The results for the International Math Olympics are out

The results for the International Math Olympics are out.

Non-Asians BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews_in_Israel
blog.tanyakhovanova.com/2010/03/the-greatest-mathematician-alive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fact: We are master race

Too bad you have no creativity and are mostly imitators.

Whites are not smart. They cannot design and make good smartphones and CPU and Nukes.

Why did you edit portugal?

why america did so good if everyone says they are dumb?

Why are Eastern Europeans almost universally magnitudes more intelligent than their western counterparts in these types of competitions?

literally because the teams sent for international science olympiads in the US are almost always asian, especially math, where it's always autistic looking male chinks

shouldn't canada be first then? lol

It doesn't reflect the average. They are handpicked groomed youths chosen for it to make their glorious nation look good.

USA

USA

USA

Brainlet yuropoor subhumans can get the fuck off my board.

>krauts btfo
They have almost the same results as a Brazil and Turkey. Inviting so many shitskins really mess up your education system.

Now take into account the hours of preparation for each nation and the results would look a LOT different

>but USA did we-
>Leader: Po-Shen Loh

RICED

Well done, leaf.
My list usually start with movable type.
Do you think we shared too much, too openly?
No white person ever screamed cultural appropriation at anyone?

>hurr durr muh preparing
typical "guys im really intelligent i just don't try hard enough" coping

its the truth cunt. Im not saying that its not well deserved but i wouldnt be surprised if the asian entire lives revolved around winning that competition

asians beat up their children and they develop myopia

this is the US team by the way.
5 chinks and a jew.

>Po-Shen Loh
Take a wild guesses.

mentats doing their mentat thing, so dog bite man again hmm, let me know when an Asian comes up with something knew are a break out theory that upturns our understanding of physics.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yet you're in fucking Canada. Go back to China and same with the millions of asians flooding the West.

Nice bait.

That gender gap disgusts me

>tfw brazil is on there and we're not

POO SHEN LOO

Pronounced POOSH-IN-LOO

Clearly not an Indian

I guess because mathematics is only science field you can seriously study and work in here. So all talents concentrate in one area.

>Why are Eastern Europeans almost universally magnitudes more intelligent than their western counterparts in these types of competitions?

Some schools of ours still value discipline and we didn't fuck over strict parrents (yet) by implementing dumb ideas.

Only problem is that we are adopting more and more EU laws which will dumb us down.

We need more of that Libretarian Capitalist ideology here to prevent that.

The people you allow to take the test are on average smarter? Whoda thunk

Vietnam beats America again

LOL. Literally a fucking Korean talks. Can't even protect their own country , ask's for our Nuclear Shields.

Not even that.

You country in entirety is almost bought out.

Ell oh ell

WHERE ARE THE STREET SHITTERS???

shoo shoo fuck off shilly leaf

im disappointed by your flag, the greatest mathematician came from switzerland

>barely any females
>only 2 genders
Oy vey you bigots we need more diversity

Who /notbad/ here?

I was one of the people representing my nation to the International Biology Olympiad a few years ago. I'll tell you why some countries suck and others get gold medals every time.

We and most other Europeans were there just for fun. We won our national olympiads and this was our reward. People think there's just a few days of tests, but we did a lot of cool stuff before and after the test days as well. For us it was just a fun international experience. On the other hand, for a people from a lot of other countries, this was their meal ticket. The Americans wanted to shine to get into Ivy League universities, some of the Asians got full ride scholarships when they got a gold medal and so on. We still studied a bit, because we didn’t want to totally flop, but the stakes and the resulting mindset just weren’t the same.

Just a quick example. Everyone got an undergraduate biology handbook from their national committee to study for the tests. I read through it once. On the first evening, I was chatting with the American delegation when they started teasing each other. "Haha," said one of them, pointing to another, "you only read the book 8 times!!".

Why is Taiwan on this list? Taiwan is not a country it's a province of the People's Republic of China.

Taiwan participates to Olympiads as a sovereign nation (which they are, de facto).

More like females BTFO, you fucking sexist

>Non-Asians BTFO
But Asians have some of the highest incidences of cheating in the world. Hey, you don't suppose that the white race (which actually invented pretty much all math) came in second because we follow the rules, do you?

>Sovereign nation
>Recognized by like 7 countries none of which have any power on an international stage

so why is Taiwan a de facto country that can participate, but South Ossetia isn't?

someone motherfucking post P3.

These results are... questionable at best

I mean, do they control their own territory? Yeah, they do. So they're sovereign.

South Ossetia could probably participate as well, if they wanted to and followed the rules.

Nevermind

Not really. Soviet education really focused a lot on math, physics, engineering. And at least in here, Russia and Belarus education is still pretty much based on soviet system.
But it's getting shittier with each year. Old teachers and professors are retiring and new ones are really bad. And our government is trying to copy Western system, but failing spectacularly! So I think results will only get worse in the future.

South Ossetia can't participate because of pressure from the west and "Muh evil Russian shitlords". It controls territory, seems to have a functioning government, and limited international support.

South Ossetia is not a country. Taiwan is. Why? Because it benefits the pursuits of US imperialism to keep rightful Chinese territory as a puppet.

Do you have any proof SO tried to participate to the IMO and was banned? You're just making shit up to fit your agenda.

