Do you ever regret your vote?

Do you ever regret your vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvX3GwbOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't so far.
My biggest issue was the SC nominee, which I have no problems with. Yet, anyways.

No, as regretting it would mean wishing Hillary won instead. The only good thing about Hillary winning is that it would've caused the buildup of even more frustration and anger which would be released in the next election cycle. But yeah there are few fuckups that would make me regretful since I didn't choose him because he was my ideal candidate or something

Not even a little bit.

Voting for him again next election

My heart voted for him

youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvX3GwbOY

My only regret is that I had but one vote to cast. Unlike Democrats.

if he builds the wall, no
if he doesnt, yes

This is how delusional Dems are. If anything Trump had started following through on stuff.

I suppose halting the rapefugee wave isn't enough for you chosie motherfuckers

Best decision I made. Definitely my favorite president ever.

Hillary voter here

I hope you enjoy this fuck up

>regret voting against cuckdom

nope

What?
I can't hear you over your Islamic prayers over loud speakers, Dad.

I honestly can't even imagine how fucking horrible Clinton's presidency would be. Even if Trump was the biggest dumbass in the world, just for making sure Clinton wasn't President, he's in the top 5 President list

No.
He's a good goy and hasn't really done anything spectacular yet, despite what /ptg/ tells you.
But Hillary would have been a nightmare scenario.
I can't even imagine what the poor bastards in that timeline are going through right now.

Not for a second.

Implying your shitty vote matters

Every single day

Of course not. He's been great.

>Nope

I'd go stand in line again for 3 hours just so I can vote for Trump. I regret nothing.

>135052881

Damn lol.

nope

I didn't vote for anyone in the 2016 presidential election.

Trump is a Zionist Jew-ass-kisser and Clinton is a crazy person. I didn't like either of them.

I'm every day prouder I voted for him.
Best decision ever and I get to do it again in 2020.

You know that feeling you get when you just missed a near accident or you realize that you could have died if you did something slightly different? Yeah, I have that feeling with Clinton. Scares the shit out of me what this Country would be like if she had got elected.

Not for one second.

Not yet. The ride has been amazing. Fuck Hillary and fuck establishment kikes

Yes, I voted for GJ. Should've voted for Trump

No.
He's fighting an uphill battle.
Securing borders is difficult with the Democrats trying to dissolve the country.
Dealing with Muslims is difficult with Democrats trying to dissolve the country.
Reforming health care is difficult with Democrats trying to dissolve the country.
Maintaining existing civil liberties is difficult with Democrats trying to dissolve the country.
I'm looking forward to voting Trump in 2020.
After that I assume I'll be voting for the first female president - Ivanka.

Never, especially after the DNC shitshow unfolding. Bye dems

I regret voting for Hillary.

Nope. Got a bit nervous with the Syria attack though. That's bad news.

I wish i could of voted for Trump :(

>Maintaining existing civil liberties is difficult with Democrats trying to dissolve the country.

??????????????

Between him and Hilldog? Absolutely not.

As a trans woman who saved the life of thousands of CIS males in the military I regret my vote for Drumfpt becuase we can't let him get the launch co- ppfffaahhahahha

Ok, ok, no, not even a little.

Not for a second. Okay I was a little annoyed with the missile strike on Syria, but that passed pretty quickly and now I'm even more resolute.

No.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

feels great

Not at all.

Damn he is fat.

>people actually like this degenerate dumbass

you're all just trolling, right? like wtf

are you fucking kidding me? No, not at all

Straight republican ticket, but I regret that I didn't know how to vote for the nonpartisan judges.

>/ptg/ cretins ever admitting they've been had
Wew.

not even a little bit

Ummm, sweety, didn't you listen to Scott Adams?

>The wall and all the deportation stuff was just hyperbole
>you dont think he actually believes it do you? It's the big sell strategy.

The dilbert guy is right, hun.

I was talking with my mom the otherday and at this point she's regretting not voting Trump

Dual national here.

Voted for Trump
Voted for Brexit

feelsgoodman.jpg

Obama in 2008 yes

Yes fuck the right and the left

I voted for King Obongo in 2012, my first Presidential vote.
Back then I was a young ignorant libshit with lofty delusions.

Been thinking of the girl who got away...

You have to go back

The only thing in life I regret is quitting a well-paying cakewalk job in 99 because my early twenties ego couldn't handle working with people I didn't like.

uhh hello where is the walls??? :DD :D

And

lmao this is actually decent bait hehe

>Former Trump supporter here, seriously guys I'm regretting my vote for Trump aren't you?

Not even a little. I honestly wish I could put my vote in for him now for 2020
Never in my wildest dreams did I think progressive tears would be this consistent and bountiful

>listen hugbox redditors, banning a small amount of people from terrorist hotbed countries is "racist" even though i mean "islamaphobic"

i think he was just putting out some decent bait man

Never in a million years, wtf? The country is finally getting its shit together.

Trump is not perfect by any stretch, but he is far, FAR better than the alternative.

Pic COMPLETELY unrelated. Don't look at it. Don't save it. Don't share it. Be a good goy.

No. Trump would have to turn this place into a Communist Republic before I'd regret my vote. The alternative (Hillary) was unacceptable and I'm happy I stopped her

Makes you think

wow wtf do the jews control putin too?

Nope.

No, I voted for deomcracy and equal rights in the name of Hillary Clinton, and every day that Trump does something retarded, I'm glad I at least fought against him back on November 8th.

Oh you brave little trooper you. Keep fighting the good fight for deomcracy!
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

I regret not supporting him sooner.

Less and less every day

Hell no. I thank God everyday that the traitor bitch isn't our president. Gorsuch was icing on the cake

No. The Syria shit made me lose a lot of faith but I'm fine now.

do you regret your illegal voters?

>Finland
You mean you regret not being able to take part in the greatest election ever?

Like how he's repealed Obamacare, built a wall, defeated ISIS, and handled tax reform?

Oh, sweetie...

no

he can't do that through executive order

wall building has already began, can't happen overnight

isis is actualy significantly weakened

obviously you need the healthcare bill before you handle the tax reform

Nope. My respect for Trump dipped a little midway, but with his fight against the establishment, I now support him more than I ever did during the campaign.

He lost me at Rick Perry

Same. She says she's being him on the immigration stuff and I'm sure she'll be even more in when tax reform happens.

no

When he bombed Syria I was worried, but he changed his mind later... so its fine

Nope. Anyone who does didn't know what they were voting for.

If you voted for democracy, why would you vote for someone who did everything to circumvent it?

No he didnt you gay nigger try watching news other than fox alex johnes or cnn or msnbc

Didnt he stop the isis funding ?

Yes he did but he still disnt change his out with assad policy and isreal and us are massing troops on border

Yeah he did you cuck guzzling twat.

No he stopped the cia openly funding isis during a ceasefire and only when a ceasefire was agreed apon he funded isis knowing up untill then you twat