How old were you on 9/11?

How old were you on 9/11?

6 years old

anyone got more 9/11 rares? I find them fascinating.

11 but wished I was 9...

15, in my 9:00 highschool chemistry class in NYC.

What happened the rest of the day? Did you get sent home? anything crazy happem? Seems like it would be a big part of your life if you were in NY

Old enough to know that the jews did it.

It was a lot of fun.

18, not old at all

After it was announced, I remember asking the teacher, "Do you think the building could fall", and he shook his head saying "nahhhh, There's just gonna be a fire that they'll have to put out"

all I wanted to do was watch my cartoons

Coincidence?
I don't think so.

9yo

8 I remember a lot but didn't realize the severity of the situation until probably middle school

Here one minute, gone the next

1999, so I was 2.

Spooky...

6, I was in front of the TV in my grandmothers room, and just watching the aftermath. Was interesting.

2000.. I'm the lizard who planned it ... AMA

Too young, lads

Jesus?

15, principal came on and nervously told us to turn on the TV, saw the second tower get hit, spent the rest of school making every homework assignment somehow related to patriotism which I resented at the time because I was a faggy autistic edgelord.

Watched the 2nd plane and the collapse live while playing LEGO with a friend infront of the TV

>Hey teacher, apparently a few stones fell on WTC7, do you think it could collapse in itself?
>What did I tell you about playing dumb, Jimmy?

Check this one out. I wonder where these peopls are nowadays and if they have vivid memories of the day.

This is a shill thread. Sage goes into the options field.

We mostly watched it on TV like everybody else did.

After both buildings fell classes were cancelled and that's when parents started to come pick up chidren. We weren't allowed to leave alone like we normally would.

When we left we had to walk uptown for miles because the subways were not running and it was difficult to get a cab. The most I saw in person was dark clouds in the distance over ground zero.

People everywhere were going batshit crazy.

When we got home were glued to the TV, and answered all the calls from relatives.

It wasn't that bad for people who weren't personally affected.

We only missed one day of school.

They were right there, do you fucking think they might remember it? Dumbass

I remember after skool my dad was home wathing CNN telling me that there is a war coming.
Me and my friends was obsessed with slasher movies.
I loved the thought of war and we watched CNN daily after America invaded Iraq.
I loved war and death like in the scream and Friday the 13th movies.
We would play games outside where we would mimic being a killer, mimic wars.
Years later afyer seeing real death and reading about what these people and their families went thtough, i can not imagine what i was thinking.
But ignorance was bliss...

That's my alter ego Sven... you can call me Kek

I was at home that day for some reason and my dad called home from work and told us to turn on the news. After watching for a few minutes, the second plane hit and eventually the towers fell.

I remember talking to some of my friends over the next little while and a lot of them were sheltered from it and didn't know they were terrorist attacks or what terrorism was.

6. I then had the single most patriotic experience of my life that weekend. Interested in the story?

Yes but to what extent is what I'm pondering. If they still think about it often or saw some crazy shit. Gaylord..

10. I remember watching the 2nd plane hit live on television. Watched people jumping out of windows. It was fucked.

PULL IT

UPS still makes their employees work damn I believe it :/

Go on

It was my 9th birthday

Is that young you user? Looking red pilled already lad

Continue...

Well well well, look what I found

I don't remember too much

I was sitting in a highschool classroom when it happened. Teacher turned the TV on in time for me to witness the 2nd plane crash into the tower.

omg, there are jews in Jew york! Are there any pakis in London?

Damn dude that's crazy. Did everyone talk about it for months after? That's how I remember it, literally every conversation started with 9/11

I was 8. I almost went to the World Trade Center that summer. Now I can only regret

16, had just started A-levels.

When I was.... 17 it was a very good year
it was a very good year for government inside jobs/Jewish false flags on our country disguised as Middle Eastern terrorist attacks when I was... seventeeeeeeeeeen.

Is this data collection thread actually working.

You're such a flaming faggot, but funny regardless

MODS

Fucking summerfags

Yes. That photo was taken a week before 9/11. I was 5. We had gone to the top of one of the towers earlier that day. Had a green gameboy color (In that bag my mom's holding) with Pokemon pikachu version I think.
Phoneposting from elliptical, sorry for different ID

underage b&

Young. But old enough to think it strange a passenger jet could get hijacked and fly unimpeded into the headquarters of the biggest military on the planet. Let alone 4 jets all rambling about.

