BLACK MAN!!

Keep fighting fellow centipede! If you think the first 6 months have been amazing, just wait until our God Emperor actually restores the republic! LOTS MORE IN STORE FOR THE FUTURE IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!!

>I took a moment to look back at all the victories we've had to far, and it has only been 6 months. There is truly no other President in the history of the United States other than Donald J. Trump.

Next ban these self mutilation drugs and jail anyone who gives them to kids.

>to fix the African problems they need even more niggers
funny joke
incorrect statement

I feel you user. My community has demonized me but I don't give a shit, Trump is my homie and we gon destroyee the globalist

This shit is hilarious.

I agree black user, you're cool in my book.

Gosped, blackanon, Thomas Sowell is one of my personal heroes btw, greetings from an ex-commie country.

>The victories belong to the American people, not you.
probably more american than you homie so fuck the hell off, being white ain't what makes you american idiot, we are not a tribe and if you say you are than fuck off back to the hindu kush cuz we do not have tribes here unless they are of the sporting variety
by the way my family has been here since 1636
and am lily white, but that don't mean shit if I am a traitor to my fellow americans who love and cherish the values of the founding fathers and the Constitution

u mah nigga

get out nigger

fuck off nigger we don't want you here,

also buy my book
t. colin

This too, black user, except I'm American. From birth.
Godspeed.