Why Irish were portraied as niggers, treated like second-class and generally hated so much?

Why Irish were portraied as niggers, treated like second-class and generally hated so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

readwritethink.org/files/resources/30827_modestproposal.pdf
thenewportbuzz.com/the-irish-slave-trade-the-slaves-that-time-forgot/7191
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gc1G7aCpSsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tudor_conquest_of_Ireland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because until we sent all the nigger like Irish to the US, it was true.

If you have no excuse to subjugate people you have to make one up.

Because Anglo-cuckson djangoism

Cromwell did nothing wrong

Well he was a republican that killed thousands of Brits so...

He was Jew lover, modern days Anglo-cuckson elites must me proud of him

Well, if the history of my hometown (New Orleans) is anything to go by, the Irish who came here between 1840 and the Civil War were all violent, filthy ape men. Maybe that's why?

>be irish
>on island surrounded by fish
>starve to death because can't grow potatoes

Чики бpики и в дaмки, тoвapищ

Modest Proposal of Jonathan Swift
readwritethink.org/files/resources/30827_modestproposal.pdf

>Both parents are from wales
>Mother spoke welsh as a kid, father looks like tom fucking jones
>They think irish people are dumb and violent
My mother had an american friend once that bragged that she was of irish descent. She couldn't get over it. She said she never knew how someone could be proud of being irish.

It could also have something to do with irish gypsies. Where she was from in wales they used to bathe in the leisure center pool

They have a habit of ruining everywhere they emigrate to

slide thread from antifags who are furious over the fags getting BTFO. Saged

They were a little under the clover, alright didn't exactly have their 4 yet. Drank a bit acted dumb. Fuck, there you go kid.

Irish slaves were cheaper than niggers for a while.
thenewportbuzz.com/the-irish-slave-trade-the-slaves-that-time-forgot/7191

cuz there were no nig nogs around

The following is a quote from The Irish Famine by Peter Grey (1995):
>...the fisheries of Ireland, were undeveloped, and in Galway and Mayo the herring fishermen were too poor to buy salt with which to preserve a catch.
... A large part of the Irish coast, in the south-west, west and north-west is perilous: there are cliffs, rocks, treacherous currents, and above all the Atlantic swell surging form America across thousands of miles of ocean. By the nineteenth centruy timber was short in Ireland; in the west there was almost none, and fishing-boats were small, the largest being 12-15 tons. The national boat of Ireland was the 'curragh', a frail long craft made of wicker work covered originally with stretched hides and latterly with tarred canvas. The curragh rides easily over the great Atlantic swells, is fast, and with four oarsmen can cover suprising distances. The Curragh was not suitable for the use of nets in deep-sea fishing, and according to an expert writing at the time the fish off the west coast of Ireland lay many miles out at sea in forty fathoms of water.

A vessel of at least fifty tons was needed, capable of going out for several days, laden with nets, to face 'the frightful swell of the Atlantic'. If a gale blew from the east the nearest port of refuge was in Nova Scotia. The curraghs and small fishing-boats of the Irish were 'powerless in these circumstances'; and an inspector wrote that the failure of Irish fisheries was due to the want of boats suitable for deep-sea fishing, Another report commented that the courage and skill of Irish fishermen were remarkable; 'the native fishermen' were 'out in their frail curraghs whenever an opportunity offers, and in weather when nobody else could think of venturing themselves in such a craft'. ...but the heavy swell off the west and south-west made deep-sea fishing in curraghs impossible. 'The poor cottier had a miserable curragh, fished for his family or neighbours and got paid in potatoes.

Hate the Irish until you need your bridges and railways built or your wars fought.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gc1G7aCpSsI

Only because of the Anglos, they hate us because they ain't us

>Be a Brit
>Conquer 25% of the planet
>Unable to conquer your direct neighbor

KEK

>Drawings

discarded

Because they came here and pushed their shitty backwards religion and culture down everyone's throats, were drunkards, and committed disproportionately more crime than any other race back then. Of course people hated them.

because english hated anybody that wasn't a WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant), they also did this to Scots in America so there you have it lol

Because they are? what would be of the Irish economy without EU funding and low tax for big american corporations?

>peat-face
>Mr. Potato Head

because they typically acted the same as niggers

most people didn't hate someone because of the color of their skin, they hated them because of how they acted.

it was true then just like it is now, only now you are not allowed to point it out or acknowledge it.

We had conquered you since the 1500's. Even now, British culture is still dominant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tudor_conquest_of_Ireland

And before you start blaming the Anglos, the Tudors were Welsh.

Funny, i look at the map and Ireland is still there and not part of the UK

Nice try Ahmed

>tfw people try to say because im a catholic and that i have a bit of irish in me that I must not be from an american family
>tfw literal direct descendant of a signer of the declaration of independance
sigh

Because they were Catholic. Same with the Italians. The difference is the Irish could speak the language so were heavy in the military and police forces.

Italians had to pick up garbage, be carpenters and builders and do organize crime.

But mostly because America was a Protestant country.

