Generation Z

Hello Sup Forums

I'm guessing the majority of users on here are members of Generation Z. If that is the case, read on. If not, fuck off fags.

Generation Z is becoming mostly libertarian, and therefore leaning more to the right. Obviously. BUT, Gen Z is also much more entrepreneurial. This plays part in what follows...

Generation Z has been shown to say that they would join the workforce immediately after highschool graduation IF the organization they were hired at provided necessary education. Does this apply to you?

I am part of Gen Z, and I think that my generation can do great things. You can reply with your chorus of "OP is a faggot" and shit, but honestly we can do great things.

Seriously. We can do wonderful things in the world. I hope we can be the new generation of innovation and logical reasoning.

Share your thoughts.

majority of Sup Forums users are Millenials and/or X

imo Gen Z starts 2000 onwards.

It will change.
mark my words.

Millennial master race reporting in.

Millennial here. Gen Z has some pretty good pussy which I look forward to plundering over the next decade, but otherwise you're a bunch of faggots.

>Generation Z
>Generation X

This shit belongs in a sci-fi convention, humans aren't robots that have model numbers.

GenX faggot. We made this shit.

Well...next Generations are Omega and Alpha

And gen z will innovate on the creations of gen x

Let's hope that gen z can fix the fucking west

Maybe on planet Zog.

I do agree

Gen Z by some accounts is 2000's after, but by others it's 1994-2000something

Every generation thinks this until they grow up and get some experience.
You have to adapt to get a job and maintain relationships so any notions you have about GenZ saving the world will likely fade and you'll have to accept reality in time. Although I hope I'm wrong, of course.

The truth is GenZ are literally the gayest generation to have ever existed. I mean the number of "gender fluid" and Bi are greater in the GenZ age group.

> gayest but yet the most conservative too

How in the world can both exist at the same time?

Generation ZOG, you aren't even majority White. I hope I'm long dead before the Jews turn this country into brazil.

they dont.
They aren't conservative - its just a meme.

Don't worry bois we've got the memes of the future

If there was ever a thread to be cancer in its this one

>tfw born in 1999 but i want Chad to tread on me by raping my boipucci

Right wing Gen Z reporting in that will be wifed and have as many kids as possible

Reminder to everyone in the thread that you need to have at least 4 kids

Make sure to not tolerate trannies and commies

Um sweetie, I think you'll find "gen z" is mostly Spic in your country and Paki in mine.

This is because Gen Z is actually split. The two faces of Gen Z is the hyper lib near batshit young adult, and the reactionary far right young adult.

We're not majority white but you can count on Gen Z to make every generation after theirs nearly 100% white

This

I Don't know about You but from what i've seen here,they are right-wing as fuck.

>have as many kids as possible

Oh fantastic, thank you so much in advance.

I was born in 97 so not sure if that makes me gen z or not but gen z kids are DEFINITELY more conservative than millennials. They have less sex, do less drugs, and hate sjw shit. The trade off is that there are fewer whites and smartphones are incredibly addicting for young people

My dream is to have at least 10 kids.

So you're underage?

generation z is a centralist generation

I dont understand where people are getting all this gen z stuff from. Ik it's anecdotal but I dont see any difference in peoples opinions here in nyc. There are like 5 or 6 ppl who watch sargon in my 3% white high school and the furthest mainstream rejection of modern culture is some anti feminist memes

Yo, Gen X5000 here, if you were born in 2007 in the month of November, you're part of the X5000 family too. We're fuckin' rad.

>My dream is to have at least 10 kids.

Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Yes - they are "right-wing as fuck" compared to the most stereotypical triggered SJW millennial type - which isn't very right-wing.

Also the right wing GenZs are just edgy LARPers for the most part.

If gen Z isn't for ethnic nationalism, then they can fuck off. I don't care what your beliefs are on anything else honestly. But if you are still a civic retard who thinks "muh education" is all that matters, then we won't agree on anything.

Thankfully there's still plenty of land in the us and things aren't as expensive in general

No, GenZ is 1994-2000something
I think it's to 2004 but idk.

Nah, that's not all I believe. I just thought it was necesarry to include.