Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=3MNu2GNx-kQ&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already do pay reparations.
it's called welfare.
/thread

I'm sorry we brought them here in the first place. It really wasn't worth it.

Another pay check I get every month for doing fuck all? Why not?

when everyone else does

Instead of looking at something that happened 300 years ago. Look at the middle east where slavery of Africans is still a thing. Niggers should stop trying to take advantage of something so stupid.

I've never owned any slaves and my Great Grandparents who did are dead so nah.

Theyre already paying for it

So, the U.S enslaved 400k Africans. Brazil enslaved 5million. The Caribbean had millions too. Yet, we are the ones being told to pay up?

Just send them back to Africa already.

underated as fuck

How about they pay us reparations for ending slavery?

>U.N.
>Power over anything

FPBP

>pay hundred of millions for decades in development aid
>nah do better, give more
For how long will gibsmedats continue to be exactly that?

>(((UN)))

Reparations were already paid to actual slaves for the work they did.

The day we have to pay reparations to black people for slavery is the day i move to fucking britbong land

I'm tired of this shit country, where can I move that is desolate and has no brownskins? Pls answer...

The USA can leave the UN easily and fuck the UN it's controlled by mudslime and commie scum. I honestly want American iscolationism back!!! These niggers want respirations? We can send em home.

came to say this

Montana or Wyoming

Faroe islands.
Or Anholt, if you really want to be alone.

Just pick one of our 1.400 tiny islands at random.

Fuck the UN and fuck niggers.
If reparations are made I'm going to start robbing niggers to get it back.

>Experts

What does this mean exactly? How can i qualify to be an "expert"?

Antarctica

This
/thread

What the hell do you think the civil war and welfare are?

Getting people whose family owned slaves to pay reparations would be antisemitic.

>pay for something your ancestors may or may have not done
>what about every other place that enslaved africans
>SHHHHH GIB MONEY NOW

nice fpbp

This is only major Dr. Pierce prediction not yet to come true:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM

Just Reparations = 1 free 1 way ticket to Africa.

UN also wants to ban black pete. They just want to destroy western culture and civilication. This is also why third world countries should not be allowed in the UN.

I wonder who could be behind this

This is actually a much better version. Some of the people doing this editing a few years ago were fucking geniuses:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Should tell them "Sorry, that money is spent on Israel as aid to help them, considering the holocaust. You wouldn't say the persecution and destruction of the Jewish people is worth less money do you?"

Nigger reparations would be the biggest leftie redpill. An atomic redpill, if you will. Nigs finally get muh reparations, all is ok in the world. Of course those in the know already realize its never ebough. More gibs, more affirmitive action, more reparations. Chimp out insues and the lefts view of their good natured dindu nuffins shatters.

I say we enrich the predominately white neighborhoods and let the problem solve itself. Now lefties can interact purposefully with the miorities they love so much.

Subtract my nigger reparations from the reparations that England owes me for genociding my potato nigger ancestors. Drunk lives matter.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((UN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What about the Muslim countries who enslaved and castrated Slavs and niggers

Poland, but if you aren't polish then fuck off they're full

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Reparation are unconstitutional, because they do not grant White Americans equal protection under the law. You can't punish one class of people to reward another class of people. It would be like robbing Muslims just because they were Muslim and therefore responsible for 9/11.

Property confiscations are a great way to start a Civil War though.

How about reparation for the food stamp program and welfare state?

>624,000 white men died to free slaves
>niggers still want more
I say we just reinstate slavery and stop with the bullshit

Normally I'm against /threading your own post but this is objectively the best post. No more gibs, they have to go back.

this

50 years of welfare and afirmative action.
PAID IN FULL, now fuck off!

Alright, you too UK, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal. That's only a few countries since too.
Paying reparations to people when you did nothing and they had nothing happen to them is beyond retarded.

Yes, I believe so. It could be done by providing free healthcare and education for all non-whites.

I don't know man, I think it would be good if America would give niggers in America, the same quality of life as niggers in Africa. That would be some good reparetions.

>How can i qualify to be an "expert"?
step 1: be born as a jew

FPBP

Americans do not owe reparations. Africans owe reparations to American blacks. Europeans did not travel to Africa, invade, conquer and enslave people. Africans enslaved their own people, then sold them to the highest bidder. Pay up, Africa.

Probably the (((people))), that really should be paying reparations for slavery.

If I decide to pack my shit up, become an american citizen would I have to pay reparations, even if my ancestors never owned slaves?

fucking parasite!

When Islam pays Europeans for slavery.

Again. That is discrimination and against a number of Civil Rights acts. If you want to irreparably piss off half the nation, then its your imperative. Either we ALL get these things, or NONE of us get these things.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MNu2GNx-kQ&

>UN appointed 'experts'

Fuck them and their expert panels.. Due to it's nature, over half the people that work for or represent the UN are retards that are strictly there due to nepotism and poltical games.

