The Debate of the Century

The big holohoax debate of our time will be between Millennial Matt and Paul Joseph Watson.
*Que the shills*

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/890293510997516289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you deny the Holocaust you're mentally ill, no discussion

Like Communism?

Zyklon-B does not emaciate humans.
Typhus killed them.

I support this debate for the simple reason that all rational discourse on the subject tends to get shut down with ad hominem attacks, despite the fact that it happened 70 years ago and records of the (((victims))) are unreliable given that changing names was common, etc
It should never be taboo to develop any side of an argument regardless of when it happened.
This includes Jfk, moonlanding, 9/11 and all the other conspiracies. Once a side is able to shut down discourse, they completely control the message and it does not serve when it comes to knowing the truth.
Much of the info that is spread in any war is at least exaggerated, at most completely fabricated propaganda.

Autism is the way to be user.

What about questioning it? Does that count, or are only absolute indoctrinates sane in your view?

>Millennial Matt
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/890293510997516289

Yes Goy he will do wonders for the Jews, that Paul Wa- I mean (((Millennial Matt)))

Questions lead to answers. The answer is not one jew was gassed.

are you aware of how many times communism, and its variants, has been responsible for mass genocide?

I believe this aswell. Also that many of the so-called missing simply fled to friendly countries where they were harboured and changed names. Only to later completely turn on their host countries and try to fuck them over. I do like hearing both sides of the argument. Since one side was all that was ever allowed to be argued, it has never had a great deal of talent defending it historically, which doesn't prevent a fair case overall.

If you deny the Holomodor you're mentally ill commie scum.

My only qualm is that Hitler never finished the job

Millenial Matt is a ZOG plant and he's gunna get BTFO by PJW on purpose. This is a kike trick don't invest any faith into "millenial matt" such a gay fucking name jesus christ the people suck at blending in

>flag

well played

Holodomor was an accident. The Holocaust was deliberate murder of 7 million Jews.
Real Communism has never been tried.

Matt has basically fucked himself here. I've seen some streams with him and his whole "knowledge" comes from the greatest story never told, which may as well be the greatest fairy tale ever told. PJW will run circles around him by using sources Matt hasn't even thought of because he's been spoon fed on holocaust denial material and probably hasn't researched it himself.

>Real Communism has never been tried.

Then how do you know it works?

Fuck off cunt.

The shills are strong in these threads.
SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

> Claims real communism has never been tried.
> Uses the sickle and hammer, a symbol used by all those fake communist dictatorships.

Really makes me think.

Kekmate.

Get in Comerade