Kraut/pol/ AfD & Defend Europe General

As a recurring update on recent affairs of the Defend Europe Mission and the upcoming federal election in Germany.

recent AfD parliamental speeches

>Meuthen can't hide his power level
youtube.com/watch?v=B1qP8En4ZpI
youtube.com/watch?v=aAUk3WupbWc

youtube.com/watch?v=i4timfO8ShE
youtube.com/watch?v=WRW4wBtBJsw

recent AfD rally speeches

youtube.com/watch?v=pde92lcPGQE
youtube.com/watch?v=oeem-HvUiz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7z-H1j3cTzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_A3Kon9zGA
youtube.com/watch?v=pAg6hNE5tKQ

AfD chan

twitter com/afd_chan

updates on Defend Europe Mission - Generation Identity

youtube.com/watch?v=iHOOcY4KSnM
youtube.com/watch?v=6vgNwIYQUks
>where to throw your Shekels
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

recent content by the movement
>new JF documentary on illegal immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwx3To-KcD0
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/watch?v=lckyK-d6lcs
>Lichtschalter
youtube.com/watch?v=GrekCuoh4Fk
>LangeR
youtube.com/watch?v=VDyiTCqnkww
>Domuitio Germaniae
youtube.com/watch?v=yvxJceqAY7c
youtube.com/watch?v=GAhbpPobeC0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuob4lYTqg
youtube.com/watch?v=4GuL35S3V3U
youtube.com/watch?v=wtiqULqY6Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=L5HdD9I16MY
youtube.com/watch?v=QI_UWFDbH5w
youtube.com/watch?v=BCxxuMD5o-U
wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3840940/Street-fighting-vandalism-sexual-assault-Mayor-picturesque-German-ski-town-begs-help-tackle-explosive-refugee-crime-wave.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TKFmF9Lx6KY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hallo mein Freunden, wie gehts?

Better now, it finally stopped raining cats and dogs

Es regnet Katzen und Hunden? Ach nein.

Anyway here's a question, how strong do you think anti-EU / nationalist sentiment is in Germany? I noticed the AfD have gone down quite a bit which is a bit disappointing

Pretty high in the East, West got fucked over when the Frankfurt school came back.

Cologne literally had women with refugee welcome signs demonstrating right after NYE 2015. The West is much more enriched though so it'll crumble there too, in time. Overall though Germany, like the UK and much of Western Europe is past the voting stage at this point.

AfD has gone down because MSM is following a new (old) tactic. Instead of scandalising in the news they simply have SHUT DOWN on the following issues:

1) ANYTHING connected to the niggers rolling ashore in Italy and the NGO human trafficking

2) AfD ... almost entirely

Nobody's invited into talk shows, no news, not even scandals.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

The only time I watched any political talk shows in the past years was when they AfD people there, not neccessarily because they said anything new but because the other people fell over themselves trying to deflect.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZuob4lYTqg

Just look at the percentage of migrant population and you can figure out how cucked the respective regions are.

So do you think all hope is lost in the election? Will it be another Merkel victory? Or do you think there is potential for a populist wave (since we've seen quite a few of those recently)?

Merkel will most likely "win", yes.
The question is, how high can AfD score and take seats in federal parliament.
AfD as of now has entered 13 of 16 states. The remaining 3 will follow next year, so much is certain.
Once in federal parliament the press must recognise the legitimacy of AfD which, as of now, they simply don't -- like, "literally Hitler" 'n sheeeit.

overview of the "choices" in Germanistan

AfD would be viable in a few years time, they got a couple of great people like Höcke but also quite a few people who are only in it for the power, getting good personnel is hard since if you join you will probably get harassed by the media and ANTIFA and fired so you better be independent and/or wealthy. That could probably mended after they get legitimacy following the election.

There is no time for that however, not with ever increasing streams of fighting age males into Europe.

please fuck off leaf shill, go suck justins cocktailshrimp

Lads we need to act now. Any ideas on how to promote Nicolaus Fest? If "it" is happening and the media outlets are thus being forced to show, we might have a chance to raise afd up to 20%. ill also share a chat with you, short but with a good idea on how to deal with left/feminism/lgbqt and ultimately the mussel/refugee problem.

I'm guessing that's because the migrants are attracted to the industrial areas though, the areas with jobs. It's the same over here.

So surely you can't really say East Germans are "less cucked" in their attitudes, they just have less industry and therefore they attract fewer migrants.

It would be the first time they get into the Bundestag right? I hope it happens

>AfD
>Pro EU
I thought they were anti-EU?

>There is no time for that however, not with ever increasing streams of fighting age males into Europe.
Sounds ominous

afd is anti-eu. afd is for the sovereignty of the german people.

You wont get rid off anything because the '68er are established, they're sorta our baby boomers. Also gays overwhelmingly voted Clinton even though a Haji shot up a club of them and Clinton invited the father of the shooter to her evenets.

