>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/890286634394042368
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/trump-s-not-alone-congress-digging-into-dnc-ukraine-connection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews hate Christians. Very strange!

portugal

give skype address so we can cyber

*cries*

How could you support this, Sup Forums? Trans people are so vulnerable and fragile, they won't be able to survive this level of pressure and hostility from the US government. How could you do this?

(you)

Not even the chinks are safe from the BBC

>infiltrators trying to make appeasing trannies seem like a good thing

Cult of Babylon must be pissing their pants right now

>oh geeze oh noes I am so goncerned that Trump will now lose so much popularity
read and weep concern shills

Shepard Smith seems like he's off his rocker today. Acting very strangely.

Her panties are fucking SOAKED.

you said new baker needed?
i can do it for a bit

this old fuck pretty much explains it all
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/890286634394042368

>cost is a pretext
wtf i still hate bernouts

FYI there's a large Japanese population in Brazil. Look it up.

>not a matter of cost

This is why leftists can never be trusted with the economy

He has some Adrenochrome vials at home, and he's worried about what's to come tomorrow.

This will actually win him more people, including moderates and blue collar democrats who don't want them in our military.

>Trans people are so vulnerable and fragile

Since they have like a 80% higher rate of suicide, maybe there is a job they could do in the military

>Suicide Squads

Lefties think it's a big issue. This story will go away in a week per usual.

>not being X makes you Y
Why is this a thing?!

DO NOT let this happen. Churches in Nordic countries are a fucking marxist joke and became communist the second women were allowed to be priests

>Trump rescinds Obama's tranny rule against schools
>"HURRR, TRUMP IS RUINING LGBT RIGHTS"
>Trump rescinds Obama's tranny rule against military trannies
>"HURR, TRUMP IS RUINING LGBT RIGHTS"

>Of course rural people helped him in some areas, but those people didn't vote for him because of how they felt about homosexuality, Trump supported gay marriage and LGBT.

Not because homosexuality but because his religious freedoms views. Repealing Johnson amendment, meeting pastors. Factor in his VP (Pence) and you have the complete picture.

> helped him in some areas

It won him FL and PA, the later being helped even by the humble Amish exactly out of the believe that Trump still believes in them (the religious conservatives) even if he himself isn't one.

The left is employing your strategy of distancing themselves of the religious people and that is one of the factors for Trump rise and victory

NO

NO

NO

TRANS PEOPLE ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO BE IN THE MILITARY DESPITE BEING A VULNERABLE PEOPLE

Who knew the Dems were Russian puppets all along!

Is the wh press briefing or mini trump rally worth watching? How triggered were the cucks about muh transgendered?

The only way someone wouldn't know someone was a trannie was if they were blind or shitfaced. These people are so delusional.

Don't lump Jap rats in with us, Schlomo.

oh snap

>my actual fucking face when TrannyBan

funny how the Lettuce Bacon Gay Tomato community is freaking out even though it only effects the Tomatoes

Thanks for taking over, it's yours now.

The briefing was amazing, for an unexpected reason: absolutely no MUH RUSSIA questions.

>it's a "Hillary trots out another brainwashed pop star to tell people how much of a humanitarian she is" episode, initialed here

why is this faggot Shep Smith still on air? he has a WaPo reporter on right now trashing Trump and spreading lies about Sessions, and the faggot is agreeing with him on everything

Looks like the old gang is coming back together.

allahu akbar!

DRUMPF NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED!!!!!!!

I clicked out after seeing that pic in the first tweet. What a freak.

>80% higher
no it i smore like 2500% higher

He's the token democuck

Does this Kike still hold power?

>15 gorilion trainiss

This time tomorrow it's gonna be a completely different ballgame, friendo.

The real reason people despise LGBT isn't because of a religious mandate, but because because they're obnoxious. Pic is a good example of why.
>*I* demand free agency, but *YOU* cannot have any!

Same line of logic: If you don't fuck dogs, you're caninephobic. Ask Canada for details.

Just you wait drumphies, you'll get yours!

Just another rerun of talking point.

Who is he reaching for?

Redpill me on Scaramucci. What's so good about him?

Not being attracted to men who cut off their dongs and have to remove puss and hairballs from the wound means I hate them? I guess so.

>only 15k
hahaha that's even lower than i expected

TRUMP ATTACKED THE SACRED TRANNY COW

HE MUST PAY

I don't know why but sleepy posters infuriate me

can someone explain to me the recent Sessions stuff? what's going on between him and Trump?

>People with a 40%+ suicide rate, and who are all pretty much depressed and on mood altering medication
>Surprised when the military doesn't want them

I was a Bernie bro and I just popped in to say that Trump was 100% right to exclude them. They clearly aren't mentally stable people, and the people trying to frame this as an attack on a minority community are delusional to what happens in battle.

