Will you accept Korean refugees into your country?

Will you accept Korean refugees into your country?

Only if we arrange battles to the death where our shitskins and Koreans fight to the death over the right to stay

No. There's already too many native Commies in my country.

you forgot commies tend to purge themselves when they reached critical mass? just let the fire rise

only qt north korean waifus.

We already got 600,000 or so Korean refugees who never return their country.

>implying gooks know their way into my country
For real, never seen an asian irl

what has been your experience with them? Are your values compatible? Do they have a significantly higher crime rate?

Old comers are not that bad, personally. I see Korean criminals on the news now and then, of course.

yes, would improve the situation

Into my bed ( White American)

No we're full

I'd like a few to post on my roof when the SHTF

i have full intent on claiming my Nork waifu when the time comes.
they are so far behind culturally and technology they will need someone around to help them understand modern society so they will grow to rely on you and will most likely never betray you based on this dependency. with their introduction to a more modern culture they will be more impressionable and you will be able to shape your new Nork waifu's ideologies and moral code to your own
it will be build-a-waifu

Seems promising

this will sound retarded:
looking at old photos of asian women, like from ww2 era, you can tell that they look distinctly different from modern asian women such as japs and chinese
however, north korean women still have that distinct look that asians had 100 years ago, wonder why

You prolly searched all the web for the most attractive north korean females you could find and that's the result? Honestly they're disgusting. Ofc I'd accept them them as refugees tho, but to put them in a giant blender and feed my dogs with their yellow meat.

ya that look happens when youre malnourished

if i get the one on the right. also sure why not, they are a productive people.

I would love to hire some Koreans. They're good with me.

It's called photoshop and makeup.

fuck off we're full

Women won't that's for sure

>only asians refugees are cu-

You probably typed out a long winded wordy reply that's completely wrong?

There would be no competition between a Nork and a Shitskin.

We could always use some more Roof Koreans, but Communist scum need to stay the fuck out.

No, I'm still appalled americans died to protect the rice farmers in the south for nothing.

>long winded wordy reply
NEET spotted. Find a job or go back to study.
>that's completely wrong
In what sense I am wrong?

yes, over any '''''''''''''''''''''''''refugee''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry we're full. But Germany shoudl take them in that why i could go to Germany over the weekend to play with some North-Korean cuties.