Styxhexenhammer666 blasts Trump over Transgender in the military

Styx calls the ban unconditional and said it will be overturned by the supreme court

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFj9x41EcSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stopped watching him like a 9 months ago because he exposed his cucked side too much

Why is Styx so faggy on the Gay Agenda he practically wears ass chaps

Styx is too cucked to be taken seriously. Stop promoting him here.

What did you expect? Styx is that creepy kid we knew in 9th grade who took Marilyn Manson too seriously and was always drawing on his backpack who never got over that phase.

He is gay, there is old forum posts from 2004 on some anime furfag roleplay site. Lemme find a pic

Don't bother the bible thumpers on here.

I like styxx, but unfortunately he is too liberal for me.

Some occultist he is. Always sucking on the PC cock.

>implying you need to be a fervent Christian to find trannies revolting and generally unfit for military service

consider suicide

This who issue is fucking dumb, transgender people require way more maintenance than normal people.
Try deploying in a location filled with sand and really shitty hygiene and dilating your bussy wound, especially when you're literally sleeping in a tent with 15 other people

Because Styx is a liberal on all social issues
>he wants atheism to be the majority
>he supports illegal immigrants
>he supports less children
>he doesn't care about demographics.
All he's conservative on is the economy

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

This. I haven't listened since the election.

Religion = only reason the GOP exists.

If religion ceased to exist in US Trump and the GOP won't exist.

What do you expect? He's from buttfucking Vermont. As based as he can be at times, nothing will ever change that fact.

I've never understood his appeal.

He can paraphrase Sup Forums threads and wikipedia articles for people with short attentions or whose eyes hurt.

He was never based. He is like a libertarian amazing athiest

this

he's a literal satanist, I don't understand why people give a fuck about what he says

You're a moron. I mean, literally a moron. As in significantly less intelligent than the average human being.

He self proclaims classic liberalism and minarchy, he's never been a republican, but he normally hates the PC bullshit

Yeah you're an idiot lol

What was the actual ban? Is it just no people who are undergoing HRT? Or is it no people who identify as transgender?

Like 99.99999% of the "skeptic" jewtube community who are usually just a bunch of lrogressives who take a crumb of a redpill?

He has some decent to pretty good analysis, depending on the topic. He also swings and misses sometimes.

Trannies in the military as paper pushers isn't the end of the world, but generally speaking they shouldn't be in combat positions unless they're in their own unit.

If this is part of a broader effort to reduce paper pushing, welfare queens in the military, it could be a great first step.

All trans identify people kek

Styx confirm as control opposition.

>skeptic community

Basically a libertarian then. Fuck them.

Well thank God religion exists then, faggot!

>He has some decent to pretty good analysis, depending on the topic.

Yeah, but you could say the same thing about Milo. Sure, I agree with him on some things, but at the end of the day I don't want to listen to this flamboyant faggot black dick sucker

Styx looked better with the neckbeard

>unconditional

Supreme court does not bother if something is conditional or not.

Now if they think it is unconstitutional, well, nice try on that.

I'm for letting them stay so long as they aren't allowed to be promoted from the bottom rank. Otherwise, a junior soldier could be court-martialed just for not knowing what to say after, "aye, aye".

He is a queer, who fuck his cats. He acts like he's the only one who saw Trump winning half the country saw him winning.

I really, really despise this faggot above all "e-celebs" and wish ebola on him. Especially the prissy way he lectures people like he's a fucking neuroscientist. He's an ugly jerkoff with a bad jacket who deserves to have his face pounded into hamburger with a mallet.

Because he's bisexual.

I stopped watching Styx his sense of fashion annoys me. Will it kill him to put on a fucking shirt I don't want to see his hairy chest and his stick body. His excuse is pathetic it's hot. Maybe take of the freaking jacket

>eceleb thread
Fuck outta here

I quickly lost interest in him when he got all cucky on ethnic nationalism. Shame desu, I liked watching his videos.

It's what you would expect from his testosterone levels.

supreme court has no power over the military

some Jews found his youtube channel and offered him money and an astroturfing campaign to go with it. He's got literal groupies lmao

What do you expect from a guy living at his parent's house in 98% white rural Vermont?

Except it can't. You know what Commander in Chief means?

They also don't allow fat people or the handicapped to serve! Fucking fatshaming ableist pigs.

Humans are mammals. Female mammals bear young and produce milk. Male mammals have penises and produce sperm.

Show me a "transgender" stud horse or peahen or GTFO

t. atheist who likes normal familes.

Stop watching him you fucking idiot. The election is over. the train stopped. The party ended. Grow up and make a life for yourself.

He keeps towing the line in order to keep his subs since he is in love with his "success" while still living in a hovel in the middle of a shire writing books that contain two paragraphs and a sketch. Clank.

this. eccetto calle. wish ragestorm would rock that look though. booooiiiinnnnngggg

okay

I knew that those metalhead tryhards were all degenerate faggots. Gas the subculture scum.

