Aerial and ground videos of what niggers have done to Baltimore. What do Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=_e_bM7WCehY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baltimore doesn't really look as terrible as it could be. The buildings are at least standing, they still have cars. There is still a lot of greenery, which is nice. Half the windows are still there- the other half are boarded up.

That's just how niggers live. Poor people have to live somewhere.

The thing that annoys me the most is that now after such a huge area has completely deteriorated
they never went back to tear down the houses tear up the streets and maybe fucking plant a tree there again.
Could make that area into a natural wildlife resort isntead of letting monekys hide out there shoot each other up.

Get the government out the picture (except the police and courts) and gentrify, gentrify, gentrify.

They want to preserve the status quo to continue getting almost all black people to vote for them.

>There is still a lot of greenery

thats the nature reclaiming the land.

>That amount of overhead cables
The US is truly a third world shithole.

Op what is pic related from? I've seen a few pictures of it and am very curious now.

Kudzu seedbombs when?

Empire of Dust: its a documentary of a chinese paving company building a road in Africa using africans.. its all so tiresome.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

doc film 'empire of dust' i watched the whole thing, educational re post colonial africa

Thanks friend

gravel truck simulator: africa edition

That would be funny but don't fucking dare come here to the west coast.

deserves a sequel, eddie and lao yang should go on tour

"Comments are disabled for this video. " haha

Lao fucking hates Eddie. It took me a while to notice but when Lao is being a cruel Chinese Overlord he's actually right, Eddie doesn't once actually pick something up and help.

Eddie knows it too. When a boss hates an employee indirectly, the employee will still try to joke with him and be personable but the underlying dynamic is in the air. Eddie acts like the subordinate that knows hes disliked all throughout the documentary.

the beauty of diversity

>create modern infrastructure in a non-modernized country
>don't set up equal amount of public education and manufacturing infrastructure to that of a modernized country
>infrastructure goes to shit when engineers from modern country leave without setting up manufacturing and education infrastructure in non-modernized country
>another country with modernized public education and manufacturing infrastructure comes in and notices everything is falling apart
>"lolwhy do africans wreck everything?"

You should see all the billboard blight.
It's god awful.

>don't set up equal amount of public education and manufacturing infrastructure to that of a modernized country
They actually built schools and universities you dumb fuck. You think the 'white devils' just built and ran everything themselves?

We need mo money for dem programs

>without setting up manufacturing and education infrastructure

Nice try. Those were destroyed too.

>that blue-pilled fool at the end of the video

it's just black people man. they're doing the best they can. that's just how they are.

Its a really eye opening documentary on why africa is such a shithole. The simple answer is people just couldnt be fucked.

When I saw the aerial view, I noticed that alot of the houses had what looked to be a courtyard.
>mfw it was just burned down houses

Or houses with collapsed roofs.

Incapable of long-term planning, can't learn from mistakes. They're like children that never grow up (see: IQ charts).

*Builds you free infrastructure*

Before I watched the documentary I thought to myself that these Chinese are really getting a good con job going in Africa because the African leaders basically sell of their natural resources for infrastructure but the chinese end up building one road to the harbor so they can transport the resources and dont do anything else.

Now I know that they just give up after the one road.

You would think that the Chinese have learnt by now that bribery gets you everywhere in Africa, you basically have to budget for it in any business plan.

I cant wait to see what happens, after the africans realize they are getting plundered.
The chinese will hire chinese workers. If the africans revolt, the chinese will just occupy them.

How do you explain South Africa then?
We had all that shit and they still turned a country who's currency competed and sometimes out did the US dollar into a junk status shit hole withing 20 years?

The chinese will genocide them and not "MUH GENOCIDE" that they accuse the whites of doing which strangely enough caused the bantu population to increase by 200% yearly but real fucking genocide.

I cant wait until they are faced with the absence of white empathy