This is a Transgender in the military

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2017/05/15/chelsea-manning-to-remain-in-army-receive-health-care-benefits.html
twitter.com/nicolelynndfw
youtu.be/_2LjwM3B688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do we have to salute xhem?

but it is not in the military

That's a real ugly dude.

Looks like a gay man like 95% of white transgenders

Only Asians are good at passing - to European eyes

*meow >-< licks paw*

Your transgender girlfriend got kicked out of the military for passing classified secrets you stupid fucking asshole. Thanks for making Trump's point.

imagine killing this with a flamethrower on the battlefield and it actually get's caught on camera. would be the meme to end all memes.

>>got kicked out of the military for passing classified secrets

military.com/daily-news/2017/05/15/chelsea-manning-to-remain-in-army-receive-health-care-benefits.html

My original post was going to say something along those lines of "this is what you get", but ehhh, I went more nuanced.

from another angle

I liked him better with the blond wig

Look like a young Rob Halford of Judas Priest fame

this is probably the worst one

Looks like a gay man

You might do a double take if he was in the corner of your eye

I'm not being a dick about it, out of politeness I would respect his pronouns

The fucked up thing is that if a woman objected to him using the women's bathroom, and it became a news story, the whole controversy would be spun into "white men don't want this"

twitter.com/nicolelynndfw

pic related is also a transgender in the military

That is a traitor that should have been executed years ago. Which makes me skeptical enough to think Obama's DNC put this faggot up to it in the first place to make Bush look like an idiot.

This would be my primary example in defense of the ban. Thank you for the assist.

Looks like we need to keep these freaks out of service now more than ever

If they're able to pass every other sort of test that a normal/male female needs to pass to get in, whats the issue?

[spoiler]Honestly I can only think of two things.
In regards to trans medical procedures,
surgery is not paid for by tricare but any medication for trannies is which can ammount to $100k in a lifetime alone not including any other potential health issues. Secondly I think they're just looking for an out for cutting more people from the military. They've always had issues downsizing and sometimes they've gone as far as to not allow people to reenlist if they failed a single PT test[/spoiler]

No

Putting the special into special forces

Why would I apologize, this traitor deserves a traitors death. Also proves Trumps point

Fuck that traitorous faggot Bradley Manning. He deserves to hang for treason.

>Lithuanian army : no tranies and no gays. Long lasting policy.
Get on our level plebs.

>Apologize.
Fuck off

>Apologize.
For winning.

Kek

Fuck off neverserved, you aren't in a position to comment on what's treasonous or not. Bradley Manning sacrificed for all of us. Shit we discuss on Sup Forums we wouldn't even know about without his leaks.

hes not in the military he got kicked out

>do we have to salute xhem?
No, he's an enlistedfag

wtf is that thing? kill it with fire

mentally ill traitor

Ugly and disgusting

letting victims of a normalized mental illness that's now seen as 'muh who i am insied' through pc culture join the military. literally 41% of transgenders attempt suicide at some point they're all fucking nutcases

Get FUCKED tranny!

This was difficult to fap to

>hurr durr traitor
Sup Forums is fucking retarded. This guy is a hero. Of course Sup Forums now calls Snowden a traitor too just because Drumpf.

You salute the uniform, not the person wearing it. It's all about swearing to do your part of the tactics. You don't have to like the people you fight together with, you just need to trust them to do their part and be reliable and loyal yourself.

So, if you are sincere, the answer is 'yes'.

You have to wonder who advised him to wear that shade of lipstick. It's not far off from clownface

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

im sorry that our nation has lost it's way so badly that it has come to this. people like you were actually allowed to exist and flourish in society. you are deranged and ill. i'm sorry that because of political correctness you won't get the help you need. i'm sorry that because of political correctness and feminism and leftism you'll be brainwashed to believe that it's traditional and "normal" people that are the causes for your own image issues and self-hatred. i'm sorry that you'll lash out at them and try to destroy them because of that, thus further alienating yourself from social structures that could genuinely benefit you and help you to overcome your issues.
i'm also sorry for the people you try to militantly attack and destroy "because they're part of the heteronormative patriarchy" and your left wing professor told you that they are the ones that caused your problems (because he'll lose his job is he says anything different). i'm so sorry for the way everything is. so sorry. you have no idea. it's all wrong and backwards and awful. i am more sorry than you can imagine

why should we care if the us gov killed a leaker and replaced them with a "he's a tranny now don't question why he looks different and why we were suddenly so tolerant to him for leaking unlike our past behaviour meme"

Fucking traitor is lucky to even HAVE a twitter to use.

youtu.be/_2LjwM3B688

Holy fuck you are a mad genius.

>Apologize.

Kenneth?

On topic though, this is a shitty decision by trump. They should be put in front of bullets as often as legally possible.

Maybe (((they))) are pushing transgenders because they wanted effeminate-looking men for some reason
And then gay people turned out to be mostly an invisible class of guys who like guy looks and therefore still look like guys themselves
So now gay is out and trans is in
No apologies. Transgender support does not need to be enabled for the military.

Fucking disgusting. Somebody shoot that faggot in the face.

I think the guy forgot he was playing dress up.

Apologize? How about fuck off.

> This is a Transgender in the military.
Not anymore! Yuk yuk yuk!

Should have been shot for treason.

Instead, pardoned and probably blown by Obama.

>be trans
>US Military
>get deployed to hostile territory
>get captured along with 2 real men
>know valuable info
>niggersgonnatorture.gif
>'who shall we pick? obviously mentally ill & weak faggot or masculine looking dudes?'

It's not so difficult to understand why, if you aren't even sure about who you are, why would you be trustworthy enough for the army? Anybody agrees?

beat me to it

The only reason to allow transgenders is to use them as cannon fodder

She would actually look ok if she had her cheekbones reduced

Fucking glorious, HEIL trump!

The overall ban is a practical matter based on trans issues being a distraction from effective war fighting.

Bradley there is a traitor who should have been shot, not pardoned.

ban trans.
Trump is fighting for them in the bigger picture (Islam creep) they need to understand that.
trans in the military are one, huge, festering distraction full of lawsuits and destroying camraderie.
'political correctness' doesn't work here, this is honest truth. this is the real world.

I'm sorry the Army didn't go the death penalty route

that guy looks like a pussy
i don't want him defending me!

transgender

whats worse than transgender people: the neo marxist enablers. fuckin cancer.

>Apologize.
fuck you, he only took hormones and got fake breasts, small price to pay to avoid getting your anus hammered every night by navy nigggers. He had no other choice, he is a manlet intel weenie that got thrown into the lions den with war hardened killers.