Pol is ok with white males racemixing with asian and black girls

>pol is ok with white males racemixing with asian and black girls
>suddenly one girl have a children with a black which is less than 5% of white girls IRL
>pol/reddit becomes triggered

do you know having asian wifes as a white male is the same as a white girl fucking a nigger, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians are human

that wasn't what your faggot nation though in WWII.

japs looks at whites just like you look at niggers.

No, it's not. Women are receptacles. They take the sperm of males and make it into babies. Women have 100% sexual control. They decide who gets laid and when, unless they're raped. White women CHOOSE to let shitskins destroy their family, their genes and their people. Once a woman fucks a shitskin, their DNA is forever in her heirs. The kid, even if by a white father, will have shitskin DNA because women absorb the DNA of the men they have sex with.

A man however, whilst still being a race traitor and degenerate, is less so than a woman when he fucks a nonwhite, as the nonwhite woman is taking his DNA and passing it along no matter what. The man can still have 100% white kids with a white woman later.

This is the difference. Also, some mixes and races are better than others, as with literally anything.

>a race traitor is better than another
>white male having mulatto children is less degenerate than a white girl doing the same
>pol logic
lol

WM, stop being faggots and start hate fucking wogs

Yes. You have to understand at default men > women.

So while both are disgusting and irredeemable, one is a lesser evil. I don't advocate for white males to race mix. I think it's generally as stupid as white females race mixing. I'm just explaining to you how women doing it is slightly worse than men, not that one is okay.

>racemixing is worse than racemixing
really made me think.

Women race mixing is worse than men race mixing

Your arguments are shit, retard.

>It's 150 degrees out in X place
>it's 95 in Y place
>I say well, it's worse to be hot in X place than be hot in Y place
>you say >being hot is worse than being hot as if you made a point

Fucking idiot.

why do you put the blame on women as worse than males?

women have to be approached by alpha males.
white girls only fuck alpha non whites, being rich or sucessfull, if they're hot.

all the blacked garbage you faggots fap to are blacks that are alpha, better looking than average, famous or rich.

the average black can't get a hold on hot white girls unless he's a chad.

meanwhile the average black can only get the bottom of white trash genetics.

meanwhile the average beta white, with shit tier genetics marry a gaijin hunters, which are basically the same coal burners but asian version.

one produces the offspring of superior white and black genetics, while the other produces shit genetics from shit white and bottom of the barrel asian.

But yeah, women is much worse.

there's one guy on pol that keeps posting pics of AMWF couples

i'm sure he'll be here soon

>pol

sage

incorrect

Making supreme gentlemen is as bad as coffee niggers desu

Wow...where to start.

You're a cuckold.

>hot white women only fuck nonwhite chads hurrrr
Wrong.

>all shit tier whites marry Asians DURRR
Wrong.

>black genetics
>ever superior
Nah.

Again, neither is good, just one is less evil. It also depends on the individuals. I already explained how it's worse for women to do it. Most white women race mixing don't have very good genes to start with. Something went wrong in their brains development process and the part that says you should stick to your own kind didn't get through. Like with any abnormality, they are a small portion of the pie.

Fucking thank you. A Colombian has more intellect and sense than all these beta white male lovers of reptile women -_-

What about Jews crossed with asians?

Based user here is right
Not even comparable

>Women race mixing is worse than men race mixing

No its not you fucking fat burger lmao Christ you are a retarded taco Spic. For the love of god, please don't mate. Or destroy the Asian gene pool and impregnate a reptile female. Be my guest faggot.

>race mixing is worse than racemixing because of diferent gender
the offspring is still a mulatto.

are u retarded?

>but the male can fuck dozen of women
which 99% of those beta males going for some thai women will just have one or two children, not diferent than a women.

>cuckold
says the faggot that is less worse than white males racemixe with the chinese waifu with subhuman genetics because he's male.

wow.