Feminism is basically only there to oppose white men, that's why you see them allying with Islam. There's not much you can do in a short time frame, hell remember that commie who got enriched by 3 Kurds who blamed it on ethnic Germans?

britbong please stay out of business. you guys are already fucked so deal with your own first.

we still have 2-3 years, bruder, dont fall for the memes. use the techniques in the pic i uploaded. we need to tackle them emotionally

I love this threads germanbro. Regards from Spain

>migrants attracted to jo-
Nah, mate. They move to these Western regions and Berlin because there are already parallel societies established by the shitskins who came decades before them (Turks, Lebanese, Iraqi, Kurds, Afghans, Albanians).
They simply go where their ethnic peers are concentrated.

>AfD first time in Bundestag
Yes, they literally exist since 2013. Which makes them the most successful upstart party in FRG history

>AfD pro-contra EU
Yea, that's one of the crucial points of criticism.
Party shitlibs want to "reform the EU" (hmm, right) and the Right wingers are pretty much Gaullistes and want to wind back the EU to the old economic partnership pre EURO and all that shit.

Since election is creeping up in September and we have now a "navy mission" going, it seems hightime to have more frequent Kraut/pol/ threads.

Night begins to shine, bitch

I'm all for preparing for when SHTF (and I am trying to atm) but I don't think there's much hope to get anything done by elections. Look at the task Trump is facing and he actually won against Clinton. AfD would be a junior partner with the Cuckservatives who brought as wonderful things such as multiple citizenship and just nodded when Merkel opened the borders.

>68er sorta

They ARE the Boomer Cucks!
Thank god the ex GDR Boomers are of an almost diametrically opposed nature.

yes but beware that leftypol shills eventually start to spam these threads if it gets too much attention.

thats none of yall business

I want an European Army, we need this. Stop requesting burguer aid.

We had the Schulz Jusos in the first installment earlier this year and they got BTFO'd and shitposted into oblivion. Then they hit reality and are gone.
Wouldn't be any news to have leftist fucknuts in here.

Yup, they're great people. Brought down the GDR and now they're fighting against the same shit while being demonized by our Judenpresse.

There was only ONE European Army and it was the best army that ever walked the earth.
There will never be its like again.

we dont need one army to rule us all which is controlled by a single comission. fuck off eu shill. dont cut army's off is the better idea and respect the sovereignty of the nations people.

open borders is terrible. you know its dramatic, when even afghans, tunisians, etc living in germany start to complain about those masses entering and corrupting us

They all have to go back, in peace or in pieces. Hopefully in peace but I can't see them giving up territory, even if we cut welfare, squatting, begging and thieving in a Western city is still much better than living in the middle east or Africa or even most of Asia.

I think in the coming weeks I'll gather some redpill statistics specifically about Germany. Let me know if there is anything you guys want. I'll try to put it into graph format and post it in subsequent krautpol threads.

please bring this back

>GDR Boomers

>when Volkskommissar Heiko Maas arrives in Dresden
youtube.com/watch?v=4GuL35S3V3U
>Heiko Maas in Zwickau Mayday 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=wtiqULqY6Yk
>Merkel & Gauck (two notorious GDR turncoats) in Dresden
youtube.com/watch?v=L5HdD9I16MY

Literally ANYTHING is welcome.
Dump it into a pastebin and post it as well.

New post by Domutio Germaniae:
>english
youtube.com/watch?v=QI_UWFDbH5w
>german
youtube.com/watch?v=BCxxuMD5o-U

I unironically think it might be part of the Prussian heritage that got conserved at least somewhat in the GDR. The western parts need Prussias firm but fair hand again, else they just cuck out completely. They sided with Napoleon, had various forms of seperationism during the 1920s (including Adenauer with his Rhenish Republic) and are now on the diversity train.

Anybody read Finis Germania yet? I jut ordered it after reading it was erased from Spiegel bestseller's list

It's on my "to read" list. But prepare for major black pilling. Sieferle committed suicide for a reason.

YES BRO! we need all of em.

Amen. Firm but fair!

Is he the german Dominique Venner?

Fuckin' hell Hans, I don't want my western EU cousins to die off. Can you guys segregate atleast to some extent?

Typical Jew tactics.

this

Media is total shutitdown mode
State has shut down all invader routes and camps to real journalists and busses the niggers in under cover
Media reports "Syrians are going back" smallprints says hundredthousands more expected in Germany while tenthousands went went back from Turkey.

yup. i know someone highranked within a media outlet. asked why they dont show the real news and why they do not talk about the real masses entering europe. person is scared and needs to be very careful with what to say around whom. inb4 larp i cant give proof w/o calling out names.

Bump

Scared about what?

loosing your job and being demonized so you cant start somewhere else

About their fucking jobs ... I mean yobs.

Yeah, scared of what?

Eh you've had Pakis for ages, you guys sadly wont be spared either. With Rotherham and the other rape gangs going on you are closer to civil war than any mainland country except France.

This is why I hate our modern societies.

