K

k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRtemWv_5cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people who don't want to spend taxpayer money to mutilate humans for one

We have now reached the point where literal WHORES can be given a platform to spew their liberal nothings on a social media platform. This woman sucked Brett Ratner's dick for a Hollywood role, anything she says should be instantly discarded.

The bible forbids being a homosexual, the army is meant so serve God, Queen and Country. They can't serve God if they're playing bum darts, and God made only two genders and we can't change that it's impossible

No really what the fuck does it matter? What kinda of logic is behind it? If a trans-person can do the tests required to get in, then who the fuck cares what they identify as?

This, once your in they're subsidized by the taxpayer, complete waste of money to deal with their surgery and medication and all that bullshit.

Someone who's delusional and thinks they changed their gender is obviously a mental retard, they need to be in an asylum not the army. Liberals always say we need to keep guns away from retards now they want retards to be in the army?

well it worked

If they perform their duty to the letter, again, who the fuck cares?

>We have now reached the point where literal WHORES
She's actually a notorious serial beard. She gets paid to *not* have sex with men but pretend that she does.

Now leftists want to act all patriotic. The same ones who constantly harp about how soldiers are heartless monsters who kill innocent civilians. The ones with an endless barrage of insults aimed at America and its history. Fuck these douchebags and their incessant contradictions.

Also fuck this bitch for ruining Aaron Rodgers.

(((Norwitz)))...

Wow, this is really staring into the fucking abyss... I didn't know they had to do this.
These people are fucking insane and their insanity should not be encouraged.
If anything, they should be given medical treatment to make them feel more masculine or feminine depending on their biological sex.
Turning a guys dick into some weird flesh purse is NOT a going to turn them into real women, they are just turning them into strange mutilated freaks that people will instinctively either patronise or avoid.

Trump blowing this shit up is a very clear message as trans people have become a kind of untouchable caste in the West.

the only trannies who could possibly meet the physical requirements in their tranny state are black ftms and i doubt that's more than 3% of a group that's already less than 1% of the country

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

>If someone want to serve our country & is brave enough to put their life on the line to defend it, who cares if they're transgender

>If someone want to serve our country & is brave enough to put their life on the line to defend it, who cares if they're mentally retarded.

>If someone want to serve our country & is brave enough to put their life on the line to defend it, who cares if they're a felon.

>If someone want to serve our country & is brave enough to put their life on the line to defend it, who cares if they're a rapist.

>If someone want to serve our country & is brave enough to put their life on the line to defend it, who cares if they're unable to pass the physical requirements.

Because they're mentally retarded you dumb liberal commie
I hate euro niggers so much when do you go to sleep?

So the ban is effectively already there to begin with, a real non-issue, and now Trump is just spending time and energy on useless shit that doesn't really need fixing and only really serves to make almost everyone hate him even more? Brilliant. Fucking 4D chess.

Normal people care. The military is about uniformity, too much 'intersectionality' weakens the force.
There's plenty of non-trans people who can follow the duty to the letter instead.

Who cares on a personal level, but they are a
Iiability and would cost more than they are worth

Only Christians should be allowed to serve

any mental disorder is a disqualifying medical condition to serve in the US military

>Taxpayers should be on the hook for nutjobs' dick-chopping surgeries

>If they perform their duty to the letter, again, who the fuck cares?

Because they literally believe that they are the opposite sex, despite not being the opposite sex.

>Because they're mentally retarded you dumb liberal commie
Thanks, but I'm right wing. Also, again, being trans does not equal being mentally slow, it means identifying has the opposite sex. Call it a mental disorder if you have to, and then again, does the mental disorder have ANY effect on their performance in the military, comparatively to people who share the same chromosomes as them? I guess you don't actually know.

The military, and by extension TAXPAYERS, have to subsidies these loons' so-called """surgeries.""" It's pretty obvious why we care.

i'd expect it would be a risk given that they require hormones etc.
Plus lets face it, how mentally stable do you reckon the average tranny actually is in the first place?

>The military is about uniformity, too much 'intersectionality' weakens the force.

>Trannies: I had a surgery so give me special rights!!!
Literally AIDS.

>Olivia munn
>talented
Pick one!

>My grandfather was denied service to WWII for being flatfooted and nearsighted despite being able to bench 300 and squat 400 in the 40s and being at the peak of human endurance

>These people think that someone who requires hormonal injections to keep them feeling "normal" and that are emotionally unhinged when depraved can serve in the field

I love how liberal are going to start spouting their opinions about the military when they've never served or understand it all.

made me regret fapping to olivia munn when i was younger

If someone wants to serve our people & is brave enough to perform heart surgery to help them, who cares if they have a medical degree or not?