The only effective prevention is to remove singles from situations where they can fall in love with other singles who you don't like. This was east before globalism, but with things like the internet, diversity hiring quotas, women working, and lax university time management, nothing can prevent each one, or even most of them, from falling in love.

sorry for the bad news roastie

Yes, the sex makes the difference. You've got it!

Just like in every other field sex makes a difference! Wow it's almost like the sexes are different or something!

It is still a mulatto kid, congrats. Difference is the white woman can't have white kids now, she's tainted forever by nigger DNA. The white man however can have a mulatto mongrel and then go have a fully white kid with a white woman later.

Even if it's disgusting and ends up with a similar mixed kid, how can retaining the ability to still have children of only your own race be worse than not retaining that ability? Obviously it's better to still be able to have white kids than not, idiot.

that got disproven by /sci/

that's not how high school biology works retards.

No it hasn't. The evidence is that certain species are known to do this. There's no evidence either way that it applies to Humans, but it makes sense.

So fucking sick of this bullshit.

If you actually read the fucking study, look up the response it received, you'll learn that "WOMEN ABSORB DNA FROM THEIR LOVERS" was one of like five possibilities the original study floated, and not the most likely or plausible, either. The response from the scientific/medical community to that possibility was skeptical at best and no evidence for it was found in a followup study. It's not true.

This is why I hate pop science, one questionable study gets published and then misreported on and in y'all's minds it forever becomes fact - not even what the study said, but what the headlines (written by layman journalists) said.

Children can have 3-10 children before their reproductive system is fucked.

Men can have hundreds.

I meant women, shit. I'll dance myself out.

Hey who said ?! I'm not okay with whites mixing with anyone!

your entire argument implies that the white guy will have new children with a diferent white girl.

which doesn't happen IRL, most white beta guys have two childrens with their chinese wife and suddenly they wont start seeking to make new white children.

The fact they have yellow fewer is because they're genetic bottom of the white trash and only inferior gook women will see them as nothing else than a free ticket to a white country citizenship.

but yeah, muh we're the most alpha race and muh males can have hundred of childrens is diferent than girls who racemix.

bunch of faggots.

this,

Sup Forums and ((reddit)) are just trying to be moderate, but race mixing is white genocide.

American Whites and Europeans should be having either white children or zero children at all. We don't need more mixed mutts in our homelands. America was founded as a white country not a mixed one. Nothing has ever come out good with race-mixing, just look at Latin America.

Black Females contain the base dna strain of all humans.
Your sons would get affirmative action and be good at sports.
WMBF is a huge redpill.

actually it is, most like as even women with no male of spring upon autopsy can be found to have male DNA in the brain and likely through out the rest of the body or at least within the nervous system

you do realize gook girls who marry white boys are seen as coal burners among gooks, right?

don't worry luis, it's only JIDF and their bots that say this. real Sup Forumsacks wouldn't be illogical enough to race mix and promote the survival of the white race

You do realize your child if he's nonwhite will most likely adopt the whole Anti-White garbage like most mixed mongrels and call you racist just because of your skin color. Mixing doesn't benefit anybody whatsoever.

Read my post. No, dumbshit, actually read it. Does it sound like this is new to me? Or does it sound like I've seen the cute little "DNA from exes" image capture a dozen times?

No, it's not true. Not everything that gets treated like fact in the pop sci press actually is fact.

>Watchu gan do yellow boi? Me and my BWC are here to steal all your wimminz!

If you don't defend your women and land from invaders, why then you blame the foreigners for taking what you don't defend?

THis is either bait or you are new
Sup Forums is generally against whites breeding with anything non white
Yes, even asian

>y'all
You don't have to hide behind that fake flag you southern faglord

read the thread, some faggot was defending whites marrying asians.

