MGTOW THREAD

Women ought to come with a detailed history.

Like used cars these days.

That way, at least you know what you are getting.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know why the MGTOW red pill are not popular in Sup Forums

Some women will say they can ride the cock carousel and still be a good mate.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>

Even simply interacting with women can bring you trouble, losing your job or getting you in jail (false rape accusations )

That redpill often comes with painful experience, I guess.

Most on Sup Forums don't have those scars yet.

How number 9 is bad?

Sign of immaturity?

No different from liking American cartoons but if it means cosplaying and else, agreed

I wish more cucks embraced MGTOW.

Leaves more women for me.

I have a hard time believing her children would be white...

show me the whorefax

Because it's incredibly autistic. You see this shit in the OP? It happened because the judicial branch is saturated with liberal activist judges. MGTOW isn't going to resolve that issue.

underrated,

That actually makes me feel sick, there is no hope for humanity now that people like that have a voice.

I love Darwinism in action

What's to know, they're all fucking nuts

Old..

there's nothing redpilled about being outbred
>inb4 ill just kms and i don't care what happens afterwards
being a nihilist isn't redpilled

MGTOW is like being angry about women not sharing male value or psychology and holding your breath until they do.

>and holding your breath until they do.

MGTOW walk away. No waiting.

How does embracing the MGTOW mean that you want to unknowingly raise another man's child?

The feminist movement created the problem, so wouldn't a reactionary movement against feminists be the solution? Children's court is mainly decided by making rulings in the best interest of the child. You are going to need some sort of activist group funding and promoting research that says the judge's rulings in favor of women at the expense of men are NOT acting in the best interest of the child. There was no effective answer to the feminist activism in academia and law by conservatives and the religious groupsm, so now you have MGTOW.

>Lets kill the species because women aren't like men.
This is why Sup Forums hates you faggots.

MTGOW isn't the kind of organization that's going to help fix the legal system. We need more right wing judges. The biggest redpill of all is realizing that all this shit that has made modern women terrible all stems originally from male idealogs like marxists.

You want change, you need to get those Marxist judges who wet dream about a matriarchal society or those judges that emotionally coddle women out of the system.