#BasedTranny has spoken. We're off the Trump Train

#BasedTranny has spoken. We're off the Trump Train.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgdr-8TmImo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i love trannies now. Period.

Bye.

Good riddance

Actually, new idea. Trannies eventually kill themselves if they aren't killed first.

Soooo, lets fight fire with fire and build our own ANTI-ISIS TRANIKAZE SQUAD

FUCKING BASED

Shit, such wisdom

No one cares about your e-celeb bullshit, you meme flag faggot. The opinions of jobless ladybois are worth less than nigger spit.

I'm unironically with her

>Readiness for combat
Please point me to them, I want to see those trannies.

tranny here

this ban is good, trannies us military as welfare. only idiots would fight against this

also women shouldnt be allowed in the military either

highest subset of people for suicide and you want them to go do a job that is prone to stress and suicide, mmm yeah what could go wrong.

SO FUCKING BRAVE

don't care what that guy says.

>massive list of medical reasons to DQ someone including any form of anxiety, depression, and use of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds
>somehow a tranny should be exempt from these DQ's because they are special snowflakes

No.

>period
Something he'll never have.

>period

But they don't have those?

You can't be a soldier if you are mentally unstable

>can't serve if you have ADHD
>can't serve if you have dyslexia
>can't serve if you have asthma
>can't serve if you stutter
>can't serve if you're depressed or bipolar
But wanting to cut your dick off and stuffing yourself with hormones is somehow totally fine. Never mind the emotional distress, no, #equalrights #withher

>lets give people with mental illnesses guns
>especially when they have a large suicide rate

And becoming a tranny proves you aren't fit to fight.

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

Blaire is mentally ill

No.

Hasn't she talked about gender dysphoria being a mental illness?

youtu.be/dgdr-8TmImo

>segment of the population with huge depression numbers
>allowed into the military
hmmmm.... no.

I agree. Get rid of different APFT standards for women and we're all good

This right here
Also so close to epic digits

I'm addicted to giving and receiving Bukakkes. Doesn't matter if im getting the hot loads or contributing one, I just fuck with the scene y'know. Can I join?

trannies also should not be soldiers or allowed to vote

that is why Europe will fall to Islam.

Military service is not a right.

>based
>tranny
slide thread sage and move on

Do these strong, brave, elite warriors not look combat ready to you, you fucking bigot? Sure, these are the cream of the crop chosen to represent the transgenders, so not all will be THIS fit, but you cannot pretend that most of them are combat ready, mental issues and transition status aside obviously.

We need a "suicide squad" for the military... any reject can join, but they are the considered 100% expendable, prove yourself a good soldier and after 10 years they will consider moving you to regular army.

When we disqualify people for having flat feet and asthma from joining the US Armed Forces, why the hell do people think we'd accommodate a mental illness 1,000x worse than those issues? If this is an issue of "serving your country", then go be a part of the 1,000 other ways you can serve your country. If this is a "want to go fight in combat" issue, buy a plane ticket and join a militia fighting for what you believe in. Simple. Military service has always been a privilege not a right.

>giving groups with mental illness guns

thats not a good idea, by any definition.

>her

Wtf I love based trannies, jews, niggers, various brown peoples, and penis in my mouth now

>trannies us military as welfare
user, most soldiers do that. Many who post here freely admit to it and justify fighting wars for Israeli interests because of it

>using "Period" unironically

It's double funny because it can't even have a period

The look on that interviewer's face is priceless.

I was at the club the other night making out with a hot girl but her Tranny friend kept on molesting me. Btw only White or Asian straight males over 6 feet with an IQ over 110 who also lift should be able to become soldiers.

Haha, it looks like a Monty Python sketch

how can you "prove" your readiness for combat if you already "proved" you're mentally unstable? You can't be a fucking retard and ready for combat. I don't actually have to sit here and explain this to anyone?

also when this guy turns 30 and starts balding and goes through his midlife crisis and realizes he was just a fag that liked to wear dresses he will probably kill himself

get the fuck out immediately of this board?
SINCE WHEN FAGGOT ARE WELCOME HERE?
WE DONT SUPPORT YOUR DEGENRACY GO TO A NIGHTCLUB AND ORDER 50 SHOTS CUNT.

i dont care, i want that taken care of too

>Tax payers pay for sex change

To fight period ?

Using tampons ?

Good riddance, you would have ended up voting democrat after your suicide anyway.

He too will get the rope.

>tranny
>based
>ever

No

Fucking this!

Does anyone else feel like a primal urge to do violence to trannies? Like when I see them IRL it is the same feeling I get when a silverfish crawls out from under my washing machine.

Cya. Period.

>another degenerate off the Trump wagon
Good. We need less of these (((skeptic))) niggers

>her
You're part of the problem. If it has an XY it's a guy

>We're off the Trump Train.
There's only one train, you leave it and you're stuck with me. I'm the voice in your head I'm the one you shake off I'm the one when you're around people your chest sinks I'm the one who tells you to do things

Can't wait for the day of the rope when we can kill all trannies. Shit will be so cash.

