The Hispanic Pedo Problem

Why are Hispanics so prone to be pedophiles? Is it something wrong with their culture? Even blacks, who are more prone to rape, rape kids less than Hispanics do. What is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmr6JM6Brnw
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pedophiles
Literally fake news, in JewSA, a 'pedo' might be someone who bangs a 12-16 year old even if she wanted it (inb4 muh feminist definition of consent)

What your chart is showing is that white and black men are becoming effeminate cucks who settle with Stacy's used goods after she bangs Latinos from age 12 onwards

The better question is, why are all men becoming so effeminate they can't get them while they're young and have a high sexual market value?

Fake News
Also, our grills have a lower legal age.

kek

you gotta get em fresh uknowhatmsayin?

Let's be honest here pals
Would you a 10 yr old girl?
i know i would

No, at most I'd fugg a 13-14 year old if she had a body developed above the average (e.g. big ass/tits), I don't like that much bone in my meat

Stop being a pedophile, faggot

There is a difference between pedophilia and hebephilia.

Women over 18 don't want to be with padro the gardener.

bump for answers

i have seen 10yr old girls who have tits and nice ass

Implying 10 year olds can have bubble butts and higher-than B cups

I noticed you were trying to ruse anons into liking kids from your first post fagit

The world is a big place,get out of your house sometime and you could probably see what i mean

vid related a 10 year old
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmr6JM6Brnw

[spoiler]estrogen in water theory seems to be true[/spoiler]

jesus fucking christ, mexico. have some decency.

i don't really know what it's about, but it's definitely a part of latin american culture
it's not uncommon to hearj a 21 year old dude talking about fucking 15 year old girls
i wish this degeneracy would stop

Fucking pedos, she doesn't even look like she's in puberty

What's indecent about liking women in their biological prime, cuck?

fucking stop
why do you have to be like this?

>fucking stop
>why do you have to be like this?

It's because the age of consent in Mexico and countries like Mexico is much, much lower. So, when they come here, they think it's normal to do what they were doing before or thought was normal before, and they get in trouble for it.

It's not that hard to figure out.

#Hebelivesmatter

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

It has to be way worse than this. Corrupt/Incompetent law enforcement. A politicized FBI that did away with racial statistics because Eric Holder saw a pattern that hurt his feelings. Also kids are good at forgetting bad things that happened to them.