Not a trump fan but I LOVE THE CHAOS. BURN IT DOWN DONALD!!!!

>I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
>one Nation under God
>under God
>God
Your move you filthy sodomites

Chaos is what we strive for

Gonna laugh my ass off when retards like you end up losing health insurance because you think chaos is hilarious. Can't wait!

>losing
I chose to get rid of it the moment the fines were no longer enforced. You can take your rhetoric and shove it up your sanctimonious ass.

>implying I can afford health insurance

t. someone not old enough to remember a time before obamacare even existed in america

Enjoy poverty when you suddenly find yourself ill and unable to pay giant hospital fees or get insurance due to a pre-existing condition.

I remember it just fine, and I can afford insurance thankfully. There's just a ton of people out there that are going to get fucked since this country insists on having one of the world's shittiest health care systems instead of going for universal healthcare like all of the other first world countries that pay far less for healthcare than we do.

MANDATE FROM GOD
A
N
D
A
T
E

F
R
O
M

G
O
D

>Gonna laugh my ass off when retards like you end up losing health insurance because you think chaos is hilarious. Can't wait!

BUTTUBTUTBUT MUH MEMES
MUH TWEETS
MUH BIGOTRY

lel

Who is that butthurt cunt?
What does that have to do with separation of church and state.

>retards
Self funded Insurance. I pay less for my family on a "Cadillac plan" than a shitty single person plan on ACA is.

Even cooler is that I am not required to use ACA nor do I pay any fine for not using it. I have always been exempt.

>What does that have to do with separation of church and state.

Welcome to clapistan

You are only a real America if you believe in god right retard?

Get fucked bible freak.

are pre-existing conditions not longer covered?

>thousands

I'd be surprised if there were 100 trannies in the military.

>worships the government

lol what a fag

He said "in America". People believing in God in a country isn't a violation of the "separation of church and state" because the state isn't involved.
back to r/fullcommunism now plz

What is he doing? this is blatant trolling of the Left. First Transgender and then this. Something big is about to happen.

Sup Forums retardation in one picture.

Why does every obamacare loving poorfag think that there are 0 alternatives to government funded insurance?

You realize most people work at a job that is much more valuable to society and their employer than whatever it is that you do? So much so that they get their insurance through work. How does it feel to have to pay the government to keep you alive at a discount, when other people contribute so much that their insurance is provided by someone else?

You do realize we all got along just fine before Obamacare? God you fucking dumb child. Get out of here

>implying that God=Church

you need a job to get healthcare in the first place, believe me we want more chaos than just no healthcare lmfao

Separation of church and state just means that the fucking Pope shouldn't rule with an iron fist and enforce religious schooling.

Libs are just dumb

Trump is fucking awesome sometimes.

Has me really suspicious.

It doesn't seem haphazard. Trans ban + invoking God on the same day. Something is amiss, but I kinda like it.

>not my problem if they don't have a job that pays for insurance

Get a fucking life, government assistance is pussy shit.

I pay for mine, boogie2988.

the never trumpers cuckservatives took these as a distraction from the bashings he got from his conservative base for berating Sessions

UNLEASH THE CHAOS