Fedoras BTFO

Fedoras BTFO

Adam Best is quite the retard to think what trump is saying means church controlling the state.

Government = real

God = ancient jewish myths

Prove to me that the Government is real with physical evidence.

Father forgive them, for they are lost.

Is Donald Trump, dare I say, /ourchristian/ ?

Actually the majority of the Founding Fathers were deists, not christian.

>liberals and reading comprehension
>ever

>liberals and situational awareness
>ever

>but talking about ramadan is okay

Currently an atheist but I'd rather live in a God-worshipping country than an Allah-worshipping one.

inb4 Allah=God in tusken raider

>In America we are free to worship or not worship
That's not at all what Trump was referring to.

The Donald is wise enough to know he needs God's help.
Even men who made the worst mistakes in life have been blessed when they openly praise God and seek his aid.

Can't, But at least we can prove that God is an ancient jewish myth

NO GODS NO MASTERS

At that point, all you need to do is decide who your true God is.

In your case, it's a communist government. But enough redpills will convince you ultimately that even if God isn't real, he makes a better authority than a commie Government does.

Why? Christians and Muslims are literally the same group of faggots. One just has brown skin. The only difference aside from skin color is that American Christians currently live in a secular country where they can't impose their barbaric beliefs much like the Muslims in the US can't impose Shariah law. They're still dumb fucking goat fuckers, just a separate group of them.

Get the fuck out r.eddit.

back after 3 days ban.
Sup Forumss mods you fucking CUNTS

Nah man I'm an old fag, Red Pill didn't work on me

Why are atheists so fucktarded when it comes to religion?

Marijuana

So he's saying fix your own shit with the help of god and not look to the goverment for help. Like him even more.

>No guy, we totally worship different fairy tales and we want ever so slightly different things!

No. Fuck off. No worshipers of imaginary friends. The excuse of christianity being "better" than Islam is horse shit. Just because American christians are currently docile does not mean they would be under different circumstances.

>stop paying taxes
i assure you , government is real
what the fuck is your problem

>Trump: muh god
>verifaggots: muh 1st amendment

yeah, that's exactly where it says he can say this stuff

>a Sup Forumstard sitting in the corner talking to himself

>not at all what Trump was referring to
Actually, it was. His next move will be to outlaw atheism.

>Worshiping a Jewish creation.
>Worshiping government.
>Forming a cult of personality around the leader of your government to fill in the void you left becoming an atheist
>Having to constantly distract yourself from the existential crisis and inherent meaningless of your life through degenerate and hedonistic activities.
>Pretending that objective morality exists.

Put down your fedora, Eugene. Its time to >SORT >YOURSELF >OUT.

Better move your ass to Sweden then faggot. They're an open secular country and they're doing pretty well aren't they?

Atheists are closet liberals.

Which is a funny thing to say since I'm a conservative. I just don't believe in sky dad. You know, because I'm not a complete fucking retard with the logical capacities of a 5 year old.

there's a place called /r/eddit that you need to go back to

>just because American Christians are docile
Let me stop you there. America throughout its entire history has been a Christian majority country. It was a country created by religious people, and has had a notably Christian character.
If we are talking about anybody being a danger to the country I'd suggest looking in the mirror, you Godless heathen.

>Im not a complete fucking retard
>sky dad
Well your post sure seems to be someone with the understanding of a 5 year old.
>I'm Conservative
No you aren't. Conservatism is about preserving our culture, society, and our race and a vital part of this is to uphold Christianity.

>America throughout its entire history has been a Christian majority country. It was a country created by religious people, and has had a notably Christian character.

Wrong. If this were true, we would not have a secular government. Just because many in America ARE christian does not mean it's a christian country. It is run under secular rules.

Why do you think despite the christian majority, none of its principles are practiced in law? That all law in the US is not dictated by the bible or its morality? Because despite your personal beliefs, they have no actual power on the public.

You can worship all you want in private and be a retard with your friends, but it's not a christian country. It is secular and always has been. Right there in the constitution, fuckboy.

>If we are talking about anybody being a danger to the country I'd suggest looking in the mirror

Take your own advice, retard. Grow up and stop believing in imaginary dads. You believe the same shit that dumb hordes of niggers believe in mudhuts in Africa. You are their peers.

>Well your post sure seems to be someone with the understanding of a 5 year old.

Because you're butthurt that I said sky dad? You literally believe that some invisible sky father is going to spank your ass and burn it once you die because you did things he didn't want you to do. You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, and well since you claimed I'm not conservative, I must not be! After all, there are no conservative non-christians! Fucking idiot.

>haha atheism is so reddit xD
Seriously consdier fucking killing yourself.

