Constitution Party General

>2010 Colorado Gubernatorial Election Edition
How's this party doing in your town/city/state?
Are you introducing people to the party?
Have you or anyone you know given thought to running for city council, mayor, state senator, US senator or Representative under the party banner?
Depending on who you're talking to, a good segue way into it would be Rob Paul, as Ron Paul gave a speech at the founding of the party back in '92 and endorsed their presidential candidate back in '08.
Right now Matt Riccardi is running for governor of New Jersey as the Constitution Party candidate.
>constitutionparty.com/elections/state-local-candidates/matt-riccardi/
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgr1Q4VK6cc
>r4nj.org
>m.faceberg.com/Riccardi4NJ/
He obviously won't win, but a sizable turnout would be great for the party.
>B-bu-but the Constitution Party is irrelevant, nobody votes for them
Let's go back to the 2010 race for Governor of Colorado.
The Constitution Party candidate for Governor got 36.4% of the vote.
When was the last time a Libertarian candidate for Governor got 36.4% of the vote?
Thirty six point four percent.
The Republicans that year got 11%. Just 11.
I know Matt can't get 36.4%, but the more support for the Constitution Party, the better.

Why is the Constitution Party anti-Constitution?

What makes you say that?

>actually thinking your vote makes a difference

>he fell for the constitution meme
statist

>How's this party doing in your town/city/state?
completely unrepresented and irrelevant
>Are you introducing people to the party?
Didn't even know it existed until a couple days ago when I saw one of your other threads, though I will say I already like it better than the current Libertarian Party
>Have you or anyone you know given thought to running for city council, mayor, state senator, US senator or Representative under the party banner?
Most people I know don't give a shit about politics, and I have too many skeletons in my closet to even have a shot.
>Depending on who you're talking to, a good segue way into it would be Rob Paul, as Ron Paul gave a speech at the founding of the party back in '92 and endorsed their presidential candidate back in '08.
Almost none of my friends care about politics (which isn't to say that they're anti-state at all), and the ones who do are progressive retards
>Right now Matt Riccardi is running for governor of New Jersey as the Constitution Party candidate.
Wish him the best but I don't live in New Jersey and don't know anybody that does.

What do you guys think about the Reform party?

>tried to lower state spending/wasting of money
>tried to get rid of PACs/buying of politicians
>tried to shoo the illegals/taking of our jobs
>tried to support mom&pop/tame the big corps
>tried to stop China takeover/promote US-made
>tried to leave NAFTA/globalist fucking shit
>tried to set term limits
>tried to set elections on weekends
>tried to set election by popular vote
>mascot's an eagle
>a god damn eagle
>and was the last third-party to influence an election

The collest thing about its daughter party, American Delta, is they have the same platform but also wish to not fight unneeded wars while using military funds to fund tech in the private sector

>Using taxpayers' money to fund private sector
>tried to set election by popular vote
>promote US made
Only things I don't like, everything else sounds fine

bump

The Libertarian candidates where I live are not crypto-progressives, unlike a lot of the party members these days. So for now, I don't see the need to support the Constitution Party.

t. faggot

As I've said before, we really need to expunge the ancaps, libertarians, constitutionalists, paleoconservatives, second amendment militia men (Hitler was right to take the guns), neo-confederate secessionists, individualists, and the pro-life Christians from Sup Forums. All these groups will impede the greater good, which is a STRONG white super-ethnostate.

bump

bumper car

>wants to drive out government corruption and shrink the whole thing altogether
>in New Jersey
If he actually wins he is gonna get shot. Corruption is far too entrenched there. It's a lost cause.
Maybe states like Montana can still be saved. People who are legitimately passionate about small government and the constitution should focus their efforts in places like that. Otherwise they are either wasting their time or are just trying to make a name for themselves.

get in here Sup Forums

bump

you dumb niggers
get in here

bump for freedom

let's show our boy matt that America still cares about the constitution

Maximum bumping

You fucking faggots. This is more important than some shitty twitter banter that get endless threads.

CAN'T COMBAT MATT

This party is dead

Front page, here I come!

It's only just beginning

Page 1

back to the top

matt

ooga booga

nigggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Sup Forumsacks are a bunch of nigger faggots

Constitution Party>Trump

CAN'T HASSLE THE CASTLE

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

WE

THE

PEOPLE

You forgot the objectivists. Personally I don't think there's any real difference between them and Libertarians in philosophy of government, but for whatever reason, people who label themselves as objectivist as opposed to Libertarian are the most pretentious, insufferable, delusional people on the planet. I can have a conversation with SOME Libertarians about immigration and tribe. Even some ancaps can acknowledge these concepts, they just don't see government as a means to that end, or think that freedom ultimately has to trump anything else. Either way that's autistic on the ancaps part, but still, the point is is that even some of them will talk about it. But the objectivists view themselves as too intellectual, too evolved to get caught up in such "primitive" notions of tribe, and think they're so above everybody else. Mind you, most of the ones I've met work at gas stations.

OF

THE

UNITED

STATES

IN

ORDER

TO

FORM

A

MORE

lol, sad. saged my friend.

Bumping again

I have friends in Jersey. I can try to work this into conversation, but tbqh I think they're all dems. Could be wrong, we don't talk politics much.
Didn't trump almost run on the reform ticket?

nigger nigger nigger

jew jew jew

kike kike kike

The "Constitution Party" should rewrite the Constitution.

>hurr durr i'm retarded
>hey institution heavily invested in protecting and defending this document, completely rewrite it plz
lol fuck off retard, you should go rewrite the rest of your day, try finding a noose and choking on it.

>hey institution heavily invested in protecting and defending this document

yeah, good goy. waste your vote on the meme party. remember the lolbertarian dance mess a few years back where the speaker just started stripping and pissed off the actual donors? rofl. get serious and cut the memes or fucking die.