40 acres and a mule. The niggers squandered it.

why, my family came here from poland in the 30's
go fuck yourself

Yes. Simply because of the color of your skin...

Where have I heard this before...

They should pay me reparations for taking my ancestors property away

The only thing I'd add to reparations is a 1way ticket to Africa

>1 post by this ID
Nice try shill.

>Leaf
Reparations for what exactly? All former slaves and slave owners are fucking dead. The only time i remember reparations for anything in American history were to the Japenese Americans, due to them being discriminated after Pearl Harbor and being in internment camps during world war 2.

UN is now wnforcing global social justice, aka post modern neo marxism. PMNM claims that white people have to be slaves to all nonwhite parasites for "social justice".
fuck that, fight it to my last breath. kill the savages all if necessary, and their enabler white liberal degenerates.

George Takei deserved it tho

Then I better buy some niggers. Atleast I would know why I would be taxed.

Fpbp

Many races in history were slaves. The word slave itself comes from the Slavs who were white. Where is everybody else's reparations?
They get enough reparations from the government in the form of housing, food, etc anyway.... besides almost all the blacks alive now weren't ever slaves anyway. I wish I could get paid for something my ancestors did a long time ago.

I'd support that.

I'm black, and I don't get welfare, I see more hispanics on welfare, more whites on welfare so why the fuck is welfare reperations for my ancestors work you dumb fuck bigot.
>lol /thread EBIN
kill yourselves you braindead faggots

sometimes this idiocy is why I think you dumbasses allowed yourselves to be genocided in a society you claim to have controlled and owned.

Blacks per capita cost us $10k per year. Spics cost us over $7k per year. Whites per capita pay $1250 per year. When the countries demographics get worse guess how poor we are going to get? $20 Trillion in debt will seen like a 10 year old used car loan that you had to pay back in retrospect.

I say we send them back to africa as our reparations. I hear Liberia is nice this time of year.

This.
Brazil fronts the majority of the bill

(((experts))) , when will this authority argument end, everybody can have an opinion on this matter, it's not like it's a technical issue.

Shekelstein shoul pay reparations for the atlantic slave trade.

Reminder to bump slide with redpills if at all. Otherwise sage. The enemy is working overtime and has more resources. We must organise.

by percentage blacks are on welfare far more than whites

Always with the (((experts)))

Why don't they just say Jews.

not paying you makes someone a dumbass? Insult people into paying up? what a scam. fuck off.

FUCK THE UN, they are irrelevant

Thread should have stopped here.

Not just irrelevant, fucking gone if they keep up their endless overreaching faggotry.

Considering the only illusion of power they even have is what America lets them get away with.

We already pay them

I would gladly pay reparations in exchange for mass repatriation.

Never even realized he was in a camp until your post

Fuck off nigger we're full

>by percentage
half of those "blacks" werent even slaves

reparations are for those whose ancestors were forced to work without pay. Not for anyone who claims to be "in need"

no claiming welfare is reparations make you a fucking dumbass
>HURR DURR some blacks get monies from the governments so its reparations lol
go fuck yourself

>Apologize and pay up, Americans.

I 100% agree... the United States government STOLE my families legally purchased slaves and OWES us for the loss... I will accept $10000 per descendant and a formal apology for stealing my families former farming equipment

Yeah! Right, just passed by the social services office in the city that I live and there is a line of people,you'll see nothing but stinking negros in that line easy out of twenty negroes one or two are white or spics.

lol

It's funny because hispanics and native americans deserve reparations far more than black people and will never get them.

you can't /thread your own post faggot

>We already pay them
end welfare pay reparations
your move

fucking whities can all make fun of greece about them not paying their debt but this country that was built on black american blood cant pay a fair wage

PAY DEBTS
PAY REPARATIONS

How much will the black slavers and slave traders contribute? Those greedy africans, how dare they capture and sell their fellow tribesmen to white people!

Also, how much will Brazil pay? They had more slaves than we did so they'd better pay more.

>It's funny because hispanics and native americans deserve reparations far more than black people and will never get them.
how do hispanics deserve them more? native americans at least have reservations I dont see you saying "we already gave them that"

you people stop thinking when black people are involved, gone are the ideas of jewish plots or a greater economic conspiracy everything just becomes lol niggers

black people built this country, slave labor ran the economy

PAY DEBTS

good FPBP

Only majority-white countries are expected to pay gibs.

That's why leftists don't say anything about the Ottoman Empire keeping both white and African slaves for hundreds of years.

Yes, america have to pay for deportation of all those poor african. America shall offer to all of them the plane/boat/whatever for them to be able to return africa