Why is Varg so based? He just tells you how it is

Why is Varg so based? He just tells you how it is.

But that's wrong. At least where Surrey is concered in England. It's the richest and whitest place in England.

Varg is literally a nigger though. Living on welfare in a metal shack with no running water or electricity...Sounds as Tyrone as you can get lol

He's a crazy old faggot
I'm not even black, i'm really white goddamnit

>Bavaria
>Austria
>Switzerland
>not white

>Hungary is Nordic
>Finland is Mongoloid

5/10 bait

oohh This non---sense again?
the usual
D&C
D&C

Now now, I wouldn't be so sure about that, Gennaro

>France isn't white
>actually his wife is french
So did he made children with a nigger?

Don't forget he pumped out kids to leech off even more.
Just another parasite on our social system.

Ok you're right with Hungary but:
>implying Fins aren't Mongoloids

Without Russia it looks like a map of Roman Empire and barbarians.

he's a murder idiot

murderer
fuck, I'm not making a case

> saying Swiss people are niggers
> Saying Northern Albanians are white
What kind of a faggot are you?

He shouldnt include the UK.

You forgot your proxy self-hating cunt, that's not the Irish flag

Not self hating. A big chunk of our wonderful wonderful country clearly isn't European

Why does he have to steal a greek word to define his larping nordcuck dream though?

Call it Odinsland FFS

You're so incompetent that you'll have to hire jews to make your nordic dream come true

Varg is a retarded larper with autism

lmao t*rk you can't hide behind that flag

Yeah
South (((("Italians")))) Are fucking niggers
The shitty neapolitanians think only about football

Just because there are a few white people in France, doesn't make you a white country

Canadians of course hes a fucking retard. You either listen to some Canadian or listen to Varg. Hmm hard desicion.

He's a murderer, doesn't speak the language of his host country and lives on dole, shitting out retarded children with his autist wife where he shits in the woods. BUT FUCK THOSE REFUGEES THIS IS HOW I SAVE THE WHITE RACE.

Leaving aside his irrational rejection of Christianity and the last 2000 years of European culture, Varg is usually right about most things he says.

Why would he mark Switzerland and Austria brown; it's not that bad yet, is it? I go there skiing regularly and the darkness wasn't that overwhelming.

Seriously though, why do people with brown and green eyes think they're White? You'd think they would realize after looking at their negro brethren

>muh 2000 years
That's literally nothing. Europe was Pagan for 100,000 years before that

wrong. cornwall has no negros. It's all inbreds and farmers

confirmed by cornishman

>What's the difference?
So is Varg a confirmed retard at this point?

I remember as a child going on safari in deepest Cornish Africa

Why is bosnia blue?

DIVIDE

I just googled 'Cornwall people' and my results were mostly dark haired, dark eyed niggers

> lebanon and greece
> not switched around

are you guys on crack. lebanon is actually in asia, and the people there look similar to armenians and persians, who certainly have central asian blood in their veins. whereas the greeks are pure blooded Meds which in this day and age, means 5-10% nog dna

Varg's a good goy and he doesn't even know it. He's so stupid he'd dismiss nearly all of his fellow white brethren that are Christian because he's still mentally a 16 year old who never grew out of his "what can I do to be edgy and piss my parents off" phase.

I'm not even a Christian, I just fucking hate these faggots that appeal to nobody except angsty teenagers and obese "warlocks" trying to win appeal in other ways besides making something of themselves.

what is wrong with his face?

But you are niggers.

Switzerland is Kosovo. Gib back clay.

>that facial expression
this man looks like the only thing preventing him from drooling is a piece of invisible ductape keeping his jaw up

Here is the reason jews are ahead. While this idiot only thinks about if his children will ever enter miss universe pagent, jews only marry the smartest. Whether you are a marrocan or russian, they will only marry you if you are intelligent. Being jew as well is a pluss, but they will literaly only look for intelligence.

to expand on this:
> north of italy and france should be blue
> greece should be brown
> lebanon, syria, iraq should be mongoloid. they are closer to armenia/caucuses/central asia than to 'africa'. these three nations have a high amount of caucasian people, such as Based Al-Assad. obviously some have arab-afro dna, but for the most part, they are caucasians. they are very similar to persians who have a higher amount of asiatic dna. east turkey should be asiatic, west is afro. many turks are no longer 'turkic'
> jordan, palestine, arabia stay afro
> cornish africa what the fuck