I need to see this shit

Stop advertising these cucks.

This so much. I'm from NH and moved 3 years ago. Traveled a bit and am settled down south. It's easy to be socially liberal when you're around a bunch of white people who agree with your views, yet experience 0 diversity. Every time I visit I see my friends and family a little bit more bluepilled and indoctrinated than they were before. Northern NE is so awesome because it is so white and homogeneous but they fail to realize that.

this. wish ragestorm would rock that look though. booooiiiinnnnngggg.

satanic trips
did he died?

Styx outs himself as a retard shill. Good riddance.

Lol. Styx has a stick body. He needs to beef up seriously he looks like a holocaust survivor

He's probably right
I don't see the ban standing up in the court system for very long

It'll be more egg on Trump's face and a useless gesture. He should be focusing on legislation rather than this

looks like Styx lost another one. Commander in Chief you fucking faggot.

cut hair, shave shitty goatee and or chest hair, could be presentable. probably gain like 2 points of attractiveness.

It's very unfortunate he hasn't sought fit to move to New Hampshire yet. It's literally the last refuge of New England, yet still it's not holding up well,

They could actually use a guy liek Styxx. Vermont, not so much. It's too late for them. Jew York has already invaded.

Nah I think he's just off his rocker and gets off on predicting negative shit to be edgy, or idk.

Hello CTR/shareblue.

Styx is pointing at the legal argument, and ignoring the moral one. He's also right: youtube.com/watch?v=oFj9x41EcSM

sage for shill.

His old usernames were MetalHammer666, DisturbedStyxie, and I believe Injectmetalhammer

These profiles link to a user in California where he use to live, correct age, metal bands he use to love, and says he is a goth aswell. From the way he types its super similar to the way he talks and one use to have a filter b and w with high contrast of him starting into the camera

It won't, because they can't meet their standards.

>flag

Stop it, you are embarrassing yourself.

He needs to dress like reviewbrah

Who the fuck is this? Looks like Yahtzee wearing a wig.

Military is exempt from all kinds of civilian hiring practices. It's not the same world and the standards can be easily defended. Supreme Court isn't going to do shit.

Is he though? How is banning trannies any different from banning fatties?

faggotkikenfaggot999 should be gassed

No fatty can run ten miles with a hundred pound sack. Some trannies can. That's what opponents of this ban would argue too.

Styx is predicting the ban will fail.

>have something be a certain way forever
>change it
>a few months later you change it back
>NOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT, IT'S AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION

we need a right wing dictator. trump needs to get the 4th reich going and purge these mutants.

Supporters would argue that transgenderism affects ability to serve in another manner.

Unlike many of you fagdaddies, Styx is able to separate himself from "emotional" arguments. He's very skinny, neat, and intelligent - but much more mature as a human being than you guys.

he's a cuck with a little Libertarian in him. His Minecraft vids made his shine go away for me

>predicting the ban will fail.
probably not. but even if it did that is great. courts ruling against trump is great PR for him. just proves his point that we need to get rid of liberal activist judges by keeping him in office.

Based.

Hi Sytx

Trannies hurt combat readiness. And waste time and money on their trivial BS

he will
might go ghostal like Randy Stair another skeleton and paranormal enthusiast

Plenty of people who fail wt/tape can do all that shit. I think their limit is like 22% fat which isn't great but it's not a ham planet.

Y'all just hating when he says something that doesn't align with the echo chamber, but will probably be proven right in court. Dont get me wrong I wanna see fags btfo. Then boot women next. But we shall see. Clinks cup thats about all peace.

I'm gonna fap to this

>I don't see the ban standing up in the court system for very long
It will absolutely stand. Some shitty district, activist judge might try to overthrow it, but ultimately the Sec Def is given wide leeway. You could be turned down on the basis of mental illness (that is, "unstable sense of self" is an Axis II DSM V diagnostic criteria for numerous disorders). Also, use of drugs in the same way a diabetic could be turned down.

There are all sort of ways the SCOTUS, esp a Republica one, can kill this. That's assuming it even makes it there. For members serving now, the UCJ takes precedence. IF they say you have a mental illness , that's it.

Don't specialize in this area and not going back to read over relevant shit, but just like a presidential order could ban fags, I think the executive and Sec Def has extreme leeway in making these decisions. You can also assume Trump and MAttis checked with their General Counsel before putting it out.

Based.

>mfw leftists have to conduct studies to determine trans isn't a mental illness yet won't be able to proove that because all studies show it is

So this is civic nationalism

He also supports legalizing meth, cocaine, heroin, etc. He is filth.

Too many americans who didn't serve lack the context to what a government issue actually is, and how they lose traditional rights while in service under the UCMJ. SCOTUS can't say nothing, outside their jurisdiction.

He is among us

He's right though.