Pakistani Army Intel linked to Awan Bros

So looks like the DNC hired IT staffers who also work for Pakistani intel, several people connected to DNC including Imran Awan and connected to this company

Other urls found in this thread:

analyticalsolutions.biz/project.php
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890262571160305668
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=vhGtPaNyB7M
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/23/did-several-democratic-it-staffers-under-investigation-just-flee-to-pakistan/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/?utm_source=site-share
documentcloud.org/documents/3679673-20170414-Complaint.html
upi.com/Report-bin-Laden-treated-at-US-hospital/87801004541363/
gatesofvienna.net/2015/02/the-betrayal-papers-part-i-of-v/
dailysignal.com/2017/07/06/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/
archive.is/UQh56
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat?

bump

Theres a lot more info coming , but it appears that there was a network of these guys working inside the DNC and Obama Admin and it all points back to that company in Pakistan, its gonna get good

analyticalsolutions.biz/project.php

Pakistan has access to DNC server , but the FBI doesn't .. hrmmmm

Bump Bump Bump.

How do you tie Awan to this company?

At least five contractors, including Awan and his brothers Jamal and Abid Awan, were being investigated for possibly removing equipment from officers, including computers and servers.
Abid Awan is Imran's brother, Abid works for AnalyticalSolutions, and Abid was also being investigated, he made it out of the country but Imran didnt

also this is the guy who posted that Instagram pic

Called this as soon as they released the names.

Probably goes so far as these sand niggers giving up Osama's location

wouldn't doubt it

Look up this guy, Michael Posillico. According to the voat and reddit threads, this could all tie in with 9/11, and the Justice Scalia murder. They claim he's the guy who got the Mossad "art students" and the Awan's their security clearances and that it's tied in with mob shit.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890262571160305668

Is Osama still alive?

Many anons may not realize how bad this is. Even Obama's people distrusted the Paki intel so much they never shared the Bin Laden compound info with them.

Go watch JFK to 9/11 "A Rich Man's Trick"
Everything is tied together. And every lie must keep going because if one falls, they all fall.
All the way back to Franz himself.

Might be why they were able to shoot down a super secret helicopter during the raid.

I wonder if FNN blames DNC for collusion with Pakistan.

>Kali
>Ethical hacking
Please fucking die, use Black Arch, fucking retarded pakis.

slide thread, sage and move on
focus Sup Forums this is fucking nothing

It's always a leaf. Fucking leaf.

Bump to watch the shills burn!

> Black Arch
Sure, let's shoot myself in the foot before I go hacking.

Pretty sure it's more like Dems (and maybe Reps) using IT firms as a way to sell out our country. Think of how many of these shady motherfuckers get clearances for high level work. They've fucked us over bigly.

I guess that's bad

So our government hired Pakistani ISI and allowed them to have top security clearance.

Niiiice.

On their projects page, it says that did RFID Surveillence work for the Paki Air Force, RFID is the little implants they put into animals for tracking, I doubt the Air Forces uses them to track pets, WTF and who are they tracking w/ these

Is this worse than Trump speaking to a Russian national in 2014?

b8 m8?

what pakistan has an army? AND they have an 'intel' branch? topkek

>Muh Kali is kool because of Mr Robot LOL ice cool hax0r elite!

Piss off, trash. No wonder the Russians, Chinks and Brits hack your shit up daily. Useless fuck.

rfid is used for inventory for everything from food and wal mart china goods too military warehouses .... it could be info on anything.

So a month old news bit, what brings this backup from CNN?

Unusual?

RFID is used for inventory and logistics but it's never called rfid surveillance. That's a whole other use that's shady af

Canadians are going to freak out over this thread.

>Month old
>BEHOLD! Future key has spokek

News broke yesterday that there was an FBI investigation into the Arwans rental property (smashed up gov computers in the garage)

At least one of them has been detained trying to leave the country today. Keep up man! The games afoot.

Seems not right on first glance...

Where are the others?

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is a very likely WW3 scenario at this point.

Keep track of the MIC(Military Industrial Complex's) moves,investments & projects/programs.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Awan Brothers got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

Is that your bed you are using as a chair?
>How fucking poor are you?

Not great

LIVESTREAM: Did Debbie Wasserman Schultz Collude With the Pakistani Intelligence Service?

youtube.com/watch?v=vhGtPaNyB7M

>just happened
If it did its fake news.
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/23/did-several-democratic-it-staffers-under-investigation-just-flee-to-pakistan/

He shithead, he was arrested and charged with Bank fraud 2 nights ago.

Whoops!??

err, diversity?

you're a fucking clown

Maybe we're all looking at the glass half empty?

Awan's Lawyer is a long time Clinton associate and just released this statement

Lawyers playing the victim card for Awan, if he was so broke how did he have 300k to wire to Pakistan and what about the smashed HD's?

archive it

Already did

Guys the mods are killing fucking every DNC/ PIzzagate thread

Notice they mention pizzagate when no one has been talking about the Awan brothers in relation to pizzagate.

Means they are very likely connected. These fuckers are SCARED.

>Awan Brothers got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China)
lol wut?

Doesn't surprise me, I think theres still a bunch of SJW mods still around, hell CTR was bragging last year how they got ppl into the Janitor program

*on reddit

gas these paki fucks
7/27 triggers rain from heaven

Oh buddy.... Whoever they reckon the Seals reckon they "took out" was not the original Osama....
Osama being a CIA operative....

Hers CIA operative Tim Osman ~ Osama bin laden ~ with Cartter admin US national security advisor, Zbigneiw Brzezinski. - whose daughter reckons it's the medusa job to tell you what to think.

