youtube.com/watch?v=NAtiXOSqojk
proactivaopenarms.org/en/
proactivaopenarms.org/en/contact-us
archive.is/UAm8p
twitter.com/campsoscar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ferrari wife beater
>dead af
lot of awesome Goodness that ghetto clothing did for you now, huh?

This is actually sad. Meanwhile the average Sup Forums user sits comfortably in his chair ranting about the joos day and night

thanks obama

This happens every day in chicongo, sans water

Why didn't they throw the dead bodies overboard...

Oh...

thats fake as fuck

>dead niggers
>something sad

pick one

>Obama ammazza i negri che ci invadono
/ourguy/?

TINY

BLACK

DICKS

Nigga we made it

The only thing sad about it is if there was survivors.

Refugees should focus on making their own nations livable, rather than making other nations less livable. We can't afford the White Man's Burden and take care of the entire planet. Either they will grow and learn to take care of themselves, or they will perish. But at the very least, we should at least stop exploiting the nations as we do, so that we can give them the best odds to improve their station in life. *cough France/IMF cough*

This wasn't the work of Obama, it was Poseidon and I will sacrifice to him for his diligence.

This.

see

This

Me see dead niggers, me like

Wtf me love Obama now!

What happened? Dehydration? Should've drunk their own pee, I guess.

why are they naked?

here's their website if you guys are interested in helping rescue more refugees

mediterranean.proactivaopenarms.org/

I see no BBC there

Why the fuck would you go and lie down on another naked dude if you're going to die? They clearly either piled them there beforehand or it's FAKE.

*farts*

Obama =/= Poseidon

Where is the women and children?

youtube.com/watch?v=NAtiXOSqojk

good post

Thanks for posting that link I was just about to!

another

proactivaopenarms.org/en/

>Proactiva Open Arms is a non-governmental organization from Badalona (Barcelona, Spain) whose main mission is to rescue refugees from the sea that arrive in Europe fleeing wars, persecution or poverty. Born from a rescue and first aid at sea company with extensive experience in the Spanish coasts.

This legitimately makes me sad. That could easily have been any of us if we were born in their place instead.

Leave niggers alone, they die.
Let them try to come over, they die.

To be honest China should just take over Africa and try to colonize them without all the shitty exploitation done by the West.

Yes. That's why they should stay where they are born and make their country better you cuck.

They should stay and fight, rather than leaving their wives and children behind.

Why didn't they sink that invader boat?

drop them a note and let them know how good a job they're doing

what's really sad is how you managed to insert jews into the conversation like the little weasel you are

wait what happened?

18th post best post

I like your style.

>poor nignog "refugees" die at sea
>in a $15,000 modern conventional commercial life raft
Really makes me initiate cognitive activity

Think of the starving sharks!

>it's stinky in this dinghy!

I doubt these pics are real. That or they moved the bodys about to get a better picture.

I really hate these people. Is that wrong?

there is (was) a crop circle that was anti immigrant.

pretty based
archive.is/UAm8p
'Stop eu', giant anti migrant message plowed into field

umm no

>Once in the Aegean Sea, the refugees had a point of departure and arrival to Europe. They left the Turkish coast and saw the greek islands in the horizon, locating their destination.

>Now, the routes are much longer and dangerous. The actual path starts at the Lybian coast. The refugees enter in boats that can transport between 150 and 300 people, with fuel that only reaches 20 km, everything to get to international waters. This journey can take between 1 and 2 days.

>Once in international waters, luck is their only option. They can only wait for someone to pass by and rescue them. Nothing guarantees that will happen. They're so desperate that they bet everything on that.

You should drop them a line and thank them for their services to the world.

It's easy to say that when you were born in the West. Imagine being born in a divided African shithole, what the fuck are you supposed to fight for? This retarded idea of "Africans should stay and improve their countries" should stop already, in their minds they don't even have countries.

Macron said it best, Africa's problems are largely civilization problems, i.e. tribal mentality. Africa needs colonization again but benevolent one, not like in the past with all the exploitation and Congo-type bullshit. They need Westerners to take over and try to legitimately help them and not exploit them like in the past. Either that or the Chinese do it, which they've already started to so softly.

>low-effort concern trolling
Startling fact: NGOs who rescue "refugees" are breaking Maritime Law by not returning them to Libya.

What is that whale in the middle? Holy shit, did it eat the rest?

there was no one who just gave white people their nations either, so why shouldn't we expect the other races to not do the same themselves? Or they can not, and instead remain in a state of nature and suffer. I could honestly not care any less.

win win?

Leave niggers alone, they die.
Let them try to come over, they die.

You know what gets me the most.

The whole point of opening the borders is that elites can get access to cheap labor because they believe the refugees are going to work hard and pay off the pension funds. Behind the naïve altruistic front that you put on, there's a sinister element of trying to maintain a broken economic system. People like you want refugees in this nation, so that you can undercut wages and pay them five euros an hour on low skill jobs. The only thing is, the refugees don't even work in the first place, because they can't compete in a high-skill economy like the West is. So even by your own agenda, your plan will only create misery and ruin for everyone involved.

An intelligent post, but the West does colonize and exploit Africa in the form of the IMF. If we lived in a just world, the West would hand out low-interest loans to help Africa develop Africa rather than utilizing usury to take advantage of their weakness. But even then, the Africans STILL have to take care of themselves, regardless of how difficult it is, like what states. Only Africans can save Africa, not the White Man.

