Imran Awan Had Access to ‘All the Communication of the Foreign Affairs Committee

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/rep-steve-king-imran-awan-had-access-to-all-the-communication-of-the-foreign-affairs-committee/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/
archive.is/rQ6ar
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890262571160305668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They had access to the information on the multiple clients that they had, and that number is nearly a score, as I recall, they would have had access to all the information that came through all those computers in all those offices and access to…all the communications of the foreign affairs committee.

>“I think this could be an enourmous act of treason with a lot of people complicit,” Schilling said in reply.

Seems legit for a foreign IT guy

>Trump talked to a Russian once
>treason
>Dems give a foreign national full access to state secrets
>silence

Seems harmless.
10/10
Would give access again.

Maybe it's standard procedure. I mean he probably had a valid visa.

>Trump talked to a Russian once
Trump Jr., you mean.

Almost all classified material is stamped with noforn (no foreign national). Meaning even if you had a secret clearance, a British person in the us military (or wherever) could never legally access it.

Steve KKKing is truly our greatest ally

sounds like a bad hombre

Guess we won't know for sure about visa...

heavy.com/news/2017/05/beranton-whisenant-attorney-federal-prosecutor-jr-j-bernaton-miami-beach-photos-hollywood-florida/

Please archive those archive.is/rQ6ar

DWS BTFO

Read the Michael Posillico threads on Voat and reddit.
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890262571160305668

Dont forget he also had dinner with putin.

There should be a connection to IBM somewhere aswell. Dunno what it means tho.

Did he order borscht? DEEP COVER KGB OPERATIVE

Maybe he just needed to IT real secretive shit?

So Many twists and turns.

So did the Awans find out about Seth Rich or did Seth Rich find out about the Awans?

Just

What about dual citizenship?

That doesn't look good on a security clearance, but how you got dual citizenship can matter. If you were born to recent immigrants and have dual citizenship from birth that's not too bad. If you went to a foreign country as an adult and swore allegiance to them that looks worse.

He talked to Putin TWICE! Thats twice as many times as he should have.

*growls*

Crack!

On a lighter note, is this cunt the least photogenic human being alive? I've never seen a picture of her where she didn't look like a hideous monster woman.

Lots of shit going down

Shit happens