Nice point.

#GenocideLGBTQ
They will not be in Heaven.
They will never be real parents.
There's so much wrong if you can't instantly in a synapse fire understand what's wrong with these types of people, I'd say kill yourself honestly. We need a good old round up and kill or target them breaking their little Alex water filter hit'em at the pipes! FUCK YOU! Not only would Jesus be embarrassed by their kind, but I think even Lucifer would call them a bunch of disgusting pussies! SICK! Fuckin scumbags the lot of these rainbow flesh flute playin scum of the earth! They should repent for even popping out of the anal passage of Ricky Martin, their dirty dishrag whore mothers! Hell, in today's world, fathers also. Christ....

>A group of people who are essentially walking hormonal emotional wrecks aren't a liability in a situation where they are in the middle of hostile territory, and where the military would have to spend money to provide/supply said people with the "medication" they "need".
>Also considering the military is majority red and the implications and frustrations it would cause both the "trans" soldiers and the nontrans soldiers

Wake me up when America doesn't think with feelings.

How can you be conservative when you refuse to conserve what God has made which is the two genders he made us? You think human beings can just change their genders? You're just as mentally retarded as these delusional people

see as well as the hormone blockers they use are expensive and have crazy side effects. the military doesn't wanna deal with this shit.

>i'd expect it would be a risk given that they require hormones etc.
Slippery slope fallacy.

>Plus lets face it, how mentally stable do you reckon the average tranny actually is in the first place?
I personally know a single mtf. She's alright. She just acts feminine, wears girly clothes, and such. I don't mind calling a male she, even if I do think it's all merely pretend.

Keep their steady flow of hormones from them for a week and see how fast they kill themselves

if somebody wants to act in a major motion picture and they're brave enough to speak in front of a camera, who cares if they're able to act?

Why do you assume people go into the military for surgeries?

What if they already had the surgery done before they joined the military?

WHOA USELESS CELEBRITY CUNT WEIGHS IN

>when (((Hollywood))) cock goblins have political opinions

Replace transgender with ADHD, OCD, asthmatic

Funny really, cause, considering how fucking shit and pathetic the west is, wouldn't you prefer it if the people fucking it up the most are the people on the front lines?

At the moment the west is policed and protected primarily by the evil "white heterosexual privileged males".
Wouldn't it be better if the "white heterosexual privileged males" simply sat back, armed themselves, made money and trained under the grid while all the crazy losers were shipped off to fight in the chosen peoples wars against the islamic darlings of diversity?

WIN WIN situation.

Fucking master stroke.

The military kicks people out with legit PTSD because they are a liability. Why the fuck should they allow people with mental illness to get in?

So there are limitations on who can love this country pol? pol is the real fuckin' fagget.

Whore

Then their mental instability is still left unchecked

>why does it matter?
trannies are a huge fucking burden, that's why it matters.

What exact behavioral changes do you think trans people get, when they transition, that should endanger themselves and others?

The (((media))) will glorify them.

See

>havin shit taste

>people who don't want to spend taxpayer money to mutilate humans for one
Isn't this main role of military?

>Implying gender has anything to do with being in the army.

How is that comparison even remotely valid?

>The military, and by extension TAXPAYERS, have to subsidies these loons' so-called """surgeries.""" It's pretty obvious why we care.
Source please, and so if they didn't require these subsidies, would you be okay with it?

I'm an expat that served in the US army for 10 years in the 80s and 90s. Even to accommodate women into the force breaks the uniformity and causes distractions. As far as proof, I can only tell you from experience.

300 covered this pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRtemWv_5cc
War isn't a single-man endeavor. Armies cannot afford stragglers who will sap from the war effort.

>conservative
Wrong.

transgender =/ mentally retarded
transgender =/ felon
transgender =/ rapist

like i think you're mentally retarded for making such claims senpai.

Same policy as Obama and every president before him.

So pre-op trans people are okay in the military?

White phosphorous is more humane than sex reassignment surgery

My nation is defended by the blood of their patriotic sons which serve on their front lines and who are supported by their woman who serve their country on the homefront.

Men and women are not equal and can not serve equally in the same professions. The transsexual myth falsely claims that women can be men and women can be men. That being said, all should be treated equally as God created all men equal.

If you choose to send the daughters of your nation to bleed and die in the front lines of war in the name of progress and equality then you show that your nation is neither progressive and lacks equality.