The USA did 3rd place over Iran. We know chinks cheat he fuck off these tests. So you can just go and kill yourself you stupid Jew OP

I have no idea how these tests could be cheated. These aren't multiple choice questions and the organizing committees do everything they can to prevent cheating, going as far as building cardboard "cubicles" in the test rooms and only having no two persons of the same nation in the same room. This was my experience on the IBO, but I assume the IMO committee took similar measures.

mathematics is the opium of the asians

basically, disillusionment with every form of ideology.
capitalism, in the beginning, was not an ideology. it was freedom. now it's an ideology. weep.
also, religion is not an ideology unless you are a fanatic, but even fanatic Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox adherents are peaceful people (can't say that for protestants lol)

How are you doing in PISA then? That's a better measurement of the average than some "Olympics".

hey
hey
hey what's this
hey

>master race
>cant even unite their country

A COMPUTER CAN DO THEIR JOB

WHITES SUPREME

who's this guy
looks like kind of a faggot but what's that he's holding

>Iran rank 5
>Israel rank 32
So much for "muh highly intelligent Ashkenazi" meme.

>I have no idea how these tests could be cheated. These aren't multiple choice questions and the organizing committees do everything they can to prevent cheating, going as far as building cardboard "cubicles" in the test rooms and only having no two persons of the same nation in the same room. This was my experience on the IBO, but I assume the IMO committee took similar measures.
Pay a few billions to the organisation to get a better score. They'll change around a few numbers, photoshop the rest (takes a few second if you know what you're doing); your team won't re-check because they're in on it - BAM 3rd place.

Just as an example. And a few hundred k are probably enough, no need to go into the billions.

Did someone say libertarian capitalism?
Nothing in the world is better for fostering the best private schools, you know

>electricity
not an invention
>the printing press
that was invented by china
>the internet
nope
>rocketry
that was invented by korea
>computers
nope

nevermind the fact that most of those other things were actually invented by jews. face it, white people were only in the right place at the right time

intelligent people wouldnt tolerate kim jong un for 50 fuckin years mate

Math is really about just practice and repetition. Having your parents beat you throughout your childhood any time you deviate from practicing math is a surefire way to get good at math.

>
iPhone is actually shitting itself backstage now.
Couldn't even put a fucking integrated fingerprint sensor in their screens.

When the S9 comes out, Apple is officially dead.

>Asian education

The funniest thing is that only people who never worked with asians would ever believe they're more intelligent than Whites.

>the internet
>computers
>electricity
1000 DOGE says you can't produce a source which says the USA didn't invent all of this

>USA
>Poo shen loh

the anglo is in the top 10 and the ayrian menace is at the bottom of the pile amongst the sub humans where he belongs

just as nature intended

>the internet
combined effort between the US and European countries
>computers
UK
>Electricity
Nobody invented it. But Tesla made it much more useful (Croatia)

>Ashkenazi's living in Israel
First day, lad?

>biological parents were Arabs from Syria
>white

>Women: 9.
>Niggers: 0.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Internet is Swiss.
Computer is German.

Electricity - that's more difficult. It has been known since ancient Greece at least. If you want practical use, take your pick from British, French or German inventors. First condensator, however, was a German invention again. First creation of electricity without friction was an Italian invention. The rest is Italian, French and if you want an apparatus without a permanent magnet, German again.

And so on. It's useless, they're all white anyway.

>USA
>Leader: Po-Shen Loh
cheaters! try again with Tyrone LeShawn as team leader

Really makes you think.

I look forward to the competition of our peoples in the future

If we can somehow avoid murdering each other, great things are to come for both of us.

the evidence in the OP says otherwise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews_in_Israel
>People of Ashkenazi Jewish descent constitute around 47.5% of Israeli Jews (and therefore 35–36% of Israelis).[2] They have played a prominent role in the economy, media, and politics[5] of Israel since its founding.

read it and weep chinks.

blog.tanyakhovanova.com/2010/03/the-greatest-mathematician-alive/

>Literally a fucking Korean

....You fucking dipshits.

Korean internet is so fucking segregated that the chances of you EVER talking to a Korean or Japanese person on pol are fucking non-existent.

Z E R O

You stupid fucks.

"electricity" is not an invention you tard

only whites and asians are worth anything
I think if whites had the discipline for the the work hours that asians have, we would be colonizing space by now

Thanks for sharing your experience, I always wondered how these international Olympic weird looking guys behave. Not saying you're one, given your chill reaction, tho

ugh, and you know brian lawernce is prob huge cuckin fag just to rub it in. oh well. /our guy/

no.
you are clueless.

Overrated shit.
t. Sup Forums

>implying Sup Forums doesn't love ryzen/android

>Brazil
>last

>Team leader name
>KRERLEY

Geoff Smith the greatest of whites

Just shows why the Anglos are the best race

Didn't we only get a position there because we hosted the Olympiad? Idk, just asking

>IQ somehow negates geography

Finland not even on the list no surprise there.

More like
>4 chinks
>1 poo
>1 jew

More like women BTFO.

KRAUTS BTFO

Yep, and the British team had a token woman dragging them down and still got top 10

>check individual results of each team member
>only guy that managed to get 100% correct answers and ranked 1 was an Iranian
CHINKS AND GOOKS BTFO BY THE SONS OF ALI