Pagans

To me these are the ultimate special snowflakes; how can you deny Christianity when it provided the foundation of our civilization?

>b-but we wuz pagans n shiet
Who could you relate more to, Medieval Christians or barbarians? WE ARE CULTURALY CHRISTIAN

Not my civilization.

They destroyed that.

Yet you deny paganism even though it is one of the basis for Christianity?

sorry, have a pepe as apology

Fuck Christianity.

All religions are false.

Is this a joke

Pagan and Christianity are the same thing. Denying either and accepting the other is inherently ignorant.

>flag

> pagans
> united

lel

>worshiping a jew

This is now a Jordan Peterson thread

Rescue your father, bucko

EDGE IS MY RELIGION!

I hate niggers and jews fampai

There was no civilization before the spaniards arrived to Chile.
Hunter gatherers and farmers are primitive forms of organization

That's not very christian at all.

The roman pagans enslaved almost every other ethnicity they encountered. Pagan union is a meme

>Christians
>United

Really sparks the synapses.

And?

Fuckin nice kek

Promotig an alliance loosely based on religion is a bad idea.
Many of those pagan groups were absorbed or outright exterminated by another pagan group

daily reminder that if someone is calling himself a pagan/shaman/witch whatever then he's an autistic larper who's too edgy to be an atheist. no true mystic would identify himself with names

christcucks suck though

Roman/Greek civilization was born of paganism, they already had it long before Christ.

Christmas, Halloween, Easter, are culturally pagan holidays. Common law and thus jurisprudence comes from Anglo Saxon common law, who were pagans. Christian culture is intertwined with pagan culture. Get your panties untwisted and get over yourself.