Building schools, farms, hospitals, and infrastructure was truly the worst possible thing whitey has ever done. Hopefully the well-known humanitarians in China take better care of Africans working in the strip mines

we helped them poor niggers more than enough times.
they just turn around and fuck it all up

You must be one of the new "Germans." No white person could be so fucking stupid as to not know that these niggers are dead because of kikes.
neck yourself, shitskin
pic related is also on king nigger. it's going to get him impeached & executed for crimes against humanity.

>it's stinky in this dinghy!

Because white people have the most advanced civilization on Earth and as the leading force should insure a certain standard of progress for all of humanity. The white man's burden is real, but the way it was done in the past was simply wrong.

Let's be honest here, when the colonial powers came to Africa, they didn't go over there with the mentality to help Africa, only to exploit and suck it dry of resources. We can set things right this time.

You are right about the exploit part. I have partly read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and I learned how the IMF, World Bank, US banks, now Chinese banks, etc give out huge loans to African nations that they can't pay back, and once the African leaders can't pay, the West and China ask for mining rights to take away Africa's resources.

This type of exploitation persists and it is due to terrible African leadership in which individuals only care about themselves. If the West/China could take over and set things straight Africa would have at the very least livable conditions.

Africans are not animals, they are just a people lacking strong leadership and unity. But what I want will never happen, I would like the West to fix Africa but it looks like China will be doing it instead in the future.

sauce?

twitter.com/campsoscar

Hey cocksucker, you know that half of Europeans would not be able to afford a place on the raft. One person cost from 2500 to 5000 bucks.

I hate the concept of the White Man's Burden with a passion. East Asians survived PRECISLY because they didn't rely on the White Man to elevate them up. When Africa becomes prosperous, it won't be because of the White Man, but in spite of him.

Your company is only adding to the misery of the 500 million people who can't get help in their own countries (lands their ancestors have inhabited for thousands of years) by forcing the government to spend tax money on migrants and by drastically increasing the amount of low skilled labour in the Europe, forcing out local workers.

You're actually contributing to the death of Europe by helping capitalism take control of what is left of the continent's culture.

Those infrastructure weren't made for Africans, only for the settling white people. The most that white people did was build education centers where they force the natives to learn French, English, etc and help them adopt the culture of the colonial power. This was a success and now many African countries posses the language of their colonial power as one of the official languages due to it's widespread use (Thinking about French here).

China doesn't work Africans in the mines, it sends it's own workers to do that. China has been both building new infrastructure in Africa AND been taking away the resources itself. I prefer China's approach to the Western (IMF, World Bank, etc) one, since Chinese create debt through infrastructure while West creates debt through loans (which corrupt African leaders spend on themselves).

Looks like a drunken orgy

Close, OP. But Obama is much more commie. And Muslim. And niggerish.

Oh no, look at all those families from war torn countr.. Oh wait..

>When Africa becomes prosperous

It already was prosperous. The niggers ruined that.

>can't swim
>apparently doesn't know what rowing is

wtf niggers

wtf i like Obama now

No, we should take the land for ourselves and wipe out those that get in our way. What do these savages offer us that our children can't? Crime? Disease? An ego boost for vain morons? A sexual niche for self-hating masochistic losers? Suggesting that we should waste resources on them and allow them to live amongst us is spiting your own people for the sake of some vain guilt and your own starving ego.

>if you guys are interested in helping rescue more refugees

Eheh exactly my thought

Sexual emergency. Nice trups

based amerishart

This. Any of us could have been them. You can't deny this Sup Forums, you would come to the first world too.

If I were them I'd be dumber and more savage than I am now. I wouldn't be me, I'd be them. And he'd be me. I hope he laughs at me dying like I did at him dying

They are humans too. We are all one species, we need human diversity, but not the wrong kind (multiculturalism and immigration).

I'm not saying we should let them live among us. I'm saying we should take over their governments, help them rebuild their countries Marshall Plan-style and leave when we know they can maintain their infrastructure and have a stable political system. Yes, it will be costly, but the humanitarian crisis in Africa will end. West and should take care of Africa and China should help with the rest of Asia in the future.

>inb4 kys globalist

I'm of the opinion that if all countries had decent living conditions, there wouldn't be any need to accept immigration and refugees. Help your fellow human beings, that's all man. Think on the long term, in the future our descendants will wonder how humans could step on each other in the past when we are all the same species.

Maybe in the far future. Right now we aren't advanced enough to do the right thing.

>braaap

Based.

let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that some Romanian gentleman has taken his time to count the posts to appreciate a good post.

eternal leaf strikes again

dont you have a bull to prep or something?

Sad thing at the end of day is that people who share empathy are a small minority. Let's be honest, if those Africans were born as Westerners too, they would also not want to accept refugee and immigrants as most of us are doing right now. It's human nature, but basic human nature is quite primitive.

Unfortunately, I thought the same, it's the truth, it's what would happen if we switched roles.

It's sad that even with our level of prosperity, we still can't quite manage to accomplish it yet. Wait for the future huh, once we start mining asteroids and have interplanetary trade, would that be the time to start actually helping Africa? Maybe so, pretty sad.

this
looks like the usual kikenews(tm)

>rather than leaving their wives and children behind.
After LBJ great society, its part of black culture to abandon their mate and offspring.

Well done sirs

>exploitation done by the West
>a leaf

Why don't these idiots bring sun protection? Even a tarp?

You think they would throw the deceased over board to reduce weight?

Why don't I see any discharge from body fluid?

Why do their muscles/body look normal and not malnurished from the lack of food and dehydration?

Literally this...my heart sank when I realized there were survivors.

the only post i need to read coming from the german flag to mute it.

take this filter and say hi to canada and the lgbt flag faggots while you're in there.

filtered!

Why are they sleeping?

Many thanks Open Arms for your effort in grow human traffic and mafia profits.