Sad really. Redhead women are the most white and most beautiful, prove me wrong.

We realised ruling you in such a direct manner would be trivial.

You Irish are territorial baboons and do not like the presence of another race building civilisation for you.

Sure thing Ahmed

There wasnt any large national industry built on fishing, same goes for England. Of course some local fishers were able to provide food for some people but for 99% of people there was absolutely nothing to eat, and then to top it off any food that they got England would take for their payment.

>Too poor to buy salt to preserve fish
Please tell me that these were fresh water fish, or I'll be forced to assume the Irish were retards

Satan speaks the truth

desu I don't think we should have NI at all. It's been more trouble that it's ever been worth

Yet, Britcucks won't give it back

I would guess because they were a poor, uneducated people.

nice...slide...thread

haven't modern genetics shown that the Irish and the Anglos are nigh indistinguishable genetically?

>t.half irish half brit

meh newfag hazzing

Stop bullying him, user.

He lives in an increasingly muslim-centric country that used to proudly control 25% of the planet. You don't know his pain.

anglican protestants specifically, who have a notorious complex regarding papal subversion

holy fuck has anyone checked this man

You have no fucking clue what youre talking about you brown eyed bong. Ireland is the only European country in which over 95% of the population lives elsewhere (America, Austraila, New Zealand, Canada, and England). Theres about 12-14 million non diaspora irish in England and pretty much the entire country of england is diaspora irish in some way.
Also in b4 iq meme thats been thouroughly debunked.

Anglos butthurt at their success and the competition they provided in America

>might makes right

Since bongs are far from a world power now, how would you feel if we just steamrolled over your pathetic little inbred island?

The whole world runs on CHEAP LABOR. This screws over the local working class when the BIG BUSINESS MEN bring in a bunch of new workers. More workers means lower wages. The kind of people brought in to work for cheap tend to be very low class.

Thus, the refugee Irish were easy to demonize.

Your military is too busy boycotting Trump because he went against the tranny mafia.

you can be both user
I am descended of irish diasporites as well as mayflower englishmen, and salem witches.

Irish were also the first wave of Europeans to come to America on masse after the British, and it didnt help that they were catholic. If it were the Italians or the Germans who immigrated before the Irish they would have gotten shit on aswell.

Racism

Nice digits boyo

This. Anglos used to rule the cities, when the Irish came they practically took over America overnight. Now bongs live in trailer park shitholes, while Irish dominate the big money business in the cities.

Weren't the Irish all barefoot until the English showed them to wear shoes?

Eh, a lot of the Rhineland Germans who flew from the French wars were probably catholic.

Either "in mass" or "en masse" you fucking idiot.

Not possible. They are the most beautiful. It is a mixed bag though because red haired guys are the goofiest looking.

Probably the other way around

>mfw my Irish ancestors arrived in America before the revolutionary war.

That bitch is at least 30% german descent.

Ireland is Whiter than UK

KEK

>and committed disproportionately more crime than any other race back then
This is because niggers were still in chains. If it weren't for niggers, Irish would still be first place.

Yeah that's why the Irish didn't have toes until the 20th century; kept losing them all to frostbite. You fucking mongoloid.

Possibly, but then again we all have little bits and pieces of viking. My fathers side which is Irish Catholic all have crystal blue eyes and strawberry/blonde hair. Blonde hair isnt exclusively a german trait.

that bitch is 100% irish

Generally were poor, lower class with a shitty culture (fighting, drinking etc).

It's not like our ancestors disliked certain groups of people for arbitrary reasons like skin color, it was for their general behavior and cultural norms. They behaved similarly to blacks so they were treated as such.

Half german half irish here

Been always proud of my irish roots, here the irish are known for figthing and drinking

It's racist to make fun of the IRA

keep posting im gonna cume

Hated for not working and stealing work like the Mexicans.
When coming to America the Prohibitionists used the distaste for the new demographic to push their rhetoric

Pretty much the best european combo there is

>irish behaved like subhumans
>irish were portrayed like subhumans

>>DUDE WTF WHY ARE YOU GUYS BEING TRUTHFUL LMAO

Kill all taigs

Unattractive or strange. The epitome of beauty is darkish hair/fair eyes.

I had no idea orange pubic hair existed.

>Why Irish were portraied as niggers, treated like second-class and generally hated so much?

To justify bankers in London stealing their land and committing genocide.

Orange bush best bush

Insecurity

>Why Irish were portraied as niggers, treated like second-class and generally hated so much?

t. Ivan, who has never met an Irishman

Were Irishs the same as Mexicans today?

Simple
>Britain invades Ireland to exploit the place
>Britain essentially enslaves the Irish
>British people want to feel good about themselves and tell everyone that Brits are awesome, wonderful people - but they love the wealth they steal from Ireland
>Simple solution - think of the Irish like animals. Now the British can enslave, rob, beat, starve, and kill them and its OK! The Brits are still good people!

Yeah, and we'll kick your asss again@! Fuck Yeah 'Merica!!!

No because Mexicans aren't white.