*masonic nation speaking

>t. high schooler.

Tweet deleted

>Christcucks are literally worshiping a Jew

I wonder how long before they realize it...

>You believe the same shit that dumb hordes of niggers believe in mudhuts in Africa.
and you believe in the same shit the Bolsheviks kikes believed. They understood that a Godless society is the only society where they can thrive.

This is a flat out lie. there were only 3 founding fathers that werent Christian, and of the 3, 2 of them believed in some form of higher power.

>no argument

Expected. All you guys can do is post fedora shit because you're dumb niggers and you know you're wrong.

Lower your fedora'd head in shame and beg for forgiveness from your God you heathen.

>there are no conservative non-Christians
There are, but you are just going against what you say you believe. Keep gobbling up what the kikes want
>sky daddy
Only a retarded Atheist could say this and think he warrants a response. You have zero understanding of God or Christianity.

>Why do you think despite the Christian majority, none of it's practiced in law?
Oh I know why they're not and it has nothing to do with no actual power on the public.

>Sky dad! Sky dad! Sky dad!
Stop projecting.

The madman! Press F to give Trump the Chaos Emeralds.

Go wait in line at the DMV.

Honestly, I'd imagine Sup Forums would house the most atheists and anti-religion people, just to be edgy.

But yes, continue being a Christcuck and continue giving churches money to welcome illegals and refugees.

American atheists are brainwashed cultists, weak cunts who always subtly try to find a replacement for God.
I don't want to associate with them.

>kikes kill Christ
>Christians spend next millennium btfoing Jews across Europe
>Kikes encourage atheism to further their own goals
Wonder how long before you realize you are a tool of modern society.

>Keep gobbling up what the kikes want

Oh, well since the jew kike overlords want something, I guess I should do the opposite. The Jews WANT me to breathe and live my life! Yes, GOOD GOY! Buy things and have fun! All according to my jew plans yesssss.

Dumb fucking faggot.

>You have zero understanding of God or Christianity.

So what you're saying is that I should more heavily research your fairy tales before I dismiss them?

F

>135023190
BRLUDURMPTFPEFIOMFT
B
T
F

O

The only God Trump worships is himself. Don't ever fucking forget it. The rest is for show and it's transparent as fuck.

>.gif

Donald trump is the most American President i've ever seen.

Trump said nothing about Christianity. Notice how little he talks about Jesus. Really only Christmas.

Literally the same argument as "go to church"
dumbshits

>worship of government
That's called fascism.

this is the big tell that confirms Big Happenings are imminent. interpretation:
"tonight and tomorrow the fire rises. the ALMIGHTY will exact a fierce retribution on those who have lied, waged unholy war, whored, and rebelled against the LORD. those who have set high places, made idols to ashtoreth, and put their children through the fire to Moloch. America is the LORD's. in Jesus' name, Amen."

>heavily research
Pick up a Bible instead of going to r/atheism
>Oh, well since the jew kike overlords want something, I guess I should do the opposite.
Yes? Whoops looks like someone went to the wrong board. Off yourself kike.

Why are people strawmanning that tweet? It doesnt say the government worships god or must follow a religion. He just said Americans worship God, which is generally true. We just worship different gods.

holy fuck the absolute madman
e
h

>church
pretend to witness miracles and a higher power
>DMV
witness actual bureaucracy happening before your eyes, and take part in it as a citizen.

LOL at the bots and shills in replies.
Instead of pointing out how he basically calls 15% of population non-American, they shit about how he's literally dictator.

You're like 15 man get off this site

>NO. Ever hear of Seperation of Church and State yadda yadda
Is this retard actually trying to say that we should worship the government?

I love this gif. Mind if i save it?

LIBS BTFO

/leftycucks/ on suicide watch

Today, has been a productive damn day.

Christian, manly, unapologetic, the true spirit of America.

Sure thing patriot.

Typically their understanding of all world religions comes from family guy reruns and some vague memories of sunday school, mostly them getting in the way of playing sonic the hedgehog.

>tfw genuinely can't tell if cuck atheist or just an average Jew

Either way, enjoy your noose, faggot.

Back to plebbit with you fedora.

libshit :D

>He comes on a Christian board and shit posts for attention

Sad.

>Jewish
>13%

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>yfw you are born to see this happen

GOD DAMMIT GRAHNAHLD PLUGHMTPHT STOP REVIVING AMERICAN CULTURE

Trump winning me over again after letting his daughter go Jewish, but still skeptical of this character.

Still manages to be more woke than a libtard circle jerk stuck in a never ending loop of confirmation bias.

fake news

The only people who worship the state are communists, because communism demands it. Trump is quite literally BTFO of communists.