In Russia its role is to assassinate political opposition

" What is the psyche evaluation for 500 Alex"
Can Hollywood just get carpet already

>giving a shit what a talentless slut thinks

was the holocauster broken down the day her parents were supposed to die or something?

I suppose you actually have some data on this, so I don't just have to take your word for it?

We used to live in wholesome times when a fagmaster outing himself publicly like this would result in being tied to the back of a truck and dragged through the dirt. What happened? Why is it okay for degenerates to try and dictate right and wrong?

Why individuals suffer because the (((media))) are dumbshits?

Here's the major reason, because it applies to ALL trannies not just ftm or mtf. They won't have constant access to their hormones on the front line. That means that if they miss some shots, they're going to be an emotional wreck on the field, or at least run the risk of it. How does that benefit anyone? A 200 pound emotional person worried about their next hormone injection. They don't even let diabetics in the military for that reason, they can't get the shots to them. That's not even mentioning the constant need for dilation on the battlefield, which runs risks for infection. And also not to mention that some of these extremely expensive transitioning costs will be coming out of the tax payers pocket, and also putting the """Soldier""" on medical leave while they're getting medical procedures done, making them doubly useless for not doing shit while also getting tax dollars for their salary and tax dollars to get their mangina stretched on a daily basis.

There's ZERO benefit.

If they are using the military to pay for gender reassignment surgery that shouldn't be allowed. Any other criticism is hard to back up. If they are flaming and disruptive they should be out of course since they disrupt everybody . But if they just do they job like everyone else and don't talk about who they want to fuck...there's no good reason to not let them in. Basically people are too insecure to let the good ones in.

Trannies and the lgbtq shit are a massive weight we have to drag around in the military both economically and socially

>sauce: Me - A marine

Just like before they are still not allowed
Nothing has changed.

No they just never had to walk down the hall of cost

Allowing Trans-gendered in military is something new. seems Obama changed the rule about banning them in his last 6 months. Meddling to cause problems? Funny that.

Why are those bombs photoshopped?

Lel

But seriously when you sign up for the military your body is their property. You can be fined by the gov for doing dumb shit that causes self injury.

Its just starting to sound like the majority of the people who are against this move have forgotten the POINT of soldiers. They're meant to kill and die. They're not their for social media or virtue signalling.

>bum darts

Lost it.

Even if someone doesn't believe in god or "creation", and instead believes in evolution, how can LGBT whatever the fuck acronym say that thejr behavior is natural? I don't see animals in nature playing bum darts. How would animals pass on their genes if they perverted the process of reproduction?
Bum darts. Hahahaa. Thank you.

>Defend dindu rap in one thread
>Defend trannies in this thread
Denmark you're pissing me off today

>implying sex doesn't dictate physical strength

Hormone transportation logistics

oy vey

Does it make the military stronger and more capable to let these third gender weirdos in? No. So they aren't allowed in

I follow your logic, and it's applicable to workplace experience I have as well. Though, I'll wait with believing it fully, until I hear this from high ranking members of the US military.

If they are trans, but don't believe they're the opposite sex it's fine by me.

Believing that they are the opposite sex. Getting angry when other people refuse to believe they are the opposite sex and think they are weird for taking psychology and body warping drugs in addition to having breast implants, prosthetic penises and their testicles/penis cut off and transformed into a bleeding hole pouch that needs a dildo stuck in it to prevent the body from repairing itself...
In addition to being bat shit insane, their anger and self hatred can be increased by the natural revulsion people will have towards them.

Do you really want a fucking man on your team who deliberately took off his own testicles and replaced it with a gaping wound that needs to be stretched open, who has to take fucking hormones so that he can grow tits and "feel" more like the sex they claim to already be?

It's wrong to impose this insanity upon healthy people and it's wrong to entertain the fantasies of crazy people.

>I don't see animals in nature playing bum darts
That's because you're just fucking dumb. Animals play bum darts all the goddamn time.

So Trump made a law that was already in place?

>I was barred from the military for having low grade ADD.
>I think this was fair.
>A trans has a WAY more fucked up brain than me.
>They should be allowed to serve because LGBTQBBQCIAWPWW n sheeiiittt.

k indeed

how is that slippery slope? they literally need the hormones to be "stable" and not have a complete mental breakdown while rocking back and forth in a corner.

>she's alright
acting feminine when your genes and body say you should be masculine is the literal opposite of 'alright'

What does anything you just said actually mean?

Here's an actual military vet tranny on the issue.

The guy that got 5 fucking deferments wants to ban people from serving in the military, that's hilarious