How long until the liberals freak out over this?

How long until the liberals freak out over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao what the hell is going on with him

>not allah

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 3,2,1 ...

Holy shit the madman

I didnt go to film school, I went to film

Gay concentration camps when?

god is dead

I worship the God-emperor, he is by extension the government. Therefor the God-emperor is wrong

nah he just stays the fuck away from Australia

This is literally only thing that lets normies prefer less government. Belief in God is very important for liberty

what the hell is going on today

He's getting ready for tmr

Kek is blessing us

BASED

> Belief in God is very important for liberty

I think the opposite. As a Christian, I think allowing people to do whatever they want without earthly repercussion (aka freedom) is really enslaving them to their vices.

In fact, being a Christian has only made me believe in the need for a radical authoritarian government even more.

just shitpsoting and trolling millions

DRUMPF BTFO

MADMAN

Stop Nietzsche posting, horrible memester

S W E E T I E
W
E
E
T
I
E

What a fucking moron
He literally says we dont worship the state, worship is for religion.

Hes literally seperating church and state. What a fucking stupid obtuse liberal fuck

exactly??

What a faggot

This keeps getting better. If something actually happens tomorrow i may explode

>tfw I get to wake up every morning knowing that I voted to help put a shitposter into the most powerful political office in the world
How's it feel Europoors?

Wow. It's real. I'm starting to wonder why I even bother checking anymore. Something serious must be brewing for him to be lighting up his Twitter with this bait. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it
>not doing the full quote
>not realizing Nietzsche was fucking terrified of a society without a central agreed upon authority
>being an edgy memester
>making me reply antwsy

Because that's what he said, Trump said "Government should be dictated by the church." That's exactly what he said.

>Sweetie

Just check I dont see it. Calling fake news.

He's literally controlling the media narrative by tweeting.

no it's real look again

This does seem like a celebratory shit post, doesn't it?

>"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Why freak out?

>Sweden
oh,nevermind

>God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it

Beautiful

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961

he will teach you otherwise at some point in your life, trust me.

this

Trump really is the greatest shitposter of all time.

>How long until the liberals freak out over this?

Usually about 4 seconds, when some ShareJew faggot with a blue-check starts chain-shitposting pre-written liberal propaganda.

Thank God he's not the antichrist

It really, really does. And on the heels of the "transgenders cannot be in the military" tweets? Madness!

They are losing track of things to be outraged about. Trump is going all out

GOD!

What's New here? He has been saying this in every Rally.

they were outraged before they read it

This

>worshiping d-g

my god liberal stupidty is blinding, its a never ending cycle of self fucking ownage

please dont mean moloch
please dont mean moloch
please dont mean moloch

>It's real

This makes me happy.

Nietzsche was a staunch atheist, but he understood the role religion played in western society, and spent half his life trying to figure out how to save it. He also predicted both the Nazis and the Commies. Don't judge him purely on the fact he misquoted by idiot philosophy undergrads.

What's happening? I haven't been paying attention to this stuff

PRAISE BE TO OUR GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

>people think separation of church and state means that no government officials are allowed to mention god
:thinking:

The U.S. should not worship either

>read the constitution
Literally says nothing about separation. That concept came from other documents.

nietzche posting is garbage-tier.

maybe so, but this is some grade A shitposting by the don..

PRAISED
R
A
I
S
E
D

IN THIS MOMENT

I think Sup Forums peeps are the only ones that know that he's just trying to appeal to his constituency, just like every politician

>radical
Literally Lucifer.

I'm atheist but I fucking love this

I hope Trump makes the left's head explode

Generally right after he posts anything they 'freak out'. It must be a stressful existence.

Sweetie posters confirmed dumdums

you know the world has gone to shit when the POTUS is shitposting on the interwebs

So many "umm sweeties" in responce to his tweet. Im triggered by the triggeted...

((stowell))

Common reason suggests this, but maybe not. He's near the end of his life, you know. Maybe the stress is getting to his head

Yep. Launching major distraction narratives today.

ayy lmao

CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
>CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
>CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
>CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED
>CRUSADE 2.0 CONFIRMED

laughing so hard, my neighbors went to check on me

No, humanity is dead

DONALLLLLLLDDDDDD GRUMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFSLJFHESKJGSDO;GHDOIGDHGRD

Liberals on suicide watch.

Trannies banned. God invoked. Time to go on the offense. Kick Sessions out.

Did this guy just btfo himself?

Why are the all loosing their shit about the first amendment. The president saying we worship god has nothing to do with congress making a law?

Checked and kek

Man he's having fun today

What a retard. You actually have freedom of religion from the 1st Amendment. That's freedom from the government enforcing one on you, and freedom to worship as you choose. Which I'm pretty sure would be cock worship in his case.

No "separation" in there.

WHY IS TRUMP SUDDENLY ON A BASED STREAK? HE HAS TO COME DOWN SOON HE CANT STAY ON THIS ROLL FOREVER

I'm actually worried. Is something bad about to happen?

Oh sweet honeypie shnookems cupcake boo boo

God Emperor is above the goverment you cuck

How do these people get verified ?

we've had political shitposters for years now dude

INVOKING GOD AND EATTING ICE CREAM?

GRUMPFFFDDURMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

Soon.

No he didn't. He said we worship God. Obviously lots of Americans don't but most do. He could also say, "we respect our warriors." Obviously many Americans don't, but that's ok. Most do.

Statement of his principles and what most Americans think. Not policy/law related at all which is what the founders referred to in separation of Church and State. This is glaringly obvious for anyone who has even the most basic knowledge of presidential speeches prior to the last couple decades. Hell even prior to Obama every president invoked God at least occasionally.

What matters though is this is mainly a distraction for what he is really up to today, which is big.

IMBEACH RIGHT NAO RKLJRJKRSHFJDSHGDKJF

By screaming "TUCK FLUMPF"

With tweets as crazy as these there's no fucking way there isn't a huge happening tomorrow

it all starts with an incredible sense of insecurity