Croatia game over ?

EU top court rules that Austria, Slovenia can deport asylum seekers

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has ruled that refugees must continue to seek asylum in the first European country they reach, even in exceptional circumstances like the migrant crisis of 2015, CNN reported. The ECJ ruled Wednesday that Austria and Slovenia were entitled to deport two Afghan families and a Syrian who applied for asylum to Croatia, the first EU nation they entered. v

The court’s decision opens up the possibility of the deportation of hundreds of asylum seekers who arrived in Europe in 2015 and early 2016.

Croatia should invade Slovenia also just deport them back to Greece

Cummies here triggered as fuck.
But it was only for some Monte Negros, they will/got deported. I don't think it matters for the Itallian syrians from nigger enriching stream maxximus twin turbo daily flood.

I am really curious what Austria does with Italy

>EU deports shitskins to the balkans
Is this a subtle "deal with it pls" or a "oy vey goy take them in"?

I think its more like the second one maybe if we could place them all in Bosnia ?

Austria was already deporting balkan "workers", I don't think they'd dare to remove melanin superior supermen.

Stupid Luigis think that we're trying to move our army to the Brenner just to block rapefugees

In reality as soon as the next big wave of rapefugees hits them we're gonna invade them and steal all of their pasta and pizza

That'd be fun as fuck.

or kosovo

But can you Austria doesn't have a strong army

Hey piss off, it already has plenty.

but they already think they all turks and shit + the arabs are buying it

That would be good then Serbia could invade it

Strong enough to grab some delicous spaghetti carbonara and gtfo before they notice

>spaghetti carbonara
we will fight you to the last man, woman and child over it

Although I think the northern Italy would be on your side they don't like the poor South

>must continue to seek asylum in the first European country they reach
Yeah, not the first safe country they reach.

Good for Austria and Slovenia and all but this amounts to a band aid over a hole in your skull.

>Strong
You can't even defeat a bowl of feathers.

Croatia should go to court with EU

With what? Kek. Serbia is going through (((YUROPEAN INTEGRATION))) atm. It will be glorious!

I think Greec was exempt from all of it by Mutti Merkel

That's one sexy gun, you can even play old tapes in it!

>posts Australian insult image to insult an Austrian
Fucking kek

Serbia lies they love Russia too much also EU wont last that long

Germany can do what it wants with its own toys. :^)

Pay debnts.

wew

Sandniggers btfo.

Unlike our Pacific brethren we live in an alternate history where the Emu overlords never disarmed us. Ultimately we put them (and the 'roos) behind zoo gates and kept our freedums.

But does Russia love them? And will Russia outlast the EU-collapse?

Serbian thieves... i mean "Politicians" will follow the money. Just like ours and the rest on this peninsula.

There won't be any wars anymore. We globalists now.

>Australian insult image to insult an Austrian

Austria/Australia is the same country. One is spelled in english, the other is in native language. Burgers and geography.

They would be fighting the Italians...

were not opposed to refugees
most people here would accept a shitton of them
+ europe hates us and will always bring decisions against us

no we dont like them

the people are poor anyway they wouldnt stand giving money for migrants

Nah, it's also geographically different. Much like Alaska and the US (both are technically US but you spell them differently).

>were not opposed to refugees
>most people here would accept a shitton of them
Yes, directly into the ovens.

>no we dont like them
you dont because youre a 4chins edgelord, but most people dont care/fell completely into the muh poor refugees meme and wont do shit

>giving money for migrants
theres not even enough money for the regular things lol
we couldnt give money away even if we wanted to

I spell Alaska always "Israel"
I guess it's a cultural thing

Good to know. When our countries finally go up in flames we have a place to run to.
Maybe this is all a scheme to drive white people into Eastern countries in terms of a HUGE rebuilding effort.

lol you would hate croatia just like all westerners would hate it
>le based east maymay
meanwhile you shittalk on east how its the worst thing ever

99% of you would rather live in a western developed country even if you had to live with 90% migrant population

lmao
the refugees will rather kill themselves than live in this shithole
can't wait for the terrorist attacks so we have a reason to fucking kill them all

It really depends on where the migrants are coming from. Germans, Czechs, Poles, Italians and Hungarians are bros. Albanians, Serbs and Turks are shit tier but somewhat bearable. Arabs or Africans about as much as an enrichment as pestilence and cholera are.

it will never happen in croatia maybe in bosnia

That's more like Greece and Italy game over then, since no one enters Croatia first. It's like they don't have enough problems already.

kek

Don't worry Croats know how to handle immigrants. They have no benefits and they are surrounded with people they don't like them and are not afraid to act on it.

Few weeks ago there was some incident with few immigrants where they complained about conditions, Croats gave 0 fucks.

fuck off cunt you take them