"My descendents will either see massive warfare or be wiped out, my genes will probably not continue to be passed down but at least I get my paycheck for stupid gizmos"

Same reason why you see more people march for Refugees than AfD in western Germany.

Still don't want to believe it.
I understand that state television does propaganda, but why are the other media outlets not countering the narrative?

There are:

Junge Freiheit
Compact
Jouwatch (Metropolico)

I'm aware of those, but what happened to established conservative papers like the FAZ?
Junge Freiheit is good but was beaten down with the Nazikeule since it was founded.
Also nice trips

Junge Freiheit is actually growing unlike everyone else. FAZ and others were never conservative, they were cucks through and through.

>nice dubz

FAZ got Merkel'd and is in free fall since 2012.

not to forget the lefty frankfurter rundschau. only shit i read eventually is die welt. but you need so read between the lines to separate leftyshit from regular stuff. they try to drive a straight line tho. henrik m broder is writing stuff for them, sometimes really good based stuff. since hes jew they cant use the nazikeule on him. anything i dont know about him?

Try to see if you can find something about American influence on our government. That court trial during the spying scandals saw Merkel interviewed in Washington and not Karlsruhe, right? Maybe one can dig something up, but I am short on time and have good reason to believe that they are already surveilling me.

>ze Welt

The only thing I read on Die Welt Online is the comment section. There you can see how the real sentiment amonst the "cucks" is.
It reads like a constant "Junge Freiheit" raid ... kek

Same goes for FOCUS, funny to see the likes and dislikes too.

That's a pretty interesting idea. I would really appreciate if you could give me some pointers, don't really know where to start on that one

thanks for pointing that out, will give it a glimpse

I didn't know that, to be honest I was only reading leftwing stuff until two or three years ago.

I read die welt too, but mainly because of the comment section.

didnt wikileaks share the leaked merkel emails and stuff? maybe start with the nsa/bnd stuff
wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/

So fritz, is germany any closer to fixing itself ?

I'm so sad that Berchtesgaden has so many refugees. It's one of the most beautiful places in Europe
I was in shock by how many shitskins were in Garmish

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3840940/Street-fighting-vandalism-sexual-assault-Mayor-picturesque-German-ski-town-begs-help-tackle-explosive-refugee-crime-wave.html

youtube.com/watch?v=TKFmF9Lx6KY

Faschisten Schweine!
Nie wieder Deutschland!
Alerta! Alerta!
So gehen die Deutschen, die Deutschen gehen so!
Bunt satt Braun!

shoo shoo leftist scum, fuck off and go become transshitty. your leftist world is already falling apart.

I just read Defend Europe got btfo because they took some arab cunts and make them pay for a trip, now they are claiming asylum rights and the justice seeks to trial the fucking idiots as smugglers

I read this article when it came out, but seeing it is more shocking. I was there during Advent and you just see these worthless scum just creeping around the Cristkindlmarkt.
Salzburg has a much bigger problem. I seen the problem severely multiply in 3 short years

link or proof appreciated, else gtfo larp

/r/ing the most anti-german and most pro-immigrant quotes from german politicians

>I seen the problem severely multiply in 3 short years

I know what you mean. A few years ago I went out with friends almost every weekend into the center of cologne, now we hardly leave our part of town.

SHAEF laws seem like a decent start keyword. Then again that thing with Merkel in Washington. There are many family ties between our (((progressive friends))) to the likes of Hooton, Morgenthau... The European Coal and Steel Community was founded with the explicit goal to make "another war not just unthinkable, but also impossible" according to its main proponent Schumann (I might be getting the name wrong; the "French" guy named in its Wikipedia article. Something with "Sch" and "mann" though.) - lots of leads, but nothing all too easily available.

This - might be just what we need. I'll read them when I find the time.

>le sauce, frogeater

I've read it in french papers, generation identitaire is claiming they were sailors who paid the owner of the nozt to practice at sea and were supposed to fuck off in Egypt, but couldn't. So they dropped them in Cyprus and there (((NGO))) tried to bribe them with money and refugee status if they made false accusations against defend europe. 5 out of them accepted

This is GI's version

pic related

and that is stopping the mission ... how?

While we are at it, you offered proof, but nobody dared to ask.
Ich möchte Ihnen keinesfalls Larperei unterstellen doch Langeweile, Neugier und Sensationslust treiben mich dazu Sie zu bitten ins Detail zu gehen.

Saved. I have to leave, keep fighting the good fight.

nigga what? xD worauf will der herr hinaus? whats your point?

I'm not sure but they'll have to wait weeks before they reach Lybia, it's on their twatter

Did you unironically believe that the ZOG wouldn't fight back? This is going to be difficult and our protagonists need any form of support in order to hold up the charter.

now i see some retard on twitter has made a fake defend europe account

only a dozen or so signed their bs kek

supposedly there was even a fake donation page for a while. so watch out people..defend europe was under heavy fire from the very beginning

RESTORE THE EMPIRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs