Nah son

Nah son.

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't for you.
I'm sure they already understand the niggers only worship government gibs.

You have to go back.

/leftycuck/ is thatta way >>>

Sage slides on all fields.

The god of fake Jews

trump upping his emoji game. good.

WE BELIEVE THAT FAMILY AND FAITH OUR THE FOUNDATIONS OF OUR SOCIETY

NOT GOVERNMENT AND BUREAUCRACY

>It wasn't for you.

>The President of the United States makes a statement for 320 million people by saying "We worship God"

Ok it wasn't for me.

>muh hat tips
If it's really important to you that your government be irreligious, you can always move to China.

I'm anti-government as they come and like small governmental ideas from Libertarians.

And I have the right to be an Atheist, you fucking faggot. Not even the founding fathers were religious.

He's not the president of T*rkey. He can go fuck himself. And so can you.

>#NotMyPresident
>the president addresses people who aren't Americans
Pick one, you 85 IQ subhuman fucking scum.

Lol
you're a fucking fag

Fuck yeah, he's finally gonna take the gibs away from the niggers.

>Not able to think abstractly just like his god emperor

Anti-intellectualism at it's best.

He's done a number on you idiots hasn't he?

well id rather have God on the top of a hierarchy than the assholes in the deep state.

Not too bright are you. Hes basically saying hes gunna take the gibs aeay hence not to worship the government.

Your edge is showing fag , atheism is for lazy minds

You seem confused.

When you have a fully developed mind, you realize there isn't a God out there waiting and watching you.

Maybe you should read books, and I don't mean Goosebumps.

I've studied all religions and they are all garbage.

I don't need motivation, I'm my own God.

And if you really believe your president believes in God and isn't using it as a political took, you are a complete degenerate and you should Chester Bennington yourself as soon as possible.

>took
tool*

On a side note, Trump is a very gifted politican, in the same line as Stalin, etc. He easily fits the bill of sociopaths who gas light the masses.

It's actually hilarious to see.

Thankfully the president doesn't have that much power in the United States.

>I have the right to be an Atheist
Nobody implied otherwise. although
>rights
>exist
pick one

>Not even the founding fathers were religious.
They weren't all into organized religion but all of them were Christian besides Thomas Paine - not a particularly good role model btw

> believes God created everything
>believes atheists have lazy minds

you've forsaken the Lord, and that is the one thing he will not forgive

>And if you really believe your president believes in God and isn't using it as a political took, you are a complete degenerate and you should Chester Bennington yourself as soon as possible.
That's the point, you moron. Religion is a tool, it's good for the masses. Government should be run by men who at least profess to be of the same religion as their countrymen.

This is his most retarded stance.
America is a government.
Also separation of church and state.
Also, just because you're heavily jewed does not mean everyone else is.

Biblecamp is >>> that way

I didn't know what to think of this but here is my theory on what he thinks will happen. In reality her words are very innocuous and the left should just ignore them but they're stupid and they're going to argue that we should worship the government because they always have to say the opposite of trump. He constantly pushes their buttons and makes them takes positions they don't even particularly agree with. No one thinks you should worship the government--even an atheist.

He has turned hatred of him into a political asset.

THIQQ

not much of a chest

BUT THIQQ

Right, and the founding fathers considered religion to be the equivalent of Monarchy, hence why they were so much for separation of church and state.

>same religion as their countrymen
Non-believers are less suppressed now and there is no turning back.

Shove your cross up your ass.

Ok Grandpa.

Now go fuck a 12 year old boy.

i can't count how many time i had to go through the hassle of checking these tweets to make sure they're real. drumpf sure is special

>Non-believers are less suppressed now and there is no turning back.
>Shove your cross up your ass.
Pretty much this.
Those who don't learn for history are doomed to repeat it.
Trump's weird fixation on religion will embolden the christcucks who will bring back 80s style retardation. They will be the new sjws and allow the commies back into power.

G R O S S
R
O
S
S

could this jewess be even jewer

You're not part of the country you literal piece of farm equipment. You're an unwelcome parasite. Fuck off.

Imagine what her pancreas looks like

goddamn that is a body wrecked by artificial hormones/sugar

No more gibs for da kids that don't know where their daddies is. ( sung to the tune of Beauty and the Beasts "Be our guest"

>You're not part of the country
Thank God I don't live in South Carolina or the other useless states in this country.

You sister fucking redneck faggot.

Aren't Spics and niggers by far the most religious groups in the US tho?

christcucks go live in saudi arabia if you believe religion is more important than GOV. you fucking retards

>Aren't Spics and niggers by far the most religious groups in the US tho?
Yes, that's why they're the dumbest.

Just like the white degenerates in middle America.

Religion is not a necessity in the modern world.

>the founding fathers considered religion to be the equivalent of Monarchy, hence why they were so much for separation of church and state.
They weren't against religion, they were against a (federal) state church. Of the 13 colonies, only four did not have established churches at the time of Revolution. The reasoning behind that part of the First Amendment was that if there was no federal church, America could avoid shit like the HRE went through during the Reformation. There was no expectation on the part of the Founders that America would ever not be Christian, or that the individual states would ever be prohibited from being theocracies if that was what they wanted.

>Non-believers are less suppressed now and there is no turning back.
>Shove your cross up your ass.
I'm an atheist. Now address the point.

