White Males

I think nature is handling over population by destroying white males. Western men have a 60% lower sperm count over the last 40 years. Western men must be beta males...

>google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humupd/article/doi/10.1093/humupd/dmx022/4035689/Temporal-trends-in-sperm-count-a-systematic-review
theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought race didn't matter?

It's a social construct, of course. All races are equal and the saaaaame!

Can I change my race if I feel like I'm not the color the racist mirror says I am?

Assuming your not a Jew think how stupid it is to gloat over this. If they succeed in getting rid of us Do you think they will stop at us? After us its the blacks, then its the arabs, then its the chinks. Until all that remains is them and an army of dumb slaves with no heritige, culture or pride.

Do see why this is a problem, we have a steady flow of african males that make up for it with their sperm count.

>army of dumb slaves with no heritage, culture or pride
This is exactly their goal, though, and they are very happy to admit it.

they feed us with shit, modern life we are forced to live gives us less option if we want to keep lights turned on.

The sperm in the top left is kind of cute.

Day of the snowplow approaches

its fake kike research you fucking moron.

who the fuck posts a link like that.

besides it's fake science anyways.

I can only conclude we're being poisoned

Study is bullshit imo. Just came out of nowhere in some britbong paper. These United States of America must be ever vigilant against the English.

academic.oup.com/humupd/article/doi/10.1093/humupd/dmx022/4035689/Temporal-trends-in-sperm-count-a-systematic-review

This is the source.

Though, I gotta admit, gives a chuckle:

Researchers led by Dr. Hagai Levine of Hebrew University of Jerusalem examined thousands of studies and then conducted a meta-analysis of 185 studies.

maybe it's gotta do with the beetus

I knocked my wife up on the first try. Get at me faggots.

Y'think?
'GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed.' From 2001

theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president (((Mitch Hein.)))

I got my wife pregnant while she was on a birth control implant and had to waste money aborting it.

The "muh low sperm count" shit must be (((their))) propaganda.

>Dr. Hagai Levine of Hebrew University of Jerusalem
What gave you that idea?

I don't actually read anything linked by Sup Forums.

But, haha, good point.

>Western men have a 60% lower sperm count over the last 40 years.
Nigger sperm count has fallen even more: 72%

Niggers are clearly inferior to whites.

Fact is we know obesity causes this. Fat guys have lower sperm counts, and niggers have a greater obesity problem than whites do.

>Western men have a 60% lower sperm count over the last 40 years.

This is a BS story. I fap every evening into my coffee cup and the load I ejaculate is consistently nice. I also studied my sperm through a microscope I got for Christmas when I was a kid - those motherfuckers are swimming like crazies.

Western doesn't white lol. This includes 300lb Niggers. Obesity is a big cause.