Please watch

Valerian

We need to make our money back

Sorry for shilling cara so much

We really fucked up this time

She looks like a teenaged goblin.

she looks like if Jared Leto had a baby with Macaulay Culkan

I didn't realize this movie was such a feminist SJW promoted shitfest but I guess I should have known a "diversity" city would be filled with space SJW's.

When a bitch looks that much like a dude I can understand why she needs Tshirts with the word "female" on it.

who is the porch monkey.

somebody kill the angry nigres

Did the movie bomb or something

yes big time .. its a comic book popular in france

By how much

Whore pushing degeneracy for shekels. Surprised.

>two movies open the same week
>a nationalistic war movie full of nearly all white men, almost no diversity whatsoever
>literally the city of a thousand cultures
Which one did people want to see?

Both of them unironically look like cokeheads

>future is an ugly negress
No the future is sex bots

What a complete joke. The future is female only if males decide it will be.

Also, mixed blacks are far worse than full blooded blacks.

whats up with the Cara chick anyway?

she legitimately looks like a meth addict. not a full blown one, she's prob only been using for

>The future is female
meanwhile
>women across the globe depressed and anxious because they can't find a rich, well-to-do, 6'5 chad to marry

they don't even realize how fucking stupid they look doing this stuff

What is the nationalistic movie? Nolan's Dunkirk?

I enjoyed dunkirk very much. Great action kept you engaged and didn't try to make it all about "de ebil Nazis". In fact the Nazis seemed like more of a catalyst than the central enemy. Obviously had to have some innacurate things to keep people emotionally engaged such as bombing hospital ships and stuff but otherwise focused mainly on the characters trying to survive

Who's the crackhead to Cara's left?

>We need to make our money back

Hollywood is short of money.

Warner Brothers is short of money, and not just that we OWE you and have to see a film.

has george lucas or brad pitt gone hungry lately or anything? no then fuck off we owe you less than nothing.

No one has to see your film.

it's doing worse than Ghost Rider 2

Dunkirk is fantastic; Nolan even with all of the praise is underrated due to contrarians. A super impersonal movie that still hits you in the feels.

It was visually appealing too bad there was bad acting and little to no story and an insertion of "Rihanna" Ree Ree Ree that had no bearing on the story whatsoever. Like WTF. It deserved to make no money. Do not waste your money.

Yeah fuckin men why won't you die already

The funny part is this is how it should naturally work.

>They make a shit product that doesn't appeal to the majority of demographics in the US--->They lose money

>Make a good product that does appeal ----> Make money

It's not some magical spell that's made Dunkirk the movie of the summer and left shit like Madea's 105th Tranny-Feminist Wedding losing millions. It's almost like they're trying to tell us we're obligated somehow to sit through 3 hours of their sjw indoctrination for "reasons." We're not. Dunkirk was the first movie I bothered going to the theater for this summer. I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way. They keep pushing this shit in all kinds of media and it falls flat whether it's movies, tv shows, netflix, etc. It's retarded as fuck but I'm glad it's hitting them in the wallet.

Reminder that Luc Besson loves diversity. He is the French Tarantino, with less talent.

He loves the French no go zones, but last time he tried to shoot there the locals extorted him and ended up destroying the productions' cars.

I thought it already was. That's the root of most of problems.

If all women just packed up and left the planet overnight, the following day won't be incredibly different:

>cattle will still be slaughtered for meat and leather
>crops will still be harvested
>ore, oil and coal will still be mined and refined
>buildings will still be built and maintained
>public transport will still be operational
>internet will be operable
>news will be circulating
>technology will be progressing
>medical help will be provided

However if all MEN just packed up and left:
>there will be almost no food left anywhere by the end of the day
>all production facilities will pretty much immediately close
>electricity will be out
>water will be out
>heating won't work
>internet won't work
>any of the media won't work
>no transportation will be operable
>technology will be damaged beyond repair
>low-grade medical help will be provided but not for long considering that males are the ones who make pretty much all of the needed supplies

do you think the 10 year old chinese girls being forced to make these can understand the text on the shirts they make