Today me and my friend got accepted at the Bundeswehr

Today me and my friend got accepted at the Bundeswehr.

Ich were mein Vaterland reparieren.

lern lieber deutsch mohammed

Fuck off antifa jew

agreed

I'm gonna piss on your corpses when we liberate berlin from shitskins
this time no survivors

>That flag
>That pic
>That typo
You'll fit right in

you guys aren't even white.

Enjoy defending cultural enrichment.

Non white people discussing who's white.

I never implied i was white you fucking half nigger.

Germany is, was, and always will be the enemy of Western Civilization

>Ich were mein Vaterland reparieren

Time extinguish the foreign hordes

UMA

I never implied you implied you were white you retarded spuc.

t. spic

Have fun fighting russians.

I dare you two go outside with those uniforms

my fucking sides

>"I thought we were brothers Joao"

1. Your German is shit
(but don't worry because) 2. Bunderwehr is filled with lazy Turks.

1. It was a typo
2. You're an absolute coward. I joined the Bundeswehr to take back my country

>population of barely 12 milion
>russia meanwhile 130 million whites

Russia should just take your ass. You couldn't fight back for shit.

Sent it straight to Mama von der Leyen, prepare your ass for the Military Inquisition

BUNGA BUNGA'swehr

Der Bund interessiert sich einen Scheiß für unser Vaterland. Entweder bist du selten dämlich oder ein Troller. Beim Bund lernst du pünktlich aufzustehen und Hemden zu bügeln.

Nice uniforms.

Thanks, faggots.

Not no more.

welches Vaterland?

is doch nixmehr über.
Viel spass beim negerangeln im mittelmeer, alle direkt nach Köln oder Berlin bitte damit sich die Seuche auch schnell verbreitet.

ITT; Americans LARP as Germans because they're insecure about being American

>I joined the Bundeswehr to take back my country
and how is you joining the bundeswehr going to make you take back """"""your""""" country
I say """""your"""" because I know you're not German

Are these even edible without catching some sort of prion disease/getting poisoned?

Fucking Brazil, sort your shit out.

Good stuff lad, what branch? I'm in the artillery but the lack of war means I'm just sat around doing fuck all

i hope this isnt you. if they saw this with your uniform you would be sent to jail in no time

You are fighting now for Merkel and diversity in Europe. Good job.

Fake because your German is Google translate.

Hide your power level (ech I hate that phrase) well.

today i was too accepted to artilery regiment of Polish army
see you on the battle of berlin

>poland
>population of barely 12 million

Sören, please

You literally translated "fix" as "reparieren", but nobody would use that word in this context.

I've been in the Bundeswehr for 12 years, you absolute faggot. You're not going to take back shit. You'll see. 'German soldiers' are few.

I don't know, I have never eaten monkey. But amazon jungle natives hunt them along with parrots, snakes and other creatures with poisoned darts.

Pic related, those frogs sweat literal venoms more dangerous than snake venoms, and natives use them to poison the darts. Never heard of them dying for diseases or poisoning

A friend of mine is flying there on friday, He got a teaching job on the gov in Quito, is he going to be Ok?

Speaken sie Deutch?

reveal boipucci, both of you, or GTFO

preferably like pic related

Everyone is getting the wrong message: Maybe OP -is- a faggot, but the sentiment he presents was good. More interest in Bundeswehr = more interest in self-defense. The basic training is at least enough to last a while when shit does hit the fan.

Polite sage because not sure if slide.

You like sucking dicks? I bet you do. C'here white boy. My dong will make you feel good.

Have fun being commanded and pushed around by a literal woman.

drinking beer and fucking each others asshole. another day germany

Teachers are well paid here. Quito is comfy only he has to take care from common delinquency that may rob you in public transportation. Lots of Venezuelan migrants, you know

I've seen this faggot on Twitter, cringiest LARPer I've seen.

He got a one year contract but will be able to renew, he'e also getting housing, transport, meals and salary. I'll let him know about the memezuelans.

Seriuosly dude, tell him don't trust them. Don't act like he has something valuable in his pockets, they can smell it. Those fuckers robbed my sister 3 times in a month

Wo gehts hin?

Action hat im Moment nur die Bundesmarine. Schlepperdienst für Negermänner ist bestimmt aufreibend.

Dies.
Die meisten "Soldaten" sind Hauptschulabbrecher, die denken, sie könnten Pilot werden wenn sie zur Bundeswehr gehen

lmao, interpals

true.

Social welfare program for low education low lifes (Im there too