>The pakistan observer citing an anonymous taliban source

Wow this look real reliable

From a few months back -- Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/?utm_source=site-share via @dailycaller

>Awan Brothers got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).
FUCKING HELL.

Just like CNN.... And NYT ... And WaPo...
"Anonymous sources" quoted on Muh Russia for the past 8months...

documentcloud.org/documents/3679673-20170414-Complaint.html

Report: bin Laden treated at US hospital
By ELIZABETH BRYANT, United Press International | Oct. 31, 2001
upi.com/Report-bin-Laden-treated-at-US-hospital/87801004541363/
A CIA agent allegedly met with suspected terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden in July, while the Saudi underwent treatment for kidney problems at an American hospital in Dubai, France's Le Figaro newspaper reported Wednesday.
Benazhir Bhutto 2times Prime Minister Pakistan) also stated OBL died in December 2001 from kidney failure. Shortly thereafter she also was assassinated.

To top all this off Steven Wasserman (DWS's Brother ) is the Federal Prosecutor on the Awan case, lmao wow

Dat "Ham Sandwich" that changed the world

POO here. Just wanted to issue an advanced warning. If you found one ISI agent, chances are the entire military and its branches probably have many ISI agents embedded within. Take it from a country that removes ISI agents well...........almost daily now. They may be pakis but holy shit can they infiltrate with ease.

Not being asshole...do you have source for this piece of info?

Just

>POO here. Just wanted to issue an advanced warning. If you found one ISI agent, chances are the entire military and its branches probably have many ISI agents embedded within. Take it from a country that removes ISI agents well...........almost daily now. They may be pakis but holy shit can they infiltrate with ease.
Exactly. Michelle Bachman was warning people. This is far from an isolated incident.

gatesofvienna.net/2015/02/the-betrayal-papers-part-i-of-v/

I've seen postson threads here....
Try gateway pundit - they've been doing a solid job of icing the scab off this whole toic septic pus-filled mess.

How do you know this is the right guy?
Abid Awan could be 'Robert Smith' of Paki names.

Here's something I clipped...
Anwan Bros + DCN

dailysignal.com/2017/07/06/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/

House Democrats’ IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments, and Millions Disappeared
By Luke Rosiak

A Pakistani family under criminal investigation by the U.S. Capitol Police for abusing their access to the House of Representatives information technology system may have engaged in myriad other questionable schemes besides allegedly placing “ghost employees” on the congressional payroll.

Extract:
House Democrats have been nonchalant about the allegations, with some saying it was just a misunderstanding or the Capitol Police framed the Awans due to Islamophobia.

But official documents, court records, and multiple interviews suggest the crew may have engaged in tax fraud, extortion, bankruptcy fraud and insurance fraud, and the money could have been funneled overseas. Abid has hired high-profile attorney, James Bacon, who specializes in anti-money laundering litigation.

Extract:
Those interviewed also were puzzled that Congress kept the Awans on the payroll full time when the family spent months of the year in Pakistan.

The four Awans were each making approximately $160,000 a year on Capitol Hill. Other House IT workers said the Awans appeared to hold no-show jobs, with bare-bones services provided, and it appeared one person was doing the work for the rest of them.

Yes...I've definitely been following Luke.

I was wondering if there was proof of Steven Wasserman being connected to the Awan case..

high on retard juice are we?

>Steven Wasserman being connected to the Awan case..
I'm still looking in my not very well organised "now isn't that interesting" archive..
His name turned up when the Seth Rich murder was hot on these boards... About a month ago?
Back then the focus was on Seth, but the Awans connection to the DNC was being highlighted... And Wassermans name and connections were explored ..... It's a nest of vipers
And so many leads connect to John McCain ...

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/

Cheers buddy

Thanks for those..yeah, I had seen George Webb linking her brother to the Awans...didn't know if anybody else had...
OP stated that Wasserman was the prosecutor in the current Awan case, and I wanted to know where that info came from.

Thanks - now in the image library.
Cheers

Senpai, they have nukes.

Glad to help fight the good fight!

This is going to get good!

>OP stated that Wasserman was the prosecutor in the current Awan case,

If in fact he is, there'd better be someone somewhere demanding his recuse from the case.

Here you go kekman
archive.is/UQh56

And Pakistan is ground zero for the rat lines running drugs, weapons, jihadis across borders into places like Syria and Afghanistan.

Yes, Awan is a common Paki name -
Kinda like how CNN and "17 US *intelligence* agencies can't tell one Cohen from another..
Remember CNN stating Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen had met with Russians - in Prague :
Explosive memos claim Trump's lawyer met with Kremlin officials -- but he may have been mistaken for a person with the same name

Memos authored by a British operative and provided to US intelligence officials about President-elect Donald Trump’s ties to Russia claim that Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, met secretly with Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016.
Cohen has dismissed the reports on the memos as “fake news,” and accounts corroborating his version of events have since the memos were published in full by BuzzFeed.

“Speaking to a compatriot and friend on 19 October 2016, a Kremlin insider provided further details of reported clandestine meeting between Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen and Kremlin representatives in August 2016,” read the dossier.

“The Kremlin insider clearly indicated to his/her friend that the reported contact took place in Prague, Czech Republic,” it continued.

Cohen denied the allegations on Twitter on Tuesday night, shortly after CNN broke the story that the FBI and the CIA had presented a synopsis of the unidentified British operative’s intelligence to Trump last week as part of a classified report.

“I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews,” Cohen tweeted, accompanied by a photo of his passport.

Mistakes happen, what can you do?