Real New Yorker, not the fake liberal one

He never did, he just loves to run his mouth to empty air. No sane republican listens to him.

Anytime Trump says or does things that strengthen the military he wins bigly with moderates. Notice how the shilling has gone from trannies should fight to dont pander to the dying religious right?

Its because turning the military into a social experiment has never been a winning political move for the democrats and the libshits at the top know it even if their far left activists dont.

I heard on CNN today (lol) that the number was 8,000. 8k is probably a huge exaggeration, too.

Can this guy please get a clot?
No.

>Not because homosexuality but because his religious freedoms views.
[citation needed] because there were MANY more GOP candidates that were more socially conservative and stronger christian credentials than trump. If the priority for the nation was having a strong christian platform then Huckabee or Cruz would be the president, or McCain and Romney whom both ran far more socially conservative platforms in the past but lost in spectacular fashion.

Trump is easily had the most socially liberal platform of any candidate that the GOP has put forward in the last century.

god that pic is infuriating

Seriously what the fuck are those sleepy posters?
Is that a psyop?
They are starting to creep me out.

Things I have disagreed with Trump on
>Supported RyanCare (first iteration, I support health care agenda now)
>Condemning Assad
>Syria strike (outcome is arguably positive)
>Approving Montenegro into NATO
>Signing sanctions bill on Russia* (*if he does it)
>Accepting deep state (((conclusions))) on hacking
>Maybe too tough on Iran?
Overall VERY minor shit. Certainly the best president since Nixon. He just needs to do more to expose Fusion/Crowdstrike/CIAniggers and I will give him an A+

It's been a disaster since Obama changed to policy a year ago. Lawsuits because some grunt used the wrong pronoun, demanding the tax payer fund gender reassignment surgery which is just evil...Pic related, Normie everyday soldiers losing their careers over PC bullshit

It's a smokescreen.

just makes me focus more, to spite them. like i'm on the right track or something

What are the tranny policies of other militaries, for comparison?

forgot pic

Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't the Founders talk like that when they speak of God and country?

just add a few pairs of panties and this is my bug out bag!

>can someone explain to me the recent Sessions stuff? what's going on between him and Trump?

I personally think it's just a ruse by the two of them. Remember, Trump is a master at manipulating the media.

The Sessions stuff completely swept the Kushner and Don Jr. stuff out of the news.

Also, now lefties are lining up to say how much they love Sessions, at the same time Sessions is ramping up shit they hate.

God bless my president with the tranny ban!! People on the far left want to rape and murder babies, where people on the right wish that no man would ever lay a hand on their daughters. The legal age should be 15 across the board(13 with signed parental consent), but in today's society it is too challenging to raise children to be adults by that age. This needs to change.

It is still wrong to worship Satan kike filth

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/trump-s-not-alone-congress-digging-into-dnc-ukraine-connection.html

>Republicans in Congress have joined the White House in asking questions about the extent to which a Democratic Party consultant may have worked with Ukrainian officials to hurt then-candidate Donald Trump's presidential bid last year.
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley wrote a letter earlier this week to the Justice Department asking whether the Democratic National Committee broke the law. Grassley, R-Iowa, specifically asked if the DOJ was investigating Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American DNC consultant who allegedly had meetings at the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, D.C., to discuss incriminating information about Trump campaign officials.
>President Trump, trying furiously to tamp down the controversy over alleged Russian coordination with his associates, has questioned why the same scrutiny is not being applied to the Democrats' alleged Ukraine connection.
>Prying into such claims, Grassley's letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein flagged the “deficient enforcement” of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) and asked why the Justice Department did not require Chalupa to register.
>“Chalupa’s actions appear to show that she was simultaneously working on behalf of a foreign government, Ukraine, and on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign, in an effort to influence not only the U.S. voting population but U.S. government officials,” Grassley wrote to Rosenstein, claiming that if that were the case, Chalupa would have been required under law to register under FARA.
>But Grassley has applied scrutiny to both sides of the aisle. His committee initially subpoenaed Manafort to appear in a public hearing Wednesday to discuss the same issue – Foreign Agent Registration. The committee then reached an arrangement with Manafort to avoid public testimony for now.

what did captcha mean by this?

Bill Kristol hates Christianity, shocked.

/ptg/
>"omg ICE just arrested 90 illegals in New York!!!! #maga"
>deportation judge will release 88 of them
>Trump approves TEN THOUSAND new dreamers a week
>no wall
>20% increase in visa workers

mother fucking cuckservatives

Amendment just failed

It's a psyop. The sleepyposters that post tiny boatgirls are just ebin kancolle memers.

tranny shill detected

>there hasn't even been one sleepyposter itt

That's normal, it's a "vote-a-rama" where everyone tries to cram in all the amendments they can in a 20 hour window. Most of them fail.

What amendment?

Dear god

>20 million illegals
>on pace to deport/arrest 2 million if he serves all 8 years