Jap Company Working On New Sex Robot

Not really sure what to think of this. On the one hand, it will get White birthrates even lower. We'll slave for the Jews, come home and spent a few hours with VR and then the night with our sex robots.

On the other hand, women have absolutely earned this future and deserve whatever they get:

"A sex doll company are making a Terminator-style robot head who can speak, smile and even sing - but only in Chinese.

Manufacturers have finished the prototype of the DS Doll Robotic Head, which contains a movable mechanical structure coated in silicone 'skin' and controlled by a smartphone - and a PlayStation controller.

The model, made by Japanese company Doll Sweet Dolls and Chinese company EX Doll, has a 'stunningly beautiful' face, and can listen and answer questions using voice recognition software."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4732256/Terminator-style-robot-stunningly-beautiful-face.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link fuck:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4732256/Terminator-style-robot-stunningly-beautiful-face.html

Solution: send the sex dolls to Africa.

Pretty gud. I'm ready to sign up for my ZOG-pod with my VR and sex robot I think...

Also, this seems definitely racist. Why isn't there a negress one? Probably because you can get a real negress for cheaper if you are into bestiality. But then you have to keep it clean....

You're a fucking genius.

These actually aren't bad. How long before womenyz are signing petitions to give these sex robots "snivel rights" once they realize men won't need them any longer?

Reminds me of this

my little politics, jews cannot stop jewing everywhere ,keep faping goym we cannot feed only the demons with babys we need your energy too

Until it can realistically leglock and cowboy ride its just an extra large fleshlight

Two words
Artificial
Womb

Combine a real looking doll with a functioning AI plus an artificial womb and the day of roast can begin.

>Japanese company makes sex robot
>sex robot only speaks Chinese
Wut ?

>Made in China

HA HA HA

Sexbot's Suffrage!! Sexbot's Rights!

>no tv
>no electricity
wew what a great comic... i understand the point however

Damn, that's a fine looking robot. The future is looking bright lads. We can finally get rid of worthless bio-females and have a perfect utopia.

The Japs really are our greatest ally.

Do they make a 2b model?

For WW2 Reenactment

Two nukes weren't enough. Japan is a vile sickening place

>retard american being a fat cunt again

Naicu

>Japan is a vile sickening place
A.you're a pajeet, thus the reason you hide your real flag

B. What the fuck business of mine is it if japs are degenerate so long as they keep it to their island? I've never had a problem with a nip, I've never given them a problem on their island...

Leave Japan alone!

Too skinny

And what about So Cal?

why not after all... as a permavirgin slowly approaching 40 yo this kind of thing is starting to be appealing. For men who will never touch a real woman, who will never reproduce it can be a relief. I don't even care about the sex aspect, I am not driven by that, just a human body in the bed when I sleep. It would be very fine to die like this, with the illusion to not be alone.

SAKURA KUN SAKURA KUN
STAY AWAY FROM HIM
WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM SAKURA KUN

What are you even talking about Dokuro-chan I've done nothing!!!

*smack*

PIPIRU PIRU PIRU PIPIRU PIIIII

No rape mode no buy

I think these dolls are heavy expensive, i saw the AI dolls from abysscreations and they are hella expensive, so most people can't afford them anyway

>a permavirgin slowly approaching 40
how the fuck is that even possible? Even as a social autist who found it impossible to talk to women, I just spent so long in the gym and so obsessed with my diet they'd just come to me. It's really not hard. How do you go 40 years without getting your dick wet? Aren't you a few hours from Amsterdam if you have that much trouble getting laid?

>japs are going to be extinct
>they still focus on building sex bots instead of fucking their own women

sex bots should be illegal and those who want them are race traitors

If robots can think and relate, they wouldn't want the betas either.

WAKE ME UP

If we het cloning why would we literally still need wonen!? Think about it. It will be The End of conflict.

*Get women

>Now buy me 20 dinners,
>20 drinks
>spend the next 3 weeks texting me clever shit
>then I'll use the confidence boost to go fuck chad
>thanks for serving your purpose, beta.

The idea is to not be a beta provider but an alpha fucker.

However, I don't like the current legal system around alimony and child support.

I'm 20 and already think it's over for me.

I don't want to pay for sex. What I wanted was a loyal and loving woman to marry. They aren't interested (to be honest I am fat and ugly plus the small dick aspect doesn't bring confidence)
I studied social aspect and in history it is normal for a good amount of males, let's say 10 to 30 %, depending on period and civilization to not reproduce, and maybe for a part of them to never have sex. So I am ok with that, it's just that the loneliness is hard to bear with, and no whore in the world can overcome that.

Ok but how much is it???

If everyone was an alpha then there would be no problems, but this is not the case

Good that Japan is leading on this, this pretty much gives feminists no chance to prohibit it.

If everyone was an alpha women would raise their standards, and everyone would be a beta.

>When your sex robot cucks you

If every male would be alpha women wouldn't be in a position to decide

I tend to agree with
that a lot of bad female behavior is because they get away with it from their beta orbiters and providers. The male-female ratio is still about 1:1 so if all guys were alpha, we could each still get a woman, but you wouldn't see women treating men like ATMs or emotional tampons because it wouldn't work. If you've ever been "white knighted" by another guy you'll know what I'm talking about.

>office girl sex bots

Oh man, the fucking future can't come soon enough!

Good thing i'm learning Chinkese

I work in IT. I immediately see all the potential pitfalls, not to mention the fucking incident requests this could cause.
Forget about printers being out of ink or having a paper jam. We're talking dicks stuck in gears and overfilled cum-receptacles. "FW:Urgent: Sara136 had a firmware update mid-coitus and folded like a beartrap on Jimmy in accounting". "Lena029 is leaking cum and used lubricant all over the sales floor. Inform facility management!"

Just don't cum in them? Pull out so cleaning is easier?

You are severely overestimating the average intelligence of the common user. I've had people call in during a blackout, wondering why their computer doesn't work.

>We'll slave for the Jews, come home and spent a few hours with VR and then the night with our sex robots.
>On the other hand, women have absolutely earned this future and deserve whatever they get:
KYS.
Anyone who buys this shit is a fucking hopeless loser.

Yeah, I guess you are right. I think about the average person I cross on the street and suddenly everything starts to make sense.

Extremely underrated trips.

Does it come in child sizes?

>Women BTFO again
Good, it's time for holes to compete, like everyone else.