Awan Attorney Blames Pizzagate

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-imran-awan-attorney-releases-statement-blames-islamophobia-ultra-right-wing-media-pizzagate/

>“The attacks on Mr. Awan and his family began as part of a frenzy of anti-Muslim bigotry in the literal heart of our democracy, the House of Representatives. For months, we have had utterly unsupported, outlandish, and slanderous statements targeting Mr. Awan coming not just from the ultra-right-wing “pizzagate” media but from sitting members of Congress.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMjNXJASkig
observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/
ijr.com/2017/05/883407-debbie-wasserman-schultz-warns-capitol-police-chief-expect-consequences-not-returning-stolen-equipment/
archive.fo/0lBoo
archive.fo/UuXG3
archive.fo/4CXLH
youtube.com/watch?v=34C-6gt-fk0
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/fbi-pay-play-probe-pennsylvania-allentown-pawlowski-reading-spencer-indicted
archive.is/2FoIp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

him even mentioning pizzagate is suspicious. probably heard his client say some fucked up shit and couldn't help but drop that clue.

omfg he is so scared. them dropping that word in is them trying to prep for a fake news slide attempt by the handlers.

holy fuck its gonna be a crazy 24 hours.

can't wait for his mysterious suicide, wasserman schulz has been waiting for months now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMjNXJASkig

observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/
ijr.com/2017/05/883407-debbie-wasserman-schultz-warns-capitol-police-chief-expect-consequences-not-returning-stolen-equipment/

bump

B u m p
u
m
p

To Sean's attorney. What does he know about pizzagate?

Archive your links please.
>archive.fo/0lBoo
>archive.fo/UuXG3
>archive.fo/4CXLH

yes yes yes yes yes yes! said my..

lads, is the day of the rope nigh?

>Honestly wanted Norway bro to show up, but I get a discount burger instead.

Why even live?

When Muslims use the term Islamophobia, they are issuing a veiled death threat. Keep that in mind. An islamophobe, to a muslim, is someone who is spreading mischief in the land, or blasphemy, and both of these are capital offenses under sharia law.

i hope these fucks all die

it's no surprise that they're going to try and do a "fake news" slide on this. we need to make sure we have our ducks in a row. all of the incriminating actions of DWS need to be gathered (her threatening the police chief, etc)

very strange they named pizzagate, might mean good things for us though. might be more related than we currently know.

>Pizzagate
>Racisssss

Holy fuck he's cracking under the pressure. We got him cornered boys, do not let up. Don't let the slides and shills win.

its also funny:

he was arrested for bank fraud- and then blames 'tinfoil hat deplorables" conspiracy that is so zaney

they have him by the balls

SHUT IT DOWN!

don't forget weiners files released a few days ago too
only 7,000 but still
27th is happening guys, and pizzagate is real

Knew it

why the hell did he mention pizzagate media out of the blue. There is more to this than bank fraud.

why the fuck do you think they were literally killing prosecutors over this case and literally nobody in msm was talking about the awans even tho this has been a story since feb? it's got pedo tracks all over it

Just here for bumps

Amen!

DELETE THIS!

ALSO NOONE SHOULD SAVE THIS EITHER. BE A GOOD GOY!

When did Robert Plant become a Zionist a-hole?

Anybody else feeling sleepy?

Funny coincidence, but pugs are a warning sign for beta bitch. They're basically cats without claws afterall.

When wasnt he an asshole?
All singers are
Paige, Jones, and Bonham were Zeppelin

Here's his attorney

Ya I am, let's all take a break guys and go to bed!
Maybe drink a nyquil too just to good measure.

>butt plugs are a sign of a beta bitch

It's something that you see these politicians do all the time. It's a cornerstone of Hillary's game. You undermine the credibility of an investigation buy playing it off as a silly conspiracy.
I've heard it explained way better but my stupid American brain is not good at making words mean things that I want them to mean.
Anyone want to toss me a lifeline here, and explain this phenomena properly?

>mentions pizzagate
Literally just confirmed it's all true

Probably a strategy to discredit the story using guilt by association. They know they're in hot water right now, but are aware that groups like Sup Forums and voat are looking into and actively discussing this whole thing.

Here's Bill Still with a quick rundown on Imran Awan

youtube.com/watch?v=34C-6gt-fk0

>what did he mean by this

Norway bro is asleep he worked 15 weeks straight. Give him some time to recoup.

If this attorney is slipping and dropping clues, somebody rescue the guy before he ends up stumbling out of a mental hospital with his hair bleached white.

>ultra-right-wing "pizzagate" media.
They are talking about us.

Guacbowl gives you wings

Is this dog the real mastermind?

Guy on left looks like Eric Clanton...

Test.

What an idiot of an attorney.
>It's Islamaphobia and he's definitely not a pedo
If Awan wasn't already being investigated for pedostuff, he will be now.

"pizzagate" - just like all this Seth Rich crap - is fake news

Hello

Going to be really funny when he gets found not guilty of anything and let go because of Pizzagate wrecking the case.

Well that'll put Pizzagate on everyone's radar...

An old political trick in the USA is to "make the bastard deny it." Hillary and Bill calling people conspiracy theorists is a way around that denial. If somebody asks you a question and you deny, you're on the defensive. Calling a conspiracy theory is a way around denial; it's a way to go on the offensive rather than be on the defensive. By questioning the motives of the allegation rather than address it, you put the accuser on the defensive.

I swear it's like none of you are even married.

Take it easy we are just starting.

First one arrested wins

Getting Closer Senpai'
>t'tripfag

this, we got them senpai

SON OF A BITCH, I'VE GOT A PUG TOO!

Hahahah bank fraud is literally paper trail...like "pizzagate" made him commit the fraud...Al Capone simply didn't pay his taxes.

Exactly, wait till we find out what the money was "for"

Bump

heres something Sup Forums off the fox twitter:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/fbi-pay-play-probe-pennsylvania-allentown-pawlowski-reading-spencer-indicted

Sad how what starts as a Russian disinfo campaign can become such a pernicious and driving force behind far right reactionary fake news

You know Podesta's daughter works in the public school system I think in Pleasanton, CA. Administrator. She needs to be looked at as well.

>guy that is suspected of blackmailing at least tens of Democratic Party congressmen brings up pizzagate out of the blue after being arrested for something apparently unrelated

Really makes you ponder

Nice doggy

Hang in there ;)

This. The best option to combat it is to just ignore it.

it's a tactic to undermine the validity of the story that's about to hit. that little bitch awan is fucked.

clinton goon spotted
archive.is/2FoIp

I'll be amazed if this dude doesn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times in the next few weeks

waiting for the news to break any time now

Lawyer on vid yet?

Bump
u
m
p

They haven't used Nixon lawyer yet?

>archive.is/2FoIp
INteresting

Coming..

This