GOD = $

>fedora tipping intensifies

I thought burgers had seperation of state & church?

christcuck intesifies

>Not even the founding fathers were religious.

Hey dummy, 7/10 of the founding fathers identified as christian.

ackshyouallyy:
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
>What, in itself, was the basis of the Jewish religion? Practical need, egoism.

>The monotheism of the Jew, therefore, is in reality the polytheism of the many needs, a polytheism which makes even the lavatory an object of divine law. Practical need, egoism, is the principle of civil society, and as such appears in pure form as soon as civil society has fully given birth to the political state. The god of practical need and self-interest is money.

>Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal self-established value of all things. It has, therefore, robbed the whole world – both the world of men and nature – of its specific value. Money is the estranged essence of man’s work and man’s existence, and this alien essence dominates him, and he worships it.

>The god of the Jews has become secularized and has become the god of the world. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange.

>we worship jews!
Sounds about right

Go read some of Thomas Jeffersons writings, the most important of all the Founding Fathers.

Yes, they didn't deny the usefulness of religion, and they were not adamantly anti-religious like Stalin was, they were for an open government that didn't impose religious scrutiny or the lack thereof.

The point of the matter is, the religious debate has been happening for thousands of years and way before the United States was even erected.

Anytime Christcucks bring up the
>M'United States was founded on Judeo-Christian ideologies
is blatantly false and should be assassinated.

I'm too lazy to pull quotes or post Founding Father memes, go do some research yourself.

>Being obese without having big tits.

Do women not know that they cannot be fat lazy fucks if they don't have huge meat sacks on their chest? The only way to get away with being "thicc" (fat as fuck) is by having huge tits.

>Sister fucking intensifies
>Altar boy fucking intensifies
>Using religion to make false equivalencies intensifies
>Using religion to do dumb shit intensifies

No they did not, leaf.

Now shut the fuck up.

We also have freedom of religion, so anyone is free to practice whatever religion they so please. Gov just can't interfere in religion and vise versa.

You are mixing your stereotypes pretty hard there, fella. No wonder atheist can't make a good joke to save their lives.

Man, reading the comments on Twitter, how can people be so fucking stupid? People saying this is going against the first amendment. Have these people even READ it? It does nothing of the sort.

I ESPECIALLY have disdain for people saying how Trump posting this actually weakens their faith, with one of them saying how it makes her doubt the existence of God. If this makes you doubt the existence of God you have no business calling yourself a believer in the first place.

>Stereotypes
>Does the same

Ah yes.

When you're done fucking your sister and worshipping to a 33 year old Jewish virgin, come back and we can have a decent conversation without ad-hominem attacks.

Or you could just use the teachings as a moral guideline and try to be a good person, but you fedora tipping neckbeards have so little hope you all become atheist nihilists. I would rather be a theist that can find beauty in the world than walk around hating myself and everyone. Why is having hope for an afterlife, and trying to being a good person with strong morals and integrity such a terrible thing ? You retards always assume the scripture and mysticism must be followed and people can't use religion to create a group of kind people with upstanding morals that they can rely on ? Is it really such a bad thing to not be a neet and to love and be active in your local community ? Atheists are nothing but degenerates whom nobody loves so they take their anger out on god.

Thomas Jefferson was a racemixing liberal faggot, but I'm glad he had the foresight to violate the Constitution when he did.

>they were for an open government that didn't impose religious scrutiny or the lack thereof.
That's only as concerns the Federal government, and if that's all you're worried about, you have no reason to complain about Trump's statement.

>>M'United States was founded on Judeo-Christian ideologies
Nobody said that tho. However, America was founded by Christians and on Christian principles. An argument can be made that the foundation of America is more on whiteness/Englishness than Christianity, but the two have been almost inextricable for much longer than America has existed.

The people who don't believe in submitting to an uninteractive power and sending those who don't follow their rules to an eternal tortuous realm are nihilists?

You're not an American, nigger.

A non-Christian and even anti-Christian state has been rolled into the larger "Freedom" meme. When a leftist talks about loving America, they mean they love what the (((mass media))) loves.

THE GOD OF WAR

>EU
>free

>submitting to an uninteractive power
You mean submitting yourself to strong moral values, personal integrity, and strong sense of community.

Amen.

A prayer for my degenerate anons.

Get out of my country you filthy fucking nigger.

inb4 Macron purges the Muzzies and builds a temple to Jupiter
inb4 Drumpf hurls a spear across the White House lawn and through Wolf Blitzer's chest then nukes Israel, Hollywood, and the Box

>christcucks have taken over Sup Forums

you do realize we were making fun of you right? Christianity is fucking retarded. You literally worship a jew on a stick.

Your worship and serve a God who has Jews as his chosen people. Kill yourselves.

I think it is more moralists and theists have taken over Sup Forums, and Christianity seems more dominant because morals in western civilization are largely based upon Christianity whether you worship or not. It is fairly hard to be a moralist and deny the roots of what you believe are moral is in fact based in Christianity.

This is what peaceful and tolerant Christians look like

our morals are based on Greco-Roman civilization, not some cringy desert religion.

Yes, The Holy Roman empire, which was started and based upon Christianity.
Christianity (until 1054)
Roman Catholicism (1054-1806)
Lutheranism (1555–1806)
Calvinism (1648–1806)

why do fat, neckbearded atheists with lisps come here?

He is of course referring to Kek

*grabs popcorn and goes to reddit.com/r/atheism*