>150.000 trannies in the military

Literally what the fuck?
There's no possible way this numbet is accurate, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iW4YwKahx1k
thehill.com/homenews/administration/343847-trump-calls-for-ban-on-transgender-individuals-in-military
archive.is/WJVbH
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP

S P B P
P
B
P

/thread

Is Sup Forums underestimating the tranny problem?

It's absolutely false. There's only like 2 millions troops to begin with. 150k trannies would be like 7.5% of the military being trannies.

Who is this semen demon?

Shh nobody tell him

They are probably counting gays as trannies to inflate their numbers. They always do shit like that.

>It's absolutely false. There's only like 2 millions troops to begin with. 150k trannies would be like 7.5% of the military being trannies.

tran people make up about 12-14% of the general population depending on study, so it makes sense that there would be a smaller proportion of them in a regressive profession like legal murderer

>tran people make up about 12-14% of the general population

8 years in service and I have not even met someone who met one. Its more like 150 in total. People with that kind of mental disorder are liberal, so they only support the military when it is convenient. They don't make a 4 year commitment to an institution they hate.

Hypermasculinity is not uncommon in mtf trans. Thinking stuff like "the military will turn me into a real man" or that it will help repress their dysphoria, it wouldn't surprise me if trans are overrepresented in the military.

>Literally what the fuck?There's no possible way this numbet is accurate, right?

Free drugs. Trump just saved a fortune.

considers trans people make up 20-30% of the population, that figure seems, if anything, a little low.

Why would you just go on the internet and tell lies

Clearly the number is way off. Last count I think there were at least 6,000,000 trannies in the military and that was just in the Navy.

>over 1/10 of the people you meet in a day are bearded ladies

it really tickles the taint

Pentagon just said 7000 currently active

>12-14%
Fucking hell you are being dumb on purpose. Everyone knows transgender individuals make up roughly 75% of the general population.

Know your facts before you decide to spew hate

>Estimates

Based on what?

>20-30%

It's less than half of 1%, stupid.

>Based on what?
(((Reports)))

my nigger

The data are surely made up, but the thing exist.
Truth is that the way of training and social enviroment of modern american soldier is totally fucked up. They live in a costant high adrenaline status that fuck up their brain, and in that pression they do degenerate things that develop in them homosexuality.
Their brain and their behaviour is so fucked up that many times they become totally alienated from society, and cannot turn back in it, they become homeless beggar or whatever.
Generals should think how to fix that, giving them psycological support and housing for the service they made for their country..

youtube.com/watch?v=iW4YwKahx1k

>12% to 14% of the population is a tranny

lmao what

>Survey 6500 trannies
>20% say they have served in the military
>Assume that 20% of trannies have always served in the military, even during the 50s and 60s
>Another (((report))) says that there are 700,000 trannies in the USA
>Determine that roughly 150,000 trannies are currently in the military or are military veterans

I saw a number closer to 250. thehill.com/homenews/administration/343847-trump-calls-for-ban-on-transgender-individuals-in-military

The real number of gen pop trannies is 0.3%. By their estimates 15% of all trannies are serving or have served.

I was under the impression trans people are less than 1% of the population.

Source?

Does anyone have that infographic on trans suicide rates based upon level of care? Counseling, hrt, full dick chop?

Yikes. These are the people who complained in high school "what am I going to need math for?"

So the figure is deceptive. They are implying active service.

The same (((non-profit))) in OP's post, the William's Institute, says that 0.3% of the pop is tranny.

Christ, can't you retards use Google?

>Well, a 2016 RAND Corporation study showed that of the approximately 1.3 million people who are considered active-duty members of the military in 2014, about 2,450 of them are transgender, making up about just 0.1-0.5 percent of the active-duty military. In addition, it’s estimated that about 1,510 transgender people serve in the Selected Reserve.

archive.is/WJVbH

Who is this semen demon (male)?

Ask the one who has authority over this earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Good way to start chaos, lie on the internet! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

You seem to think all trannies have also mutilated their dicks. This is not the case. In fact most trannies merely dress and behave like the opposite sex.

The military doesn't consider people without mutilated genitalia to be transgender

Its 220 trannies.

Does anyone that identifies as trans count as trans, or does one need the surgery to count as trans?

Very few trannies behave like the opposite sex.