I know that feel, trannies just seem like a plague of autistic fetish zombies who need to be exterminated before they spread and fuck up society

The trap shitposting that's been flooding Sup Forums for a while didn't help at all

It's a clear sign of mental instability.

I'm fine with them as people, but I dont need to pay for or accept their stupid bullshit as normal/right/etc.

>tax payer dollars should never fund their bullshit unless they need put in a psych ward

>no one should be forced to alter their normal language/behavior when dealing with them (do what you want, but you don't get to dictate my language)

>women, pussies, commies, and muslims don't belong in the military, let alone trannies

>the physical standards for the military are too low, they need to be raised
Minimums
>22 min 3 mile run
>6.5 min 1 mile run
>80 pushups in 1 minute, no relax
>8 pull ups, from dead hang, all the way down, chin to bar, no bullshit
>90 sit ups, 2 minutes

>one standard for everybody, all branches, no special exceptions until you're an old career soldier in a purely administrative position
>there should be a civil service (non mil) side that is governed by the UCMJ, for women in low level admin/support positions, no rank, no authority, only pay grades, no deployment to theatre of war

There is no right to serve.
There is a responsibility to answer the call when called upon.
Our governments responsibility is to act in the best interest of the people as a whole and win wars with minimum casualties, even if some get their feelings hurt.

What if the hormone therapy messes thier brain chemistry?

>WE ARE BEING DEPLOYED RIGHT NOW!
>sorry bro but I'm having an hormonal swing and also have to dilate my fake vagina for a couple of hours

didn't know
im with "her" anyway

If they are physically ready for army, sure why not? Same with women actually.

they arent and its costly to maintain their therapy and surgeries

Totally normal feeling. It's why we're always so tired and demoralized. The enemy is right in front of us, yet we constantly have to expend mental energy resist a powerful natural urge to do the right thing and obliterate them.

Selective service still has it written that if you were born male you still have to sign up for the draft.

Is that changing?

laughed

Women shouldn't be allowed in the military either.

I've heard if they fuck a lot, using their fake vag, that they don't have to do the whole dildo thing.

idk, they can be cumdumpsters in the field maybe? or just non-combat positions but I don't like how stupid the political shit that's occurring around this is. Those men in skirts I saw earlier in the thread just made me laugh, maybe send them on the front lines and our enemies will die from laughter.

What difference does it make? Even if you're signed up for the draft, and a draft actually happened, the draft board would disqualify degenerate trannies, and the trannies could go back to Evergreen College and protest the war.

Taking away the mental health shit, taking hormones to stay "normal" isn't something that should be allowed during combat.

>period

well that sure is the keyword here

They should use the trannies as cannon fodder. Libtards will be happy and it will function as a form of eugenics

Too bad le stronk wymnz can't pass the PT standards that men have to. Roasties BTFO! Also traps are gay!!

>trannies
>combat ready
choose one

fucking degenerate

>What difference does it make?
I want it to state to say that trannies don't have to sign up for the draft so it's clear. I don't think it will make a difference just show them where there place is, if they want to be women so badly then they can stay at home during the war.

I don't have a problem with the bull dykes that shoot up Test or slather it on with gel, better than the real girls that can't lift anything or rag every month. I only really have a problem with the dudes since estrogen makes women emotional bitches.
I guess if they still have their balls they'll eventually start working again without their meds.

inb4 all the based negroes and trannies in the altright realize Trump doesn't really like them.

>Based
>Tranny

Pick one

they proved they were fucking mentally ill by lopping off their penis and demanding everyone call men women and women men. thus they are unfit.

They weren't based to begin with if this is what changes it, they just reverted it to how it was before.
Why waste money on them if they weren't allowed before him being President?

Save money by hurting a few fee-fees, man I'm wasting too much time on meaningless shit here. I'm fucking off back to the Awan bros threads/whanon threads

Mostly I just want to avoid them, it's like seeing a diseased person, I want to get as far away from them as possible

OF COURSE IT'S THE FUCKING NAVY

I take it its your suicide day?

Neither of them is sane enough to come to that realization. Also, you have to go back and pay for that wall.

>Mostly I just want to avoid them, it's like seeing a diseased person, I want to get as far away from them as possible

Its a natural response the disease rate amongst them is incredible according to the CDC, goes with the mental illness.

"allowed to fight" Who are these retards that willingly risk their life for ZOG?

Without all the based homosexuals, transexuals and black people supporting you, you're bound to lose next election.

4 years isn't enough to build a wall. Mexico wins again gringoy.

>hey tranny! we're under attack! get your gear on, we're moving out in 15 mins!

>just need another hour to dilate my new snatch before it closes up for good.

Damn