I turned 11 that day

"When the World Trade Center twin towers were completed, the total costs to the Port Authority had reached $900 million. The ribbon cutting ceremony was on April 4, 1973."

did the Port Authority own the twin towers?

9. This was the end of childhood. Ever hear boomers go on about Vietnam being the end of America's innocence and a coming of age time with many changes? They can fuck off because they weren't kids on 9/11. Confusing time.

I was in my mid-twenties. I remember I was tasked with finding a new office for the small start-up I was working for and looked at the World Trade Center offices but I thought the sublets costed too much for too little space even though we could afford it. Me being a cheapskate probably saved a couple of lives on 9/11.

That was my 2001st birthday.

Well, we have the same birthday. I turned 13 that day, and everyone needs to make a comment about it. It is annoying as fuck, but at least no one forgets my birthday.

Cool story. I'm glad you lived to tell the tale

9 years old
>mom pull me out of school
>took us out of town
>saw George W. Bush in helicopter over the heartland

Oh look, even demonizing to question it. Why you do you want my age you fucking nigger.

shit was dope

6, and I don't remember it lol

for foreign fags, this will also serve as an intro to the American genre: bluegrass.

So I only remember some stuff from the actual day, that's what happens when you have sheltering parents. But I remember the sadz and all that. Every year, during the 3rd weekend of September, Winfield, KS, hosts THE bluegrass festival: walnut valley festival. This year is year 46 I believe, and I've gone every year of my life (Winfield is my hometown). There's the national flatpicking guitar, mandolin, banjo, dulcimer, even ukulele and other competitions, and there's dozens and dozens of performers. If you have ever heard of Nickel Creek or Chris Thile of Punch Brothers, you might be happy to learn Nickel Creek literally started at the WVF. Bonus bragging, my mom works the backstages of the festival so I, as a young child, possibly hun out with Nickel Creek backstage. Bragging aside though, this bluegrass festival sees thousands of people come from all over the world to camp out for technically a week (but really several) and play bluegrass music. Several great musicians also perform, notably Tom Chapin (brother of the Cats in the Cradle guy) and the headliner, John McCutcheon. Well, in 2001, the festival took place starting the thursday after 9/11. As many may recall, you couldn't fly anywhere immediately afterwards, and the headliner McCutcheon was stuck in North Carolina right before the festival. So he and the people with him decided to have an American road trip to hurry and make it to perform. McCutcheon literally arrived just in time to take the stage and play, and when he got up there he said some words before leading everyone in singing "this land is your land." THIS was the most patriotic moment of my life, comparable to when Trump was elected. I was young and didn't fully understand, but there were thousands of men and women coming together arm in arm and weeping as we all sang out how proud we were to be American.

Had also just left a network installation crew working in the Pentagon's wing undergoing renovations a few months prior to it being hit. That was lucky, I guess.

gonna dump few for you shitlords

I was 16. I remember waking up and that shit was all over the news and my family didn't believe me.

what I will most remember about 9/11 is not the sadness, but how we all came together as ONE nation. So much has happened since (and hopefully still happening WH user) and we are so divided today, but I know in my heart that patriotic unity is still there, I just hope President Trump can unlock our potential as a people. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

I had just turned 16. School canceled after a few hours and then I went home and read the Stileproject then played Diablo 2 over battle.net for the rest of the day. Good times.

JewPS

Was still asleep and got a call from my wife who was on the morning commute into San Francisco @ 6:30 am saying I needed to turn on the news. Watched in utter disbelief as it unfolded.

I remember that evening going to pick up some Thai food to bring home. There were about 6 or 7 15-ish year olds milling around on bikes in the parking lot blocking my way. I lost my shit on them. I kind of regretted it later. They had no idea of the new reality.

We had a planned vacation to Hawaii a few days after. Our planned flight "luckily" was on the first day air traffic was allowed back up. You have never seen, nor will you ever again see, a quieter and more respectful large group of people waiting in extraordinary lines. I am pretty sure if anybody tried to do anything stupid, they would have been boot stomped into a pink slurry.

Fuck I miss the 90's now....