I've provided pics with links to studies.
You provide nothing other than assertion

I am against race mixing completely however that does not make the fact that women doing it is factually worse for their respective races

Really if anything I would advocate for arranged marriages as women are basically at best perpetual adolescence on the average, who would be better off married off by their fathers, without the ability to be divorced, it's not like women know what makes them happy outside momentarily anyway

What, no naked Asian women?

>ch*na
>the middle east
>*ind*a
>gooks
>human

you do realize women don't approach their partners but are the males who make the concius decision to seek a female and engage her in courting and bullshit?

a white male has to spend energy and effort to score an asian waifu, is a concius decision.

a white girl only has to open her legs of an alpha male (betas don't reproduce).

if something a male racemixing is like a homicide, a female racemixing is like killing someone in a accident.

but nice picture, MGTOW, when will you realize that is the fault of males your women behave like whores?

do you see muslims women behaving like whores?

No, because their males are actually males, not cucks who fap to BBC.

women are sheeps, they follow trends.

If the males are weak, their females will be racemixing whores.

Fuck off.

Yellow fever is one hell of a drug, I can't imagine why any white man would have kids with those women knowing how the kids turn out

>a white male has to spend energy and effort to score an asian waifu, is a concius decision
Men will spend energy and effort to woo any women they associate with. You have women in STEM majors pulling more attention than they should ever be getting from the mostly male fellow STEM majors. Same thing in unions. White men around most only Asian women will go most only for Asian women. White men around both will go for both (see colleges and cities.)

The only way to prevent this is to undo globalism and prevent the basic association. I don't think it can be done.

I'm not okay with any race mixing

80% of women reproduce historically
40 percent of men have,
One white chad can knock up 1000s of average at best useless women and have white kids therefore beta flight to asians has no importance

It's called cheating women statistically do it more, thus choosing partners

Also you just advocated women have no ability to be autonomous adults in a competent fashion in mate selection,
So why let them choose at all?

Also I'm not MGTOW, I believe in marriage, just not any rights for women outside of what a dog has in the west. Though that does not mean they should not be educated and encourage after they've raised children into adolescence around age 35+ to try their hand at entrepreneurial ventures just not let her have control of her own money, again like teenagers with it, very wasteful and frivolous

As long as you aren't doing it that's fine, we need to have as many white children as we can.

Too late. Met her in college, which was 27% Asian.

But I totally went for white girls in my 99.9% white high school. Would have gone for white girls in college too, ended up going for both and the current wife stuck. I'll stand by my original statement. The only way to prevent this is to undo globalism and prevent the basic association.

again retard.

women dont chase their partners, they're the guard keepers.

males are the ones spending resources to fuck them.

So, males picking your gook wifes means they will be spending resources they could spend raising a non white children.

most coal burners will be simply leeching off welfare.

You don't blame teenagers for doing shit decisions, you blame their parents.

Again, I will put the blame on white guys being cucks.

Women being coal burners is less than 2% of white girls.

so again the big problem is male racemixing.

Hell, you got latinoamerica filled with half whites product of white males, faggot.

I'll have many white children since I'm currently dating a Polish chick. No need to worry, hopefully others do their part as well. We are going to need some once Immigration restrictions start targeting the third world in the future in favor of Europeans.

>do you know having asian wifes as a white male is the same as a white girl fucking a nigger, right?
no, it's not.
The white guy with any other race of woman is much more likely to stick around and raise his children.
Single mothers, especially coal burning ones are a detriment and burden to society.

>a white male spending resources to raise a non white
>huh duh is better

at least the non whites are pumping and dumping those coal burners and making you pay for it.

cuck.

Inbreeding is legitimately a good thing. What do you think will happen if 90% of the population interbreeds with 10%? The 10% gets completely fucking destroyed by their genetics being diluted until they no longer exist anymore, and ours is replenished by the remaining 80% who didn't interbreed with them breeding with those that did.

This is literally one of the means by which Australians got rid of the abbos, by encouraging interracial breeding. Every woman who does this is a hero to the white race.

