July 26th 2017

Henceforth, this day will be know as the Triggeringing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21eYqibrBNI
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPGzj2L3n0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_government-debt_crisis
youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew lad

Trump really pulled the trigger on the transgender issue, huh.

How could you do this to me Drumpf? I thought you were the LGBT's greatest ally!

screencap me

carlos you are pushing your luck!

Also the day you lose healthcare.

This tweet was also today?

Man he's really taking the lefties for a ride.

Holy fuck he's on a roll

sorry bud, i pay for mine and my kids. Nice try though!

reminder that i shouldn't have doubted the madman

>sorry bud, i pay for mine and my kids. Nice try though!

Enjoy premiums going WAY up

Why aren't bleeding heart liberals decrying all the other states which have never allowed Trans [anything] rights? I don't see such volatile outcry. How can they not realize the cognitive dissonance? I'm not talking criticism-lite, I'm talking all this #resist rhetoric, protesting, and failure tactics?

MAGA

MAGALulz

>lose healthcare
Implying I'm some poor fucktard that can't pay for my own.

I think he really trans-cended everyone's expectations.

>invoking God
Thank you Jesus

Check'd. Praise. Fuck trannies with depleted uranium rounds.

checked and kek'd

They meant the healthcare you provide for welfare queens and illegal immigrants.

What a day! What a lovely day!
Press F to give Trump the Chaos Emeralds!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Based.

This makes the Atheist god(s) angry no doubt.

Then i cert up more and make more money!
No money no life!

He already had them but here's a duplicate just in case
F

F

F
F
F
F
What a great day!

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
i love this man now

Literally nobody relevant on the left is triggered by this. Keep attacking your strawmen

Checked
Trump is blessed by God.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hes trans-forming the nation into what it used to be.

>lose healthcare
You mean losing an expensive fuck up that you've had for 2 years because you don't want to pay for yourself. This is why welfare is so insidious, it's a constant slippery slope.

>Enjoy premiums going WAY up AGAIN

FTFY

F

F

I guess you could say our beliefs have been Trans-lated into policy!

>No money no life!

Wow how "Christian" of you

CANT TRANSITION THE MISSION

don't you mean the trappening?

>Jesus only preached love and acceptance. Everybdy deserves heaven

Not everybody goes to heaven, nor can everybody can live a good life by just lying around on their butt.
Get a job you dirty hippy and stop relying on the government to provide you with things you need to earn.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm not a delusional follower of a kike on stick, just telling you what's in your book faggot.

m8s i just realized that this cuck on a stick is completely anti western values
what the fuck

>love everyone
Like that time Jesus whipped Jews out of the temple? Way to go cherrypicker, here's your (you).

Get behind me, faggot.

I was homeless at 17. Dont tell me about money faggot.

I have healthcare because I have a fucking job. What's your excuse?

Trump is literally invoking God, before striking the blow that will annihilate the Forces of Evil on Earth.
God bless.

f

You're bible contradicts itself numerous times. I don't follow fairy tales like the bible or harry potter.

Get a job you fuckin lump

WW3 starts tomorrow. This is a ploy to get people to go tranny to avoid the draft. So really, Trump is trying to create more trannies!

Praise Him.

Cause they haven't gone up 116% in some states, every fucking year since Obamacare passed?

Republican Jesus sounds pretty cool.

Of course!!

>in america we don't worship government, we worship god

Mike Pence on the left.

what a beautiful fucking tweet. anglosphere is on the right path as always. chosen people.

F

what a glorious, glorious day. this day will be remembered as a great victory for our people.

Absolutely loving the salt

post leftists faces when reading about this.

>muh needing to pay for other peoples fuck ups

I'm there user and it ain't pretty, are you a fuck up? If so can you unfuck yourself without shekel grabbing?

youtube.com/watch?v=21eYqibrBNI

Healthcare isn't a right, positive rights do not exist

F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

FFFFFFF

What kind of tendies does everyone have for tomorrow?

To be Christian is to WORK hard to help others.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxPGzj2L3n0

Someone should change it to
>you'll have my F

I have a 2 year old, so literally pic related

Only people that lose anything are the welfare babies that like to suck off the teat of the government. Stop worshiping the government as your milk giver and start worshiping God.

Why is Trump holding that thingy gynecologists use to spread pussies?

Wow, he can't fucking say that... This goes against church and state... this is an impeachable offense

>Enjoy premiums going WAY up

No were ENDING obamacare, not continuing it

OK, lets take a closer look.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
Trump tweeting this is not establishing a specific government approved religion nor is he banning anyone from practicing their own.
So like your parents said, Wrong again Johnny!

It's a simple of power to the lefties. It also harkens to the grab by the pussy comment

when was the last time a president went out of there way to do this?

Trump is truly based

>literally nobody
*every

F

YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT CARLOS

>IN AMERICA WE DON'T WORSHIP GOVERNMENT-WE WORSHIP GOD
Couldn't quote a single Bible verse when asked.

>You're bible
I love how you guys can't even write your own language properly when people who learn it as their second or third language can.

Honestly I'm not super religious
The statement that we don't worship government is what activate my almonds, in a good way.

Literally third world theocracy tier, americans are retards as always

I don't care how many people lose insurance. I want my right to choose my own destiny.

No trannies, and no grannies, and no time

CARLOS !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_government-debt_crisis
I don't know about you Greeks, but in America, we don't worship government, We worship GOD.

Kkk youtu.be/C-SsMQMFq8c

That's not something to be proud of, you understand that right? That's what Islamic shitholes do. Stop being fundamentalist fags and focus more on the moral aspects of religion

checked for the trappening.

If you want to see "Triggering", take a look at the KB Threads & Comments: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

All Information is Truth & the Shills can't stand them.

Hell yes. My beliefs don't stem from a book, but holy shit I love this tweet. This is a direct attack against communists (postmodernists) and a rallying cry for traditionalists.

Dont tell me what to be proud of or not.
Before you hate on the good old USA you need to clean your own shit covered house.

GOD gave us our rights and not the government.
Large governments NEVER work out for the people. Its just a matter of time before they become oppressive.

FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF

libshits btfo

>healthcare
>obama
>gives you the freedom to start your own business

the most amazing thing is seeing how utterly mystical libtards have made obamacare out to be. Next it will be giving you the freedom to speak in public.