Literally every time someone says they want to bang a nonwhite, poltards call him a cuck or a Jew.

>reddit spacing
>cuck

Sup Forums is not ok with white guys having kids with niggers and chinks

>adding nigger blood to the white race will make blacks whiter while destroying white genes
Bravo, John, smart thinking.

>"white" americans in 2017

doesn't chase isn't doesn't choose

Men running away from entitled menial bitches who have a feminist enable and built up legal system at their disposal which can be used to fleece said men of all there assets

EVERY single welfare system in history has broken economically, and this one will with in the next two years probably this Fall

I blame Jews and women for promoting women's and children's rights and public schools and child protective services which hamstrings a fathers ability to parent and assert much need authority and dominance

Again women have no responsibility like children but have rights and a legal system that favors which are only meant for adults with virtue

If less than 2% race mix than it apparently doesn't matter that men do as 98% did not have/want to

see pic So Latin america is only half psychotic chimps unlike all of africa with an industrially useless population?
So even think before you type?

>destroying white genes.

Hey genius, who's genes are being destroyed if 8 generations from now everyone is 1/256th black, and 255/256s white?

Sup Forums doesn't like them either

fuckers on here who have asian gfs, wives, and god forbid hapa kids thinking they belong here and are in any way "redpilled" because "wahh white women are shit and im a beta manlet" need to fuck right off.

and yet women wont do shit if males man up and make them go back to the kitchen.

you have been raised as weak, but is not your fault.

but you can still choose to not raise your next generations as weak.

man up faggot.

your grandpas died in WWII, and here are their offspring crying how unfair is life yet living in the best countries in history.

you're sick and weak.

I will never marry a white girl because I don't want a children who has weak genes.

Fuck off.

You can't have that when whites are a minority of American births. They'll just mix with some other shitskin. We need more white children and immigration restrictions and maybe when they're the majority we'll think about bleaching.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.
2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.
3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.

Eggs > Sperm

Women are off limits

>pol is ok with white males racemixing black girls
Since when? Just because there are some "muh redpilled black qt" posters doesn't mean most people think it's ok. And on the asian question we're basically 50/50.

This

you sure about that

Why should I care what animistic impulses unrestrained by logic and reason are at all?

I pull hoes when I feel like it, pretty easily.
I've yet to every meet or ever marriage material that is so in the American or western legal environment

Me manning up would be wiping out humanity before we become a plague among the stars,
We are Monsters

My grandfather fought Nazi and lived so I could be ruled by Kike bankers

Personal attacks show the weakness of your argument

In the next year the economy will collapse, starting from Italian bank failures, globally along with the family court systems

After during the collapse my assets will explode in value and I'm starting my own cult

Why should I rush and fuck myself? I'm a man I can wait until 40 to have kids. Chicks are fucked and they deserve far worse

But tell should women have right?

meet or ever see* (such as online)

and here you're crying instead of helping to fix your race problems, like most of the cucks of this board.

Instead of trying to have dozens of white childrens, you rather cry like a faggot about white genocide.

sure, blame others for what you wont be able to do IRL.

keep being a single loser while your women are getting the black dick.

Fag.

Ha there is no fixing this system, It has to Crash first.
If it wasn't going to very soon I would make that happen really easily.
but why risk blame and consequence to speed things up a few years (talking about when I thought these thing a few years ago) and completely jeopardizing having children?
Why not wait for the inevitable collapse and position myself to thrive in it?

I'm not an angsty teenager, I have patience and the time I've been biding in I've also had easy so I could spend the time learning new methods and concepts in child development and making enough money to have an easy life to implement them in.

So I'm a fag for planning ahead wisely because I don't want to chance my offspring future?

Please refer to this picGod damn you're stupid,
Men don't want for marriage you because you have no integrity, virtue or honor that is worth half a damn, and you have the courts your side.

Enjoy your deserved shitty life you will have

